M4F - Welcome to Supersexopolis

Started by TheArtofRoleplay21, April 18, 2024, 06:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArtofRoleplay21

Introduction 

Greetings, my name is JR and I've been writing erotic stories for over a decade. Roleplaying has been one of my longest lasting hobbies and I'm looking to write with passionate writers on Elliquiy! In the "real world," I work in the health-care industry and I use writing as a means of escapism. Besides writing, I enjoy playing Dungeon and Dragons (I'm my group's DM), Warhammer 40k tabletop, Magic the Gathering, and going to the gym. 

My Ons and Offs

Writing Style - I prefer writing 3rd person, but I'm not opposed to 1st person if the story calls for it.

Story to Smut Ratio - I think a good role-play needs tension and build-up. I prefer a 60/40 story-to-smut ration.

Posting Availability - Like I mentioned above, I work in health-care and I am a member of the night shift, so on days that I am working, I won't be available, but luckily I only work 2-3 days a week (12 hour shifts), so on my days off I can write for an extended period of time.

Size Matters - Only when it comes to the length of the block of text that you send me. Personally, I love opening a new message and seeing a thick block of text. I personally write 500-1000+ words per post and I would like to find someone who enjoys writing excessive, yet worthwhile detail.

Writing Medium - I prefer either Discord, Forums (something new for me), or private messages.

Communication - I feel that most role-plays fall a part because there is a lack of communication. I'm not excluded from this as well, but I will always try to be open with you and if I do go silent for a few days, my apologies ahead of time.

Gender - I prefer role-playing with females.

Pairings - I write MXF stories.

Types of races that I enjoy writing
Yes - Humans, Aliens, zombies, and any traditional DnD race as well (elves, dwarves, etc).

No - animals.

Types of Settings 

Sci-fi
Fantasy
Noir
Historical
Original Setting
Horror 
Comedy

Sexual On's

Seduction - There is nothing more sacred than a seductive woman.
Blowjobs - Rough? Sloppy? Deep? Yes. Yes. And yes.
Handjobs and Tit-fucking - Double yes.
Kissing - Writing the act of kissing is as pleasurable as the rest.
Dirt-Talking - This goes along with seduction.
Roughness - I'm fine with destroying some furinature along the way.
Restraints - Of course.
Clothed Sex - especially if there is a lot of description to the clothes.
Breeding -Yes! I do enjoy human on human breeding as well as alien and human.
Strip-tease - I'm still looking for an individual who is able to write the perfect strip-tease
Violence - I love horror role-plays and this On goes hand-to-hand with horror.
Rule-34 - I love a good role-play where we can get into the minds of canon characters.
Femdom - I love a controlling woman.
Femme fatale - My abosulte favorite.
Sexual Offs

Underage
Watersport
Beast

Welcome to the electrifying and titillating city of Supersexopolis! 

Here, the line between heroism and villainy is as fluid as a romance novel plot twist, and the air is thick with anticipation and innuendo. In Supersexopolis, heroes and villains alike strut their stuff with a flair for the dramatic and a penchant for seduction. From the dashing Captain Casanova, whose superpower lies in his irresistible charm and bedroom prowess, to the sultry Femme Fatale, whose deadly beauty could stop a speeding bullet and make it blush. 

Picture this: as Captain Casanova attempts to thwart the plans of the diabolical Mistress Temptress, their banter takes on a flirtatious edge that could melt even the coldest of hearts. With every exchange of witty one-liners and double entendres, the tension between them reaches a boiling point that has less to do with their superpowers and more to do with their undeniable attraction. But in this city, saving the day often takes a backseat to saucy escapades and steamy encounters. Heroes and villains engage in passionate battles that leave both sides breathless, whether they're duking it out in the streets or engaging in a more... intimate form of negotiation.

And let's not forget the sidekicks and henchmen, who add their own spicy flavor to the mix. From the loyal sidekick with a secret crush on their hero to the henchman who's just trying to make a living while navigating the perils of workplace romance, everyone in Supersexopolis has a role to play in this sultry saga.Don’t forget about the citizens of Supersexopolis, who find themselves caught in the crossfire of passion and peril. From the starry-eyed bystander who can't help but swoon at the sight of their favorite hero to the jaded cynic who's seen one too many romantic entanglements end in heartbreak, everyone in this city has a story to tell.

So grab your mask and cape, and prepare for a wild ride through a city where the only thing hotter than the battles are the after-parties. Welcome to Supersexopolis, where the only thing more powerful than a superpower is the allure of... well, you get the idea. So whether you're a hero, a villain, or just someone trying to find love in a city filled with superpowered shenanigans, one thing's for sure: in Supersexopolis, the only thing hotter than the action is the romance. So buckle up, because this is one ride you won't soon forget!

Welcome to the Supersexopolis Character Creator, where you can craft your very own hero, villain, or any other spicy character to roam the steamy streets of our electrifying city! Let's get started:

• Choose Your Archetype:

• Hero: Are you a dashing defender of justice, using your charm and prowess to save the day?
    • Villain: Or perhaps you're a seductive scoundrel, whose wicked plans are matched only by your irresistible allure?
    • Sidekick/Henchman: Maybe you prefer to play the loyal companion, supporting your hero or villain with unwavering loyalty and a hint of sass?
  • Select Your Superpower (or Specialty):

• Charm: You have the uncanny ability to sway others to your side with just a wink and a smile.
    • Seduction: Your powers of persuasion are so potent, they can make even the most steadfast hero or villain weak in the knees.
    • Mind Control: With a mere whisper, you can bend others to your will and make them do your bidding.
    • Super Strength: You possess Herculean strength, capable of lifting cars or breaking through steel with ease.
    • Agility: You're as nimble as a cat, able to dodge attacks and move with grace and precision.
    • Elemental Manipulation: Whether it's fire, ice, or lightning, you can control the elements with finesse.
    • Teleportation: Blink and you're there! You have the power to teleport short distances in the blink of an eye.
    • Shapeshifting: You can morph your appearance at will, blending into your surroundings or taking on any form you desire.
    • Psychic Abilities: You can see into the minds of others, predict their actions, or even communicate telepathically.
  • Design Your Look:

• Costume: Are you a hero in spandex, a villain in leather, or something entirely unique?
    • Accessories: Capes, masks, gloves, and boots – don't forget to accessorize with flair!
    • Signature Weapon: Do you wield a weapon with finesse, or rely solely on your powers to get the job done?
    • Hairstyle: From sleek and sophisticated to wild and untamed, your hairstyle reflects your personality.
    • Symbol: Every hero or villain needs a symbol to strike fear into their enemies or inspire hope in their allies.
  • Define Your Personality:

• Flirty and Fun: You love to flirt and tease, whether it's with friends, foes, or potential love interests.
    • Charismatic and Charming: Your charisma is your greatest asset, and you know how to use it to your advantage.
    • Mysterious and Enigmatic: You prefer to keep people guessing, revealing only as much as you want them to know.
    • Sassy and Sarcastic: Your wit is as sharp as your powers, and you're not afraid to use it to make a point.
    • Ambitious and Determined: You have big dreams and even bigger plans to achieve them, no matter the cost.
  • Backstory:

• What events shaped your character into who they are today?
    • Do they have any allies or enemies in Supersexopolis?
    • What motivates them to use their powers for good, evil, or somewhere in between?

Once you've crafted your character, they'll be ready to dive headfirst into the steamy and sensational world of Supersexopolis, where danger and desire go hand in hand!

Final Note - As I’ve mentioned above, I’m an avid DnD player and DM and I would like to DM this story for the both of us where you play your custom character and the world around you. If you are interested adding DnD elements such as dice rolling to the story, I would be more than willing to do so!