News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Fallen; The Chosen; The Returned

Started by Animegurl5, June 23, 2012, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Animegurl5

Everything is dark, so dark and so cold and oh so lonely. You try to call out but you hear no noise. Everything is silent. But that is when you see it. A soft, white light that beckons you forward and draws you in. Then your eyes open and you have to close them immediately, for the light seems so foreign to you. You open them again, slowly so as to allow them time to adjust. As you look around you, there is nothing but a glowing white room with no doors and no windows. Just the walls, the floor, and the bed in the center of the room. The very one that you now sit up from. Please, don't rush yourself. The sound startles you, but at the same time it brings you some comfort that you aren't alone. Are you feeling better? There it is again, the sound. It reminds you of bells or a sweet symphony. The voice seems to belong to that of a female though when you look around you are most certainly alone. Please, don't be frightened. My name is Kiri, and I am to be your guide from now on. You are what is know as the Fallen. Your body has died but your soul is strong and has refused to fade. That is why I am here. I am to see you through to the end of a journey that will determine your fate from here. Should you show your worth, you will be marked as a Chosen. The Chosen are those who are allowed to move on to Utopia or Paradise. However, if you are marked as a Returned you will be placed back among the living. The Returned do not live as they once had, your memories will be that of your previous life but you will live as somebody's 'guardian angel' until they die. If after that time you are deemed worthy, you may move on to Paradise. If however you fail at your duties, you will be cast from the gates never to set foot beyond them. You listen to the voice and the words that it speaks. Never once do you hear the sound of malice but always gentle and caring. If you turn around there should be a platform behind you. On it is a flat surface. If you place your hand upon that surface it shall create an indent. It is our way of identifying you. Don't be shy, it won't you hurt you. That is a promise. I hope to see you soon, young traveller. I am so excited to meet my new partner. And with that the sound fades leaving you alone. You turn around to look at a small pedestal that hadn't been there the first hundred times you surveyed the room. Standing to your feet, you walk around the bed and up to the platform. Taking a deep breath you close your eyes and place your hand upon the soft surface.
~~~

Okay, so as if that didn't keep you interested enough... Let me tell you a little bit more about what I had in mind for this. In just a little while I will give you the short survey that will serve a mighty purpose for both your character and for mine. Kiri is a spirit in charge of caring for you through a journey that takes place in a sort of limbo. It's neither life, nor is it death but pain is real and if you fade here you will be marked as a Returned instantly. Only if you make it to the end will you become a Chosen. Which ever path you choose will be what makes your version unique. Throughout this, I will play Kiri who will appear in different forms for everyone based on the survey. If you so chose to become a Returned I will then play the person who you will be guiding and the story will continue from there however which way we take it. Then again you may want to go to Paradise. If you do, then you can choose if we continue or stop. If we continue, then Kiri will accompany you further into the world of 'Paradise'. I haven't yet come up with a plan for that... buuuut, we have time. First we have to get through the world of the Fallen. Now, on that note we have what the journey will be about... Basically I was thinking that it was kind of actiony... Like, you have demons to defeat and quests to go on... Unless you have a better idea. In that case share away I am so open to ideas. ;) If you be interested, then just fill out the sheet below. If you have any questions, then please Private Message me if you have the ability. If you don't, and this is only for those who CAN NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES then just post them here. This is intended to be a 1x1. However it would interest me a lot to have different versions of the same story. So I will take on multiple people for this as separate RPs. Get it? Got it? Good. Now place your hand on the squishy, white pedestal thingy and tell me about yourself:

What is your name:
What is your sex:
What was your age:
What is your spirit color:
What is your spirit animal:
What is your spirit song: Optional
What do you look like:
Is there anything else you would like to share:

Now the color and the animal thing is more for me than it is for you, but I did warn you ahead of time of this... Trust me, there is a method to the madness.... I promise you. :)
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

BruceTheCat

Jason lifted his head, sucking a deep breath as the white of the room broke through his vision. "What the-" then the woman's voice came, speaking softly to him. Surprisingly, despite the unfamiliar room and the enormous sense of vulnerability, her voice calmed him. His head snapped back and found the pedestal. 'This isn't real' the young man told himself, but stood all the same.

After a few short steps, the device was in front of him. His hand lifted, and set itself on the pure white centerpiece.

What is your name: Jason Hellyer
What is your sex: Male
What was your age: 24
What is your spirit color: Green
What is your spirit animal: A stag
What is your spirit song: Shattered - Trading Yesterday
What do you look like: A slightly above average height man with short dark brown hair. Skinny, though not abnormally so with a single patch of white hair coming from his scalp. Lightly blue eye's with a naturally kind smile, but often his face looks confused. His eyebrows are thinned, and often furrowed when trying to figure something out.
Is there anything else you would like to share: Before death, he didn't believe in a afterlife. I imagine that will play a huge part in this storyline.

I wanted to ask whether we need to invent a way that our character died/was killed?
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Animegurl5

Lobster, if you would be so kind as to follow this here link:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143978.0

That is where we shall play out the story. :) I have answered your question there and have asked one of my own. Don't worry about a starting post, I will cover that so just answer the question and we will be all set. :)

Kthanxbai
~AnimeGurl5~
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

Effeari

What is your name:
Zayra Kiley
What is your sex:
Female
What was your age:
Twenty-three
What is your spirit color:
Yellow
What is your spirit animal:
Bear
What do you look like:

Is there anything else you would like to share:
Zayra (Zay to her friends, Rara to her family and those people who don’t value their lives) was a nurse. She dedicated her youth to learning to take care of the sick, a calling that she had harboured since she was four years old and broke both of her legs in a car accident. Having spent a long time in the hospital to her, the nurses had always felt safe, secure, like home. After she was released she always had an obsession with the places most people hated; which was why as soon as she knew what to do she applied herself and strove to become the very thing she worshipped. No stranger to death she has spent years surrounded by it now, though she never had much experience with what came after.
There was little else in her life save looking after people, her ailing mother during her school years, then patients. Her personally life was practically non-existent for the career drive young woman. She always assumed there would be time after.
Never once did it occur to her that there wouldn’t.

"Noli me tangere for Caesar's I am"

*Not back; just distracting myself*

Ideas O/OsCurrent RoleplaysA&A

Animegurl5

Oh my Gandalf... she is gorgeous. T.T  I will have our thread set up shortly Flickaha.

Focslain

I'd like in on this if possible.

What is your name: Jonathan Fox
What is your sex: Male
What was your age: 45
What is your spirit color: black
What is your spirit animal: wolf
What is your spirit song: What I've Done - Linkin Park
What do you look like: Aged before his time, he is picture of the old soldier. Grey beard with peppered shoulder length brown hair. He has a medium muscle build and a bum leg due to a combat injury. His grey-blue eyes have a slight 'thousand mile' stare to them most of the time. His skin is lightly tanned and has the consistency of worn leather.
Is there anything else you would like to share: As an interesting twist, would it be possible to say that he was once a guardian angel in a life previous to the one he just left. Makes for an interesting choice in the end path, go back to his old life, go to paradise or end it all? (or that is what he believes has happened before)