Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

picks up the win off the ground.

Seress

Asks abandoneddolly to hold on to her bowl of jello, then runs off with the win

Zeth

Approaches Seress and exchanges the Win for chocolate. Beautiful women love chocolate. Runs off with the Win.

Beautiful Mystery

Offers Zeth lots of chocolate. Once he has eaten it all, she takes away the win and goes to dinner.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

abandoneddolly

Replaces the win with a chocolate covered win.

Kurzyk

Steals the chocolate win and gobbles it up.

Zeth

Steals the regular Win since the chocolate version is gone.

Saiyuri

Comes back from her short stint away from E and hugs the Win and Zeth tightly.

Kurzyk

Takes the win.

Thank you!

Zeth

Shaolin sucker punches Kurzyk, then returns the Win to Saiyuri.

I believe this belongs to you?

Saiyuri

Hugging the win happily she turns and gives Zeth a soft kiss on the lips.

Thank you for returning the Win, my love. I hope Kurzyk is alright though!

She said grimly after Zeth's display of power.

Kurzyk

Wakes up from the punch ...

Steals the win from Saiyuri.

"Thanks darlin'!"

Seress

Offers to help Kurzyk carry the Win, then elopes with it in the dead of night. It will be you and me forever Win! :-*

Saiyuri

Steals the Win from Seress as she slumbers, running off into the night with the Win in hand.

Kurzyk

Stealthy, slips out of the shadows and picks her pocket of the Win.

Muahaha! It's all mine!.... Mine!!! runs off cackling in madness.

Saiyuri

Running after Kurzyk Sai catches him by the arm. Pulling him back into her embrace she kisses him deeply, all the while slipping the Win from his grasp and into her own. Releasing him she smiles and sets one last longing kiss on his lips before skipping off with the Win in her arms.

Kurzyk

There it is! That's where she hid it...

sneaks into Sai's wall safe and plucks out the Win.

Saiyuri

Giggling as she watches Kurzyk pull out the fake Win from the safe, Sai sits on the beach with the real Win in her lap.

Kurzyk

After attempting to sell the Win on the black market and discovering it was a forgery, Kurzyk set out after Saiyuri in hot pursuit. After weeks of search a well paid bartender gave him the tip he was looking for. She was spotted at the beach!

Sneaking up behind her he stepped out in front of her, casting a shadow....

"Ah ha! I finally found you. Thought you could get away with the Win eh?" He smirked and reached down into her bag grabbing the authentic Win. "See you later darlin' and thanks for the Win." He waved and disappeared into the beach crowds.

Saiyuri

Gasping as Kurzyk looms over her Sai quickly gets to her feet and pursues him after he so wrongfully stole her Win. Making her way through the crowd she easily spots the handsome Kurzyk and tackles him into the warm sand. Pinning him to the ground she sits up on his lap and hugs the Win to her bikini covered chest with a smirk. "You can't get away that easily".

Seress

*spending a lovely day at the beach she comes across a couple struggling in the sand about a Win, as luck has it a tumble and roll sends it flying into the air so she can catch it*
Win is mine again! :D *heads off to celebrate at the bar with a drink or two*

Saiyuri

Joining the lovely Seress in the bar she buys the beauty a drink and flashes a warm smile. As she is busy flirting Sai sneakily slips the Win back into her grasp. Once the bartender brings Seress the drink Sai bids her adieu and heads out of the bar.

Kurzyk

He silently waited... and after what seemed like an hour, she exited the bar. He saw her from across the street; fair, beautiful, hair flowing in the evening breeze. Starting up the engine he pulled up the taxi. Commandeering the vehicle had proven easier than he anticipated; the cab's real owner lying knocked out in the alley around the corner.

He pulled the car right up to where she was standing. Getting out he tilted his cap down, and adjusted his fake beard. In a gruff voice he said
, "Cab for you ma'am?" Opening the passenger door he stood right next to her and in all the commotion slipped his fingers into her purse and lifted the Win.

Before she had a chance to get in the cab, he grinned, pulled the hat off and waved before bolting full speed down the block.

Saiyuri

Seeing the cabbie approach without being flagging down seemed a bit odd to Sai. As was the sight of said cabbie holding the door open for his customer. But before Sai could interject the guise was lifted and Kurzyk revealed his handsome self to her. Gasping she looks down at her purse before a small playful growl escaped her ruby lips. Turning on her heels she gets in the cab and chases him down the block swiftly. Stopping a few cars ahead of him she gets out and nabs the Win as he runs past, giggling to herself as she hugs the Win to her chest.

Zeth

Appears from nowhere and glomps Saiyuri with glee. Zeth has been lonely. He hugs the lovely lady then steals Saiyuri and the Win.