Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

I enjoy building things from time to time. As long as all the parts I needed, are there, you and I are square. Would you like me if I made you sit through a movie filled with horror, gore, blood, violence, etc..for two and a half hours with me?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

I watch a lot of horror movies, but not every last one - some times a line is crossed where even I just feel sick; where it is clear that the director is just showing intestines and pain into my face to gross me out. But if it is a movie I do like I will watch it with you, and I will watch it again. My Alien and Resident Evil dvd collections are almost worn out.

Would you like me if I suggested we hit some clubs together?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

You know, I never fully sat through a Resident Evil movie. I am going to have to decline. I am not a fan of clubs. Would you like me if I accidentally left you in the middle of nowhere due to a family emergency?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

Define nowhere. In some small town where the bus wasn't leaving until nightfall, or in the middle of a deserted road? I completely respect family obligations and will always try to oblige, but be reasonable.

Would you like me if I suggested we go cave exploring?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

I am not that cruel as to leave you in the middle of the road. In a small town with very little people and transportation isn't until the next morning.  Yes, I  would jump at the chance to explore a cave. Would you like me if I taught you how to moonwalk?

Captain Maltese

Heh. I do know how to moonwalk. But why stop there?

Would you like me if I offered you to learn Argentinian tango?

Despairs

I see. I should have said electric slide instead of moonwalk. I don't know the Argentinian tango, but I would be willing to learn, as a rose is not between my lips. Would you like me if I taught you the bicycle kick?

Captain Maltese

That sounds interesting. I hope it isn't a kick in my own face? Congratulations on your approval to E, by the way. Welcome.

Would you like me if I served a dinner entirely consisting of sardines and crackers?

Despairs

No. I would never kick you in the face. Hence why you always tell people  to stand a good ten to thirty feet back, to avoid these things. Also, thank you. News travels fast. While I don't mind the sardines, it needs something more than just crackers. Would you like me if I served you pasta with formaggio? (Italian for cheese.)

Captain Maltese

Mmm, pasta is always a shortcut to my tummy. And cheese, who ever had a more delicious foe?

Would you like me if I wanted to know more about your culinary skills?

Despairs

There are other foes, but cheese seems to always come out on top. Yes, though my culinary skills are limited to Italian food. I am sorry. Would you like me if I invited you to a formula one race or better yet we both participated in a formula one race?

Lapine

I'd decline the invitation but not you.  Welcome aboard :)

Would you like me if I brought your strawberries and champagne even if it wasn't your birthday?

Undine

I would adore you for your thoughtfulness, even though I don't like either strawberries or champagne.

Would you like me if I occasionally become very sad for no obvious reason, and simply want to find silent companionship?
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I set you up on a blind date with Lapine or Captain Maltese? Also thank you, it's nice to join the family business.

Undine

Quote from: Dark Despairs on May 25, 2016, 06:42:38 PM
Yes. Would you like me if I set you up on a blind date with Lapine or Captain Maltese? Also thank you, it's nice to join the family business.

The Captain I know from writing with him and, just like him, Lapine seems a lovely person - how could I do anything but thank you for such kindness?  Would you like me if I returned the favor?  Or perhaps if we made it a foursome, out for a memorable night? 

And congratulations to you!  So good to have you here for good Dark <3

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

Lapine

How thoughtful!  And how much fun to spend some time with nice and like-minded individuals.

Would you like me if I suggested we stay in and play board games instead of going out?

Mnemosyne

Does Clue count as a board game? I think to most people it probably does... I think I just... love that game too much to really think of it as a mere board game. I do love board games though! Probably a lot more so than 'going out.' So, yes!

Would you like me if I sent someone else instead of me if you asked me on a blind date?

(( Congrats Dark Despairs! <3 ))
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Undine

Isn't the point of a blind date that you don't know who you'll be meeting?  xD  But no, I don't think I'd think much of you if that happened - I esteem honesty too highly to see a relationship started with a lie.

Would you like me if I suggested some culinary adventure on our first date - even if we eventually wound up having to stop by a McDonald's on the way, because it all ended up more a misadventure?

Mnemosyne

Yes. As long as you don't mind me spitting out food in a way that might upset others around us if it was what I might consider inedible.

Would you like me if I braided your hair in your sleep?

(( P.S. I was thinking more if someone else set me up on a blind date, that I would force them to go instead because I'd be too afraid? Or something like that. ))
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

The last time someone offered to braid my hair their gaze was directed downward. And the braids were suggested to be of the rasta type. This was way back in the day, I have learned a little more about personal grooming since then...

Would you like me if I wanted to shave you all over but your head?

Lapine

I'd still like you but would decline the hair removal.

Would you like me if I forgot your birthday?

Mnemosyne

Yes, I hate my birthday. Please, please forget it. Please and thank you.

Would you like me if I refused to celebrate your favorite holiday or occasion of importance?
Mistreated

Undine

Not particularly, no - not without a damn good reason.  The holidays that matter to me are extremely important, often for sentimental reasons that I would hope a friend or a lover would respect and honor, if not personally enjoy.

Would you like me if I brought you a new pet of your favorite kind for your birthday, without asking you first?

Lapine

Probably.  There's always room for a new critter.

Would you like me if I got airsick when we flew?

Undine

Of course!  And we'd certainly drive wherever possible in the future, and be sure to have your you have scopolamine patch on whenever air travel is unavoidable.

Would you like me if I admit I can't stand bacon?