something that I have on my mind for a long time....

Started by Wolfreya, July 12, 2009, 01:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfreya

Hello Everyone thank you for looking into my thread! ( just an ahead thanks! :P )

Well I have this story on my mind for a long time..It doesn't have a certain ending because it depends on the players themself.Anyway here it goes :D

Story:

The world has developed itself greatly in the many years that have passed.The human race had developed Mechanical city's that is operated by the main force in Ellendia that controle's All the mechanical city's and supplies their energy and mechanical products.

Thanks to the Scientist's of Ellendia and many company's they created a new security system with a new race allong this: The cyborgs.They are former humans with a mechanical brain they can switch of their emotions and are faster and better then the humans on solving problems and taking care of themself.

Besides that there are other races that joined the humans as they where disovered in many area's ,planets and creations as they where brought all together in the human world.Making them Enjoy the benefits of not hunting their own food and breed with outgetting their off springs get killed by other races.

As the people are living on in harmony a few of them where not happy by the way that they where living or where treated by the society.As The new Law system put High rated criminals into a freeze sleep making it easy for Ill minded to let them escape.One Person already is planning to free a few people and on the meantime the average police force is securing them.

Well that is it, It will start from there with the criminals escaping and then the goverment making a  Special force to stop them...So tell em what you think and maybe you can help me with sharpening this story a bit ^^.

Wolfreya

To add another bit....

The story just starts from there and everyone who is playing get's a role in it.
We will discuss about who get's to be the leader and wants to be it of both groups...There also be normal citizens,lovers and so on..just make the story seem a bit realistic and more like a daily life kind of thing.The groups will go on missions have encounters..go through training etc.etc.

Pairings just depend on you and we have to discuss what forum we are going to play it in...
Just let me know what you guys think :D

kckolbe

I accept your thanks!  Also, interested in trying it out.  Will we be the criminals, or the special forces?  If special forces, will we be cyborg or any race open?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Wolfreya

Well its a versus roleplay.....

The Criminals and Special force can be of any race :3

We just have to add up more players so that we can discuss the what to do and what we will not do ^^

kckolbe

Will there be any type of system for combat/contested situations?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Wolfreya

Not really it's more of a go with the flow thing but not use any mass destruction weapons.If Two players are already fighting each other a third player can only step in to save him or distract the other player to get ambushed or captured.
I don't really have it pictured in my mind yet about that part but it will come soon :)