4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedAndDelish

(( gimmie a little time to set something up then unless someone else wants to start it.. this should move to pm ))

genodragon

gaggedLouise

*migrating this to some other thread, awaiting Taint's brave decision to submit to domination by his prisoners*

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

TaintedAndDelish

(( For those who wish to continue, the link is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105532.0 ))

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Morrowclaw

Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

Captain Maltese

Now there'll be trouble!

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Autumn52

You in Trouble Mister
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

frogman

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

frogman

Absolutely positively definitely yes

Anesa

What's frogman in for?

Tambit

Croaking without a license

Mortigan DeLoncre

Autumn52

Everyone here is innocent O:)

Xandria

Yeah, we were framed.   :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

TaintedAndDelish

Xandria

Quiet, don't scare newbies!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Autumn52

lets play holdem poker

Xandria

Should we plan escape?

Captain Maltese

Poker? I'm the joker!

Anesa

<<Queen of Hearts, perhaps?

derek

What's the table limit?

Morloki

I raise you  a .............