Recruitment: War of the Hand and Dorn's Deep (Pathfinder)

Started by BlackStone, April 30, 2018, 01:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

Looking for an interest check in a plot point used in the old Icewind Dale computer games, and some of R. A. Salvatore's recent works.  The two idea I have going are the following.

Plot Hook One, I like to merge story lines from both Icewind Dale games and the War of the Silver Marches in Salvatore's books.  Since Lloth is breaking divine rules to influence events in the Silver Marches, the Elven Pantheon is free to act, and to do so they have performed a mass resurrection, and heroes of the Hand of the Selendrine are restored to life and brought forth to fight against the orcish horde which threatens to conquer, the northern realms, with their Drow allies pulling their strings.

Plot Hook Two: An alternate continuity and going back in history to the War on the Hand of the Selendrine.  It would start with the outbreak of the war, the increased Orcish presence in the region, the rising tension between the Hand and Dorn's Deep, and the raising of the horde itself.

In the game players would be free to create two characters if they wish, one for the "good guys" and one for the "bad guys" and run a good and evil sided campaign.  I am open to using the Pathfinder rules for characters as I really do love the flexibility of the game system (and hate they are doing a "Second Edition).  However I will bow to player's choice if they want a system or have it be free form.  If it was a system, players would have level 5 characters with starting gold for such level and 25 point buy, no magic item more than half of starting gold.   

So if there is any interest let me know.  Five to Eight players for each faction I think is enough to get us going.  I do want the game to be gritty, but player's On/Offs will be respected.  Not a fan of seeing NC, that is fine, if there was ever a time the plot would take your character there, we would fade to black and take up the plot afterwards.  If you are the type of player who wants theplay by play and graphic details I can handle such writing as well.   Looking forward to seeing if people want to give this a go.

Looks like we have enough interest to proceed forward.  Here are the rules. 

1. Sixth level characters with 25 point buy.  Races restricted to Core and Featured Races, Classes restricted to non-psionic.  Archtypes are restricted to official Pazio publications.  Starting gold is 16,000.  No more than 8,000 for any one magic item, must use standard price costs in core book, no player created items at the start of the game.

2.  Players are allowed to create two characters, one for the Elf/Dwarf side of the conflict, one for the Orc/Goblinoid Horde.

3.  I do reserve to right to veto a concept if I feel it does not fit the game.  I will work with players to try to get as much of their concept in the game as possible.

Character Concept

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Paste the URL of the image you are using here.[/img][/float]
[b]Player ID:[/b] Your Elliquiy login ID

[font=French Script MT][b][size=20pt]Character Basics[/size][/b][/font]
[b]Name:[/b] What are they called
[b]Faction:[/b] Defenders or Horde
[b]Gender:[/b] Self explanatory
[b]Race:[/b] What race are you? Where are you from?  Please see the World of Star Dancer thread for assistance and if you need help, let me know
[b]Role:[/b] What role do you see yourself serving for your faction

[hr]
[font=French Script MT][b][size=20pt]Character Appearance[/size][/b][/font]
[b]Height:[/b] In inches and/or cm
[b]Weight:[/b] In Lb and/or Kg
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Specify if not clear from the photo, or put As Picture.
[b]Eye Color:[/b] As above
[b]Build:[/b] As above.
[b]Distinguishing marks:[/b] Is there anything unusual about them, piercings, tattoos, scars,  missing limbs, etc.

[hr]
[b]Personality:[/b] What sort of person are they, how do they react to others, what pushes their buttons, what calms them down. Please type at least one paragraph

[hr]
[b]History:[/b] Tell me your story and how your hero rose to notoriety for your faction.   Feel free to be creative but do try to limit the big damn hero moments, as I promise you will have your moments in the game.

[hr]
[b]Other Info:[/b] On/Offs and anything else you think might be important. (Optional, if you can't think of anything you may delete this section).

Character Sheet

[spoiler=Character Sheet][b][u]Basic Information[/u][/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]                               
[b]Player Name:[/b]                                 
[b]Character Race:[/b] 
[b]Alignment:[/b]       
[b]Deity:[/b]         
[b]Total Level:[/b]     
[b]Speed:[/b]           

[hr]
[b][u]Character Class Information[/u][/b]

Class and Level     :
Class and Level     :

Favored Class(es)   :
Favored Class Bonus : +1 hit point or +1 skill point or Other

[hr]
[b][u]Ability Scores[/u][/b]

[tt]
Strength     : 00 (+0)     00 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Dexterity    : 00 (+0)     00 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Constitution : 00 (+0)     00 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Intelligence : 00 (+0)     00 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Wisdom       : 00 (+0)     00 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Charisma     : 00 (+0)     00 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc[/tt]

[tt]
Maximum Load : 000 lbs.
Lift Overhead : 000 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load)
Lift         : 000 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load x2)
Drag or Push : 000 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load x5)[/tt]

[hr]
[b][u]Combat Statistics[/u][/b]

[tt]Hit Points        : 00
Base Attack (BAB) : +0
Initiative        : +0     0 Dex + 0 misc

Base Melee        : +0     0 BAB + 0 Str + 0 misc
Base Ranged       : +0     0 BAB + 0 Dex + 0 misc

Combat Maneuver   : +0          0 BAB + 0 Str + 0 misc          <- CMB
Maneuver Defense  : +10    10 + 0 BAB + 0 Str + 0 Dex + 0 misc  <- CMD

Armor Class       : 10     10 base + 0 armor + 0 shield + 0 Dex + 0 misc
Touch AC          : 10     10 base + 0 Dex + 0 misc
Flat-Footed AC    : 10     10 base + 0 armor + 0 shield + 0 misc[/tt]

[hr]
[b][u]Saving Throws[/u][/b]

[tt]Fortitude  : +0    0 base + 0 Con + 0 misc
Reflex     : +0    0 base + 0 Dex + 0 misc
Will       : +0    0 base + 0 Wis + 0 misc
[/tt]
Conditional Bonuses and Penalties :

[hr]
[b][u]Racial Abilities and Features[/u][/b]

[hr]
[b][u]Class Abilities and Features[/u][/b]

[hr]
[b][u]Skills and Languages[/u][/b]

Your maximum ranks in a skill are equal to your total level.
Class skills with at least 1 skill rank in them gain a +3 "class" bonus.
[c] denotes a class skill.
^ denotes a skill that cannot be used untrained.

[tt]
[ ] Acrobatics           :+00    0 ranks + 0 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Appraise             :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Bluff                :+00    0 ranks + 0 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Climb                :+00    0 ranks + 0 Str + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Craft                :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Diplomacy            :+00    0 ranks + 0 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Disable Device ^     :+00    0 ranks + 0 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Disguise             :+00    0 ranks + 0 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Escape Artist        :+00    0 ranks + 0 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Fly                  :+00    0 ranks + 0 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Handle Animal ^      :+00    0 ranks + 0 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Heal                 :+00    0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Intimidate           :+00    0 ranks + 0 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Arcana ^       :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Dungeon ^      :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Engineer ^     :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Geography ^    :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: History ^      :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Local ^        :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Nature ^       :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Planes ^       :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Religion ^     :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Linguistics ^        :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Perception           :+00    0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Perform:             :+00    0 ranks + 0 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Profession: ^        :+00    0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Ride                 :+00    0 ranks + 0 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Sense Motive         :+00    0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Sleight of Hand ^    :+00    0 ranks + 0 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Spellcraft ^         :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Stealth              :+00    0 ranks + 0 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Survival             :+00    0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Swim                 :+00    0 ranks + 0 Str + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Use Magic Device ^   :+00    0 ranks + 0 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc[/tt]

[hr]
[b][u]Languages : [/u][/b]

[hr]
[b][u]Traits and Feats[/u][/b]

Trait #1 :
Trait #2 :

Level 1 Feat :

[hr]
[b][u]Money and Equipment[/u][/b]

Armor         
Belt             
Body           
Chest         
Eyes           
Feet           
Hands       
Head         
Headband   
Neck         
Ring #1     
Ring #2     
Shield       
Shoulders 
Wrists       

Weapon    :
Weapon    :

Other Equipment :

Money : 0 GP

[hr]
[b][u]Magic[/u][/b]

Level 0     0 spells per day    0 bonus    DC 10 (10 + level + 0 ability)
   Known/Prepared:

Level 1     0 spells per day    0 bonus    DC 11 (10 + level + 0 ability)
   Known/Prepared:

Level 2     0 spells per day    0 bonus    DC 12 (10 + level + 0 ability)
   Known/Prepared:

Level 3     0 spells per day    0 bonus    DC 12 (10 + level + 0 ability)
   Known/Prepared:

[hr]
[b][u]Spell Book[/u][/b]

Level 0 :
Level 1 :
Level 2 :
Level 3:[/spoiler]

Notable Threads
Recruitment Thread
OOC Thread

Information Threads
The Fate War: Hand of the Seldarine NPC's
The Fate War: Dorn's Deep NPC's
The Fate War: The Horde NPC's

Character Threads
The Fate War: Faction of Light Character Bio's and Sheets
The Fate War: The Horde Character Bio's and Sheets

Game Threads
Horde Act 1: Only the Best
Light Act 1: Late Arrivals

National Acrobat

I always enjoy alternate histories and timelines in Faerun, as opposed to canon, and while I’m not a fan of the books, I am a fan of the Seldarine and the Silver Marches so I’d be interested in a Pathfinder game like this.

Muse

Oh, hey.  I like this idea a lot, blackstone, even if I think some of it took place during The Nightmare.  ^_^;; 

I'm 100% in favor of using a game system, preferably pathfinder, 3.5 or 2nd edition D&D in that orde.r  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

OyabunKobold

I think I shall drop my interest here for Pathfinder. I even have somewhat of an idea as to what Id want to be :P. Im thinking a Kobold Rogue/Wizard or Possibly using my current Kobold that I turned into a roguish Alchemist through Vivisectionist and Kobold Trapper Archtypes.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

HopeFox

This looks like it could be fun! I don't know very much about the history of the Forgotten Realms, but I could really get behind either of those sides. My preference would be for Pathfinder, but I'm flexible!
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=358012.0

LizzieV

O/O

BlackStone

To be honest a person is not going to need even passing knowledge with Icewind Dale or Forgotten Realms.  At the heart of the game it's Elves and Dwarves against Orcs and goblins.

OyabunKobold

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

LizzieV

O/O

OyabunKobold

BlackStone

For Orcs I am including all Golblinoid races such as Goblins and Kobolds and Drow.

For Elves/Dwarfs, Elf Friend Humans, Halflings, and Gnomes and such

OyabunKobold

Chanticleer

Faerun is an absolutely amazing setting! I'd like to toss my hat in as well, if there's room for it.

It's a small hat. Honest.
My current O/os (need work)

BlackStone

Changed from interest check to recruitment.  Character Concept and Character sheet are up.   Right now though I really only want to see the character concept and once approved then you can work on the character sheet.   Looking forward to seeing what folks come up with.

Muse

Looking for some feedback, peeps, specificaly for my pervy villain.  Any thoughts on these concepts: 

A.  Lizard man druid? 
B.  Half Orc Rage Prophet? 
C.  Orc Bloodrager. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Player ID: Muse

Character Basics
Name: Nandi Firemane
Faction: Defenders
Race: Sun Elf
Role: Generalist (Light Infantry, combat magic, morale, and general skirmisher.) 

Character Appearance
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 88lbs
Hair Color: Molten copper with fiery highlights. 
Eye Color: Turquoise
Build: Svelte and buxom. 
Distinguishing marks:

Personality: Nandi's enjoys what she does, music, dance, magic, and war.  She is motivated to protect her people--both elves loyal to her family and all their true neighbors.  She wonders if one day her actions and will restore to her family the gods mandate to rule.  She isn't sure if she likes the idea or not. 

Nandi enjoys a good pine brew in the morning, mulled mead with nutmeg and allspice in the evening.  Not a good hunter, she nonetheless enjoys meat taken in the hunt far more than fatty domestic animals. 

Sexualy, Nandi is playful and flirtatious.  She is, however, still a virgin, both because she's found satisfaction in the arms of female companions and because she is too serious about her studies and duty to raise a child. 

History: The Firemane family came to Silvermoon as refugees from a destroyed elven city state, having been cut off by orcish forces from the gate to Evermeet.  Having suffered much in their centuries, they have tried to give their daughter Nandi a pleasant and comfortable life, indulging her in the study of magic and the arts but steering her away from swordsmanship. 

Nandi's original chafing against her parents trying to steer her away from the art of war was simple rebellion.  After several long talks with her nanny, she gained an understanding that her parents--though still expecting deference and service from the small community they'd lead here--had begun to fail them, offering neither protection nor real leadership.  Nandi has taken to studying the sworddancer art, eventualy pledging herself to the code of the Bladesingers of old.  It is the redhead's intention to remind her family--especially her more indulgent siblings--that nobility is not a simple license to take their leisure.  It is a mandate to of leadership and protection. 

Other Info:

BlackStone

Quote from: Muse on May 02, 2018, 03:58:26 AM
Looking for some feedback, peeps, specificaly for my pervy villain.  Any thoughts on these concepts: 

A.  Lizard man druid? 
B.  Half Orc Rage Prophet? 
C.  Orc Bloodrager.

Orc bloodrager  gets my vote

Zaer Darkwail

Player ID: Zaer Darkwail

Character Basics
Name: Grum Goldtusk
Faction: Horde
Race: Half-Orc, mercenary
Role: Sneaky bastard, skirmish attacker

Character Appearance
Height: 6'5'ft
Weight: 250lb
Hair Color: As picture
Eye Color: Topaz
Build: As picture
Distinguishing marks: Scar over one his eyes, has golden studs on his tusks

Personality: Like true mercenary Grum is driven by coin, loot and treasure and other spoils of war. He joined Horde because they promised more than elves did (which was nothing as elves wish nothing to do with him). Grum holds no loyalty to orcish tribes, his own childhood was in one such tribe but he was constantly bullied and hurt by the tribe until one day they were hunted down by adventurers and burned, he hid and survived and thus he felt himself superior to his brethren first time. Feeling smug for being smarter than his orcish father and his half-siblings, enough smug even almost sparing the adventurers, which he did not as he later sneaked on their camp, slit their throats and looted their gear start his new life.

History: After starting his new life, Grum became skilled scoundrel, killer for hire. There was no price nor target cap for him. He became infamous when a orc chieftain offered gold decorated elf skull for killing a demon (bearded devil) from cave. He did as told and brought the head and beard of the devil, chieftain refused pay though as skull was precious trophy and then Grum slew him in single combat. His deed made him infamous; that Goldtusk always pays his debts, but also he always comes collect them as well.

Other Info: Ons/offs same as with player, have preference for NC scenes (will run them in detail in separated thread for players who want play them out). Will be using unchained rogue class, aiming for duelist PrC.

HopeFox

So, if I understand this correctly, we're using Plot Hook Two, playing around the conflict surrounding the Hand of the Seldarine? And we can make a character for either side, or for both?

Here's what I'm thinking for the Elf/Dwarf side:

Some kind of elf barbarian, with the Scarred Rager archetype, since I've always wanted to play that. I'll have to do a bit of reading to figure out how she can fit into the Hand of the Seldarine. Are wood elf barbarians common in Faerun?

BlackStone

Yes Plot Hook Two above is the best way to get people involved without needing to know whole lot of canon or lore since it takes place far in the past,  We are talking about some 300 years before the Time of Troubles and about 250ish or so before Drizzit was born, so the Panetheon from 1st Ed Forgotten Realms is valid.

OyabunKobold

Working on it slowly at eork atm so it might need to wait till after

National Acrobat

Player ID: National Acrobat

Character Basics
Name: Aramis Tol Galen
Race: Moon Elf from the Moon Elven Kingdom of the Cloakwood
Role: Melee Combatant with Spell Support (Blade Dancer Magus)

Character Appearance
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145lbs
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Purple
Build: Lithe, Athletic
Distinguishing marks: No

Personality: Aramis is jovial, enjoys life and mixing the art of swordplay with magic. As the third child of the keeper of the gate, he had his freedom to live as he wished, and found himself in Silverymoon. He likes jokes, the arts, dancing, and exploring. Aramis is a wanderer, never staying in one place too long, as there is a huge world to explore. He's kind, despises arrogance and slavery, and believes if laws do not benefit the greater good, they are meant to be broken. He is a follower of Kirith Sotheril, the elven goddess of magic.

History: Educated by mages in the Cloakwood, and taught the art of the elven Blade Dance, Aramis hasn't really had any huge, defining moments. He tries to the most good that he can, helping those in need, and will tutor aspiring mages he travels with in order to help them learn their craft. He is a master swordsmith, able to craft blades of fine quality when he has the time, although his traveling nature tends to preclude that from happening.

Other Info: On/Offs as player. Aramis is heterosexual.

Character Sheet-Hero Lab-Initial

Zaer Darkwail

Player ID: Zaer Darkwail

Character Basics
Name: Calin Sunblade
Race: High Elf from Silverymoon
Role: Spellcaster supporting the defenders

Character Appearance
Height: 6'2'ft
Weight: 150lb
Hair Color: As in picture.
Eye Color: As in picture.
Build: As in picture.
Distinguishing marks: Eldricth runes in his face and eldricth energy tracing along his blond hair.

Personality: Calin Sunblade is traditionalist like any sun elf is, proud of his people's accomplishment and confident in his spellcraft. However he also knows pride, is deadly sin which was cause of Crown Wars and so he tries keep himself rooted on reality with reverent piety in his faith and worship on Corellon. He is regal and tries remain calm all times.

History: Calin Sunblade hails from sun elf noble family, Sunblades. The main branch resides in Evermeet but offshoot of said branch lived in Elven Court, which moved to Silverymoon early on once it's famed library was build. His family had brought greatness of elven kind generations, in arts, craft and preservers of old lore. It was by mere chance when he visited a distant cousin in north at Hand of Seldarine when orcs started attacking and he took part in defending the stronghold.

Other Info: Ons/offs same as with player

National Acrobat

Player ID: National Acrobat

Character Basics
Name: Zarathrustra
Race: Drow Elf, Exile from Sshameth
Role: Mercenary Spell Caster/Slinger

Character Appearance
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 100lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Violet
Build: Slender
Distinguishing marks: Not Visible

Personality: Bitter is a good word, but not at her current life. Bitter at the circumstances surrounding her exile. Zarathrustra had the misfortune of being born to a family in Sshameth, where sorcery is viewed with disdain and contempt. Natural spellcasters are considered outcasts and weaklings because they don't have to work for their art. She learned early on, and cut ties with her family and city after several spell brawls left her wanted for several murders. She has relished the life of mercenary however. People pay her for her spellcasting, and it's allowed her to enjoy independence and finer things, and blast things, so that's good. In Sshameth, she would not have amounted to much. Out in the rest of the world, she has forged her own path.

History: See above. She's a mercenary at heart that works for money, scruples and ideals are not important to her. Making money and staying alive are. To spite her family and city, she developed favor with Kiaransalee's faith due to her innate affinity for necromancy spells and negative energy connection.

Other Info: On/Offs per player. Zarathrustra is a lesbian.

Character Sheet-Hero Lab-Initial

OyabunKobold

Player ID: OyabunKyuubi

Character Basics
Name: Aryz`Endor Raali
Race: Kobold of Spine of the World
Role: Spellthief/trapper/assassin/spy

Character Appearance
Height: 33"/ 83.82 Cm
Weight: 25 Lbs / 11.3398 KG
Hair Color: As picture
Eye Color: As picture
Build: As picture
Distinguishing marks: Her scales show her Faerie dragon heritage. And when she coughs a pinkish cloud escapes her maw that causes slight euphoria to others.

Personality:

Aryz`Endor Raali, is not one to cross when it comes between her and a prize she has set her eyes on. A rather stable woman, she has found distaste in those who cannot match wits with her. When it comes to others, she is quick to expect their failure, and willing to talk others into their deaths, if it would further her mission. She hardly ever speaks in full truths, to anyone, outside the warchief whom she holds in rather high regard. She isn't blind though, to the allures of the flesh, and has rewarded more than a few with a single night of her company. She is quick to leave in the morning though, not having enough reason to stay, when her Neryu is still out there. In the camp, it is known to not get on her bad side, as she has been known to be a bit painful with her pranks, sometimes taking members of the camp out for weeks at a time. The Warchief has disciplined her for such acts before, but left it at that, for her respect towards him and value to the effort brings him more victories than a few lost men and women. When relaxing over a mug of Wyrm elixer, and loosening up, her favorite topics usually include her trickery and the power behind her pranks. Though, if you are a person of intellect, she also enjoys talking about her Inventive nature and trying to come up with new ways to make the better Gnome trap.

When it comes to religion, unlike her sister, she holds no such beliefs. She has been seen reflecting to something, or someone, she holds as spiritual but no one knows whom that may be. She keeps her beliefs close to her chest, and to this day only Neryu has ever learned of them. Known for making great tales, and often embellishing them, with grandiose additions she makes for a interesting table mate.  She has also been known, for freely walking around camp in nothing but the scales on her back when it gets warm or she returns from bathing. Those who have tried to take advantage of this, have found themselves in a tight spot and usually embarrassed, their coin purse a bit lighter. She is also known for being quite superstitious and thus does little to bring ill luck to herself.

History:

Childhood of the Wyrm

Aryz`Endor Raali, Born a simple kobold with rather large aspirations in the wilds of the spine of the world, knew little more than hiding and fighting for most of her life. Her parents, a mother and a father both kobolds, have been soldiers in the camp where she was raised, which granted her a modicum of respect for these were trying times. The second oldest of her siblings, she has a single younger sister and a Older brother. The sister, having found her calling in the church of Kurtulmak, has lived a rather full life serving and seeing. The Brother, a soldier like their father and mother before them, out in the battlefield. Aryz though, found a different calling, one that was neither of the church or front lines. It was after a raid on their village, and the loss of her second sister that spurned her to live a life in the shadows. Gnomes, their hated enemy, launched a raid on the village and though they were defeated, captured, and tortured for their insolence, Aryz found the body of her sibling under the rubble of their house. Her family mourned the loss of one of their own; Aryz learned the way of the Rapier. Throwing herself into the world of stealth, her family could only watch as the smoldering embers of purpose grew under her purple scales.

Adolescence of the Spy

During her youth, Aryz, under the tutelage of other kobold thieves, learned how to set traps and set ambushes. Unlike her brother, she was taught the shadows were her ally, and the light was something to avoid. Daggers, bows, spears, and slings, intense training in finding the areas of weakness in elves, dwarves, and gnomes, extra training in the form of weaknesses for goblins, orc, and bugbears as well. She drank the knowledge up, and came back for more. The Chieftain of their camp, knew well of her ambition, and sought to temper it with politics. She was taught diplomacy and guile. How to spot a lie, and how to forge a missive. When she drank that knowledge too, the chieftain rewarded her with a new set of tasks. Delving deeper into the shadows, she became an agent for the camp, someone who would go out and gather information to better prepare the other kobolds for what may come. Taught etiquette, and the ways of verbal battle, she continued to flourish and made allies for the camp.

It was during such a mission, where she met Neryu, a Ifirit sorcerer. This fiery woman, like her, had a wit about her. Quick on her feet, and sturdy in her element, the two found their tussles in the political court brought out the best in both of them. It wasn't long before their tussles extended passed the court. The relationship they shared, as fiery as Neryu's temper could be, was wild and unruly sometimes even a bit destructive. On the battlefield the two were quite the pair as well. With Neryu's own tutelage, Aryz took up the power of her own blood and added magic to her repertoire. The power that was behind such simple words and gestures enticed her, and made her want more. Neryu, and Aryz, though had to part when the political stage took their paths different directions. Aryz was ordered to return to the camp, for they were to be sent as part of a contingent to the great Orcish warchief. She would be seeing a bit more of the front lines like Vaeros Raali, her brother, had. Her sister, Ardu`Ix Raali, would stay behind in the church with her duties. Their father Marux, and Mother Valawyr, had both retired now to live out the last of their lives in the camp heroes.

Present Day of the Spellthief

As an adult, with the power of magicks behind her claws, and the wherewithal to stay to the shadows; she brought renown to her name. Taking down a Bugbear in single combat, brought her some prestige in the camp and when she did the same with two orcs, whom had lost out on what they presumed to be easy money, the Warchief was impressed. She does the same for the war effort as she did for her camp. Stick to the shadows, and garner information through word or blade. She forged missives, and sabotaged siege engines. Her Euphoric breath and small stature making her invaluable. Now she has a purpose, to end this war in the favor of the Horde, and to keep her knives sharp. Even if it must be in the back of a few goblins herself. And though she has enjoyed the comforts of others in their tents, her mind always drifts back to her Neryu, wherever the fiery woman may be.

Other Info: My ons and offs are found via link.

Character Sheet
Basic Information

Character Name:          Aryz`Endor Raali                   
Player Name:                OyabunKyuubi             
Character Race:            Kobold
Alignment:                     Neutral evil
Deity:                            None
Total Level:                   6
Speed:                          30 Ft.

Character Class Information

Class and Level     : Unchained Rogue 3
Class and Level     : Sorcerer 3 (caster level 5)

Favored Class(es)   : Sorcerer
Favored Class Bonus : +1 skill point

Ability Scores

Strength     : 10 (+0)     5 point buy + -4 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Dexterity    : 16 (+3)     3 point buy + 2 racial + 1 level + 0 misc
Constitution : 10 (+0)     2 point buy + -2 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Intelligence : 14 (+2)     5 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Wisdom       : 10 (+0)     00 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Charisma     : 16 (+3)     10 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc

Maximum Load : 75 lbs.
Lift Overhead : 75 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load)
Lift         : 150 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load x2)
Drag or Push : 375 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load x5)

Combat Statistics

Hit Points        : 35
Base Attack (BAB) : +3
Initiative        : +7     3 Dex + 4 misc

Base Melee        : +4     3 BAB + 0 Str + 1 misc
Base Ranged       : +7     3 BAB + 3 Dex + 1 misc

Combat Maneuver   : +2          3 BAB + 0 Str + -1 misc          <- CMB
Maneuver Defense  : +15    10 + 3 BAB + 0 Str + 3 Dex + -1 misc  <- CMD

Armor Class       : 18     10 base + 4 armor + 0 shield + 3 Dex + 1 misc
Touch AC          : 14     10 base + 3 Dex + 1 misc
Flat-Footed AC    : 15     10 base + 4 armor + 0 shield + 1 misc

Saving Throws

Fortitude  : +2    2 base + 0 Con + 0 misc
Reflex     : +7    4 base + 3 Dex + 0 misc
Will       : +4    4 base + 0 Wis + 0 misc

Conditional Bonuses and Penalties : +5 to Enchantment spells, +2 to sleep or paralysis spells or effects

Racial Abilities and Features

Dragon Affinity: Kobold sorcerers with the draconic bloodline or kobold bloodline treat their Charisma scores as 2 points higher for all sorcerer spells and class abilities. This racial trait replaces the armor trait.
Crafty: Kobolds gain a +2 racial bonus on Craft (trapmaking), Perception, and Profession (miner) checks. Craft (trapmaking) and Stealth are always class skills for a kobold.
Day Raider: You’re one of the few kobolds born with a greater tolerance for sunlight. You don’t have light sensitivity, and you have low-light vision instead of darkvision. This racial trait replaces light sensitivity and darkvision.

Class Abilities and Features

Weapon and armor proficiency: all simple weapons, plus the hand crossbow, rapier, sap, short sword, and shortbow. They are proficient with light armor.
Sneak attack +2d6
Trapfinding: +1 to perception to find traps and disable device
Finesse Training: Weapon finesse, Rapier dex to damage
Sorcerer Bloodline: Kobold
Bloodline Arcana:  Whenever you cast a spell against a creature that is denied its Dexterity bonus to AC, increase that spell’s DC by +2.
Cantrips
Eschew Materials
Bloodline Power: Trap Rune: Acid, 1d8+3 DC 15 6/day
Evasion
Rogue Talent: Trap spotter:  Receive a Perception check whenever you come within 10 feet of a trap
Danger Sense +1 to avoiding traps and ac vs traps and perception not to be surprised
Bloodline Power: Trap Sense +2 to notice traps, +1 to avoiding traps and ac vs traps

Skills and Languages

[c] Acrobatics           :+8    2 ranks + 3 Dex + 3 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Appraise             :+7    2 ranks + 2 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Bluff                :+8    2 ranks + 3 Cha + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Climb                :+00    0 ranks + 0 Str + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Craft (Traps)               :+11    2 ranks + 2 Int + 3 class + 4 misc
[c] Diplomacy            :+8    2 ranks + 3 Cha + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Disable Device ^     :+13    4 ranks + 3 Dex + 3 class + 3 misc - 0 armor
[c] Disguise             :+3    0 ranks + 3 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Escape Artist        :+10    4 ranks + 3 Dex + 3 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Fly                  :+10    2 ranks + 3 Dex + 3 class + 2 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Handle Animal ^      :+3    0 ranks + 3 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Intimidate           :+8    2 ranks + 3 Cha + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Arcana ^       :+7    2 ranks + 2 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Dungeon ^      :+7    2 ranks + 2 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Engineer ^     :+2    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Geography ^    :+2    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: History ^      :+2    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Local ^        :+7    2 ranks + 2 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Nature ^       :+2    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Planes ^       :+2    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Religion ^     :+2    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Linguistics ^        :+9    4 ranks + 2 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Perception           :+6    3 ranks + 0 Wis + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Perform:             :+3    0 ranks + 3 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Profession: ^        :+00    0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Ride                 :+3    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Sense Motive         :+5    2 ranks + 0 Wis + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Sleight of Hand ^    :+8    2 ranks + 3 Dex + 3 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Spellcraft ^         :+7    2 ranks + 2 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Stealth              :+12    2 ranks + 3 Dex + 3 class + 4 misc - 0 armor
[c] Survival             :+00    0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Swim                 :+00    0 ranks + 0 Str + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Use Magic Device ^   :+8    2 ranks + 3 Cha + 3 class + 0 misc

Languages :

Draconic, Common, Gnome, Elven, Dwarven, Orcish, Goblin,

Traits and Feats

Trait #1 : Magical Knack: Sorcerer: Pick a class when you gain this trait—your caster level in that class gains a +2 trait bonus as long as this bonus doesn’t raise your caster level above your current Hit Dice.
Trait #2 : Charming: You gain a +1 trait bonus when you use Bluff or Diplomacy on a character that is (or could be) sexually attracted to you, and a +1 trait bonus to the save DC of any language-dependent spell you cast on such characters or creatures

Drawback: Headstrong: Whenever you witness an action or hear an argument that contradicts your alignment, you must attempt to stop or correct that action or argument. If you either don’t try to stop it or fail in your attempt to stop it (as adjudicated by the GM), you are shaken for 1 hour.

Level 1 Feat : Draconic Aspect: +5 vs Enchantments
Level 3 Feat : Draconic Breath: Dc 19 15 ft. Cone of Euphoric Fog as spell 1/day
Level 5 Feat : Improved Initiative

Money and Equipment

Armor         +1 Darkleaf Cloth Hide Shirt
Belt             
Body           Pickpockets Outfit
Chest         
Eyes           
Feet           
Hands       
Head         
Headband   
Neck         
Ring #1     
Ring #2     
Shield       
Shoulders
Wrists       

Weapon    : +1 Rapier +8 (1d4+3+1 18-20/x2 Piercing, Magic)
Weapon    : +1 Shortbow (cold Iron) +8 (1d4+1 x3 60 ft Piercing, Magic, 20 Cold iron arrows)
Weapon    : +1 Shortbow (Blunt alchemical silver) +8 (1d4+1 x3 60 ft Bludgeoning, Magic, 20 Blunt alchemical silver arrows)
Weapon    : Adamantine Dagger +8 (1d3+1 19-20/x2 10 ft Piercing or slashing, Adamantine, 2 Daggers)

Other Equipment :

Handy haversack
Grappling arrow x3
Ioun Torch
Spell Components pouch
Belt pouch x2
Mw Thieves tools
Travelers Any-tool
Bedroll+blanket
Small tent
Soap x2
Mess Kit
Waterskin x2
Trail rations x14
Heatstone x2
Small steel Mirror
Silk rope 50 ft. x2
Signal Whistle
Sack x2
Folding Pole
Crowbar

Money : 3.08 GP

Magic

Level 0     99 spells per day    0 bonus    DC 14 (10 + 0 + 4 ability)
   Known/Prepared: 5

Level 1     6 spells per day    0 bonus    DC 15 (10 + 1 + 4 ability)
   Known/Prepared: 3+1

Level 2     0 spells per day    0 bonus    DC 16 (10 + 2 + 4 ability)
   Known/Prepared:

Level 3     0 spells per day    0 bonus    DC 17 (10 + 3 + 4 ability)
   Known/Prepared:

Spell Book

Level 0 : Detect Magic, Detect poison, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Spark
Level 1 : Shield, Corrosive touch, Hypnotism, Alarm
Level 2 :
Level 3:

Other info:

Handy Haversack

Center Large Pouch (80 Lb) contains: (36 lbs)

Contents:

Silk Rope 50 ft X2 (10 lbs)
Small Tent (20 Lbs)
Crowbar (5 lbs)
Soap X2 (1 Lb)

Left Side Pouch (20 Lb) contains: (20 lbs)

Contents:

Waterskin (2 lbs)
Bedroll+ blanket (4 lbs)
Heatstone x2 (2 lbs)
Mess Kit (1 Lb)
Sack x2 (.5 Lbs)
Small steel Mirror (.5 Lbs)
Folding Pole (10 lbs)

Right Side Pouch (20 Lb) contains: (20 lbs)

Contents:

Travelers any-tool (2 Lbs)
MW Thieves tools (2 lbs)
Trail rations x14 (14 lbs)
Waterskin (2 Lbs)

posting stuff
[float=right][img padding=15 height=300]http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv257/Takeru_Takaishi/kobold_burglar_by_megacelo-daemg8j_zpskyhcsfeb.jpg[/img][/float]
[hr]
[b][size=12pt][glow=#E238EC,2,300][font=verdana]Aryz`Endor Raali[/font][/glow][/size][/b], [glow=#E238EC,2,300][i]Kobold Spellthief[/i][/glow]
[url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1572447]Character sheet[/url]
[hr]
[spoiler=Locational Info][size=8pt]
[color=#347C2C][b]Location[/b][/color]:
[u]People I'm speaking to[/u]:
[color=#7D0541][u]People in the room[/u][/color]:
[color=#F87217][b]Current mood[/b][/color]:
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Character stats]Hp: 35/35
Ac: 18 Flatfooted: 15 CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +4
[spoiler=Attacks]Attacks: +1 Rapier +8 (1d4+1+3 18-20/x2 Piercing, Magic), +1 Rapier Sneak attack +8 (1d4+2d6+1+3 18-20/x2 Piercing, Magic), +1 Shortbow (cold Iron) +8 (1d4+1 x3 60 ft Piercing, Magic, 20 Cold iron arrows), +1 Shortbow (Blunt alchemical silver) +8 (1d4+1 x3 60 ft Bludgeoning, Magic, 20 Blunt alchemical silver arrows), Adamantine Dagger +8 (1d3+1 19-20/x2 10 ft Piercing or slashing, Adamantine, 2 Daggers)[/spoiler]
Classes: Unchained Rogue lvl 3/ Sorcerer Lvl 3[/spoiler]
[hr]

This is where I post this is normal non speaking posting
[glow=#E238EC,2,300][font=verdana]This is how Aryz talks isn't it lovely[/font][/glow]
[glow=#E238EC,2,300][font=verdana][i]This is how Aryz thinks isn't it lovely[/i][/font][/glow]

[spoiler=OOC]OOC goes here much wow many woot[/spoiler]

Tag Codes
Aryz`Endor Raali
[glow=##E238EC,2,300]Aryz`Endor Raali[/glow]

LizzieV

Player ID: LizzieV

Character Basics
Name: Merissa
Race: Elf
Role: Quipmaster General, Ranged Attacker

Character Appearance
Height: 188 cm
Weight: 50 Kg
Hair Color: As Picture
Eye Color: Green
Build: As Picture
Distinguishing marks: There is a stylized holy symbol of Lolth tattooed on her back

Personality: Merissa is happy go lucky and fairly serene although she has trouble during rest periods. She rather enjoys making jokes and taking what joy she can. She rather enjoys her wine, singing songs, the feel of sunlight on her face, and walking through the forest. Often when she's stressed she'll rub and roll a small flat smooth stone in her palm, focusing her attention on the repetitive action to get herself anchored once again. She has a rather heavy distaste for drow and has difficulty not smashing spiders when she sees them, a deep cold rage boiling beneath the surface when the denizens of the underdark become involved.

History: Merissa is primarily known for information gathering as a scout with small forays into the Underdark to map it out and get intelligence on those living below. Fairly skilled at it, she is now also known for her unrelenting distaste and rather enthusiastic interrogation of those from below. She's one of the few who have ventured below, actually been captured by the drow, and burst free of the bonds to make it back to the surface from the depths with numerous documents and a small cadre of other prisoners. The path she used has long since collapsed but she still bears the memories of it, refusing to speak of it to most, and has been permanently marked by the dark elves during her time below.

Other Info: On/Offs as per my On/Offs thread linked in my sig.

Character Sheet
Basic Information

Character Name: Merissa
Player Name: LizzieV
Character Race: Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Deity: Melira Taralen
Total Level: 6
Speed: 30'

Class and Level     : Bard 6
Class and Level     :

Favored Class(es)   : Bard

Ability Scores

Strength     : 13 (+1)     13 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Dexterity    : 20 (+5)     16 point buy + 2 racial + 0 level + 2 misc
Constitution : 10 (+0)     12 point buy - 2 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Intelligence : 16 (+3)     14 point buy + 2 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Wisdom       : 10 (+0)     10 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Charisma     : 15 (+2)     14 point buy + 0 racial + 1 level + 0 misc

Maximum Load : 150 lbs.
Lift Overhead : 150 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load)
Lift         : 300 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load x2)
Drag or Push : 750 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load x5)

Combat Statistics

Hit Points        : 38
Initiative        : +5     5 Dex + 0 misc

Base Melee        : +5     4 BAB + 1 Str + 0 misc
Base Ranged       : +9     4 BAB + 5 Dex + 0 misc

Combat Maneuver   : +5          4 BAB + 1 Str + 0 misc          <- CMB
Maneuver Defense  : +21    10 + 4 BAB + 1 Str + 5 Dex + 1 misc  <- CMD

Armor Class       : 21     10 base + 4 armor + 0 shield + 5 Dex + 2 misc
Touch AC          : 15     10 base + 4 Dex + 1 misc
Flat-Footed AC    : 16     10 base + 4 armor + 0 shield + 2 misc

Saving Throws

Fortitude  : +3    2 base + 0 Con + 1 misc
Reflex     : +11   5 base + 5 Dex + 1 misc
Will       : +6    5 base + 0 Wis + 1 misc

Conditional Bonuses and Penalties : +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, and language-dependent effects, +2 vs enchantment spells and effects

Elven Immunities - Immune to magic sleep, +2 racial bonus vs enchantment spells and effects
Keen Senses - +2 racial bonus to perception
Elven Magic - +2 CL checks vs spell resistance, +2 on spellcraft to ID magic item properties
Weapon Familiarity - composite long and shortbows, rapiers, longswords; all weapons with 'elven' in name may be treated as martial
Low-Light Vision - See 2x as far as humans in dim light

Weapon and Armor Prof - Simple, Longsword, Rapier, Sap, Shortsword, Shortbow, Whip, Light Armor, Shields (except tower)
Spells - Bard, can cast in light armor and using a shield without failure chance
Cantrips - can cast 0 level spells at will if known
Bardic Knowledge - +1/2 level to knowledge skills, can use untrained
Bardic Performance 16/day, Standard action start, maintain free
Countersong - 30' sub perform check for saves vs magic that depends on sound, extra save vs ongoing sonic/language dependent magic
Distraction - 30' use perform check vs save (normal save if the save was higher) vs illusion (pattern) or (illusion (figment). Gain another save if seeing distraction
Fascinate - 90' cause one or more creature to become fascinated. Combat or other dangers prevent it from working
Inspire Courage +2 - +2 morale vs charm and fear, +2 competence on attacka nd weapon damage rolls
Versatile Performance (Sing - Bluff, Sense Motive) - use perform total in place of skills
Versatile Performance (Dance - Acrobatics, Fly) - use perform total in place of skills
Well-versed - +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, and language effects
Inspire Competence +2 - 30' give an ally a +2 competence bonus on a skill
Lore master 1/day - Can always take 10 on knowledge checks, 1/day can take 20 on any knowledge check as a standard action
Suggestion - Use suggestion as per spell vs a fascinated creature

Skills and Languages

[c] Acrobatics           :+11    Versatile Performance Dance
[c] Appraise             :+03    0 ranks + 3 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Bluff                :+11    Versatile Performance Sing
[c] Climb                :+01    0 ranks + 1 Str + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Craft                :+03    0 ranks + 3 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Diplomacy            :+11    6 ranks + 2 Cha + 3 class + 0 misc
[ ] Disable Device ^     :+--    0 ranks + 5 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Disguise             :+02    0 ranks + 2 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Escape Artist        :+14    6 ranks + 5 Dex + 3 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Fly                  :+11    Versatile Performance Dance
[ ] Handle Animal ^      :+--    0 ranks + 2 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Intimidate           :+02    0 ranks + 2 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Arcana         :+10    1 ranks + 3 Int + 3 class + 3 misc
[c] Know: Dungeon        :+10    1 ranks + 3 Int + 3 class + 3 misc
[c] Know: Engineer       :+06    0 ranks + 3 Int + 0 class + 3 misc
[c] Know: Geography      :+10    1 ranks + 3 Int + 0 class + 3 misc
[c] Know: History        :+10    1 ranks + 3 Int + 3 class + 3 misc
[c] Know: Local          :+10    1 ranks + 3 Int + 3 class + 3 misc
[c] Know: Nature         :+10    1 ranks + 3 Int + 0 class + 3 misc
[c] Know: Planes         :+06    0 ranks + 3 Int + 3 class + 3 misc
[c] Know: Religion       :+06    0 ranks + 3 Int + 3 class + 3 misc
[c] Linguistics ^        :+--    0 ranks + 3 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Perception           :+11    6 ranks + 0 Wis + 3 class + 2 misc
[c] Perform: Sing        :+11    6 ranks + 2 Cha + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Perform: Dance       :+11    6 ranks + 2 Cha + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Profession: ^        :+--    0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Ride                 :+05    0 ranks + 5 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Sense Motive         :+11    Versatile Performance Sing
[c] Sleight of Hand ^    :+14    6 ranks + 5 Dex + 3 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Spellcraft ^         :+12    6 ranks + 3 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Stealth              :+14    6 ranks + 5 Dex + 3 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Survival             :+00    0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Swim                 :+00    0 ranks + 1 Str + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Use Magic Device ^   :+11   6 ranks + 2 Cha + 3 class + 0 misc

Languages :
Common, Elven, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan

Traits and Feats

Trait #1 : Maestro of the Society - 3 extra rounds of bardic performance per day
Trait #2 : Storm Hunter - When fighting in windy weather, wind level is considered 1 lower for ranged attacks

Level 1 Feat : Point Blank Shot
Level 3 Feat : Precise Shot
Level 5 Feat : Rapid Shot

Money and Equipment

Armor - Studded Leather +1 (1175 gp)
Belt - Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 (4000 gp)
Body           
Chest         
Eyes           
Feet           
Hands       
Head         
Headband   
Neck - Amulet of Natural Armor +1 (2000 gp)
Ring #1 - Ring of Protection +1 (2000 gp)
Ring #2     
Shield       
Shoulders - Cloak of Resistance +1 (1000 gp)
Wrists       

Weapon    : +1 Composite Longbow (+1) (2500 gp)
Weapon    : Masterwork Short Sword (310 gp)

Other Equipment : Efficient Quiver (1800 gp), Durable Arrow (20) (20 gp), Blunt Arrow (20) (2 gp), Arrow (20) (1 gp), Longspear (5 gp), Bard's Kit (41 gp)

Money : 1146 GP

Magic

Level 0     - spells per day    - bonus    DC 12 (10 + level + 0 ability)
   Known/Prepared: Summon Instrument, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Light, Mending, Read Magic

Level 1     4 spells per day    1 bonus    DC 13 (10 + level + 0 ability)
   Known/Prepared: Grease, Moment of Greatness, Saving Finale, Timely Inspiration

Level 2     3 spells per day    1 bonus    DC 14 (10 + level + 0 ability)
   Known/Prepared: Allegro, Gallant Inspiration, Heroism, Voluminous Vocabulary

----------------

Player ID: LizzieV

Character Basics
Name: Gausseari
Race: Drow
Role: Spellcaster, slave taker, general magical shenanigans

Height: 195
Weight: 72 Kg
Hair Color: As Picture
Eye Color: As Picture
Build: As Picture
Distinguishing marks: Being Awesome

Personality: Cruel and cunning, her arrogance is at best only visible in her eyes as she assesses everyone around her for just what they can do for the drow and herself specifically. She certainly isn't above working in groups though, finding some profit better than no profit and as callous as she may be the value of an ally at her back is one that has worth. If she can't stay alive to spend and enjoy her spoils there is little point in gathering them after all. Her temper lays just simmering below the surface most times, making its appearance at perceived insults with at best an icy cold glare and at worst an experience with the magic she brings to bear. The rages she cannot take out on those she dares not cross are whispered about quietly among the servants in her house, taken out on surface dwellers over days occasionally when annoyed although some of her favored servants have been slowly broken to enjoy her more erotic torments.

History: To her mind she was always destined for greatness, rising upwards in the society with judicious use of magic and backstabbing needed to get into a position of relative power. Using it her name reached more and more lips by leading small bands of her compatriots out to capture surface dwellers as exotic pets for others with a taste for them and to keep a small stock of her own around when she could afford to hold them for her own enjoyment.

Other Info: On/Offs as per my On/Offs thread linked in my sig.

Character Sheet
Basic Information

Character Name: Gausseari
Player Name: LizzieV
Character Race: Drow
Alignment: NE
Deity: Lolth
Speed: 30' 

Class and Level     : Arcanist 6
Class and Level     :

Favored Class(es)   : Arcanist

Ability Scores

Strength     : 11 (+0)     11 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Dexterity    : 16 (+3)     14 point buy + 2 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Constitution : 10 (+0)     12 point buy - 2 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Intelligence : 19 (+4)     16 point buy + 0 racial + 1 level + 2 misc
Wisdom       : 12 (+1)     12 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Charisma     : 16 (+3)     14 point buy + 2 racial + 0 level + 0 misc

Maximum Load : 115 lbs.
Lift Overhead : 115 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load)
Lift         : 230 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load x2)
Drag or Push : 575 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load x5)

Combat Statistics

Hit Points        : 31
Initiative        : +3     3 Dex + 0 misc

Base Melee        : +3     3 BAB + 0 Str + 0 misc
Base Ranged       : +6     3 BAB + 3 Dex + 0 misc

Combat Maneuver   : +3          3 BAB + 0 Str + 0 misc          <- CMB
Maneuver Defense  : +17    10 + 3 BAB + 0 Str + 3 Dex + 1 misc  <- CMD

Armor Class       : 18     10 base + 4 armor + 0 shield + 3 Dex + 2 misc
Touch AC          : 14     10 base + 3 Dex + 1 misc
Flat-Footed AC    : 16     10 base + 4 armor + 0 shield + 2 misc

Saving Throws

Fortitude  : +3    2 base + 0 Con + 1 misc
Reflex     : +6    2 base + 3 Dex + 1 misc
Will       : +7    5 base + 1 Wis + 1 misc

Conditional Bonuses and Penalties : +2 vs enchantment spells and effects

Weapon Familiarity - hand crossbow, rapier, shortsword
Immunities - magic sleep, +2 vs enchantment spells and effects
SR 12 (6 + level)
Keen Senses - +2 to perception
SLA - CL 6; 1/day - Dancing Lights, Darkness, Faerie Fire
Poison Use - Can use poison and never risk accidentally poisoning themselves
Superior Darkvision - 120' darkvision
Light Blindness - Abrupt exposure to bright light blinds for 1 round, dazzled for subsequent rounds in the area of effect

Cantrips - Can prepare a number of 0 level spells to cast at will
Spells - Can prepare a number of spells and cast them a variable number of times per day
Arcane Reservoir - 6/9; Can expend 1 point to raise caster level or DC when casting spell as a free action; Various other uses
Arcanist Exploit - Potent Magic; Expending 1 point to raise caster level or DC increases it by 2
Arcanist Exploit - Quick Study; Spend 1 point as a full round action to swap a prepared spell
Arcanist Exploit - Dimensional Slide; Spend 1 point as part of a move or withdraw action to use 5' of movement (does not provoke) to move up to 10' per level to any location that she can see.
Consume Spells - 3/day - Move action to expend a spell slot to gain a number of points equal to the spell slot

Skills and Languages

[ ] Acrobatics           :+03    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Appraise             :+04    0 ranks + 4 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Bluff                :+03    0 ranks + 3 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Climb                :+00    0 ranks + 0 Str + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Craft                :+04    0 ranks + 4 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Diplomacy            :+09    6 ranks + 3 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Disable Device ^     :+--    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Disguise             :+03    0 ranks + 3 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Escape Artist        :+03    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Fly                  :+03    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Handle Animal ^      :+--    0 ranks + 3 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Heal                 :+01    0 ranks + 1 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Intimidate           :+03    0 ranks + 3 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Arcana ^       :+13    6 ranks + 4 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Dungeon ^      :+--    0 ranks + 4 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Engineer ^     :+13    6 ranks + 4 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Geography ^    :+--    0 ranks + 4 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: History ^      :+--    0 ranks + 4 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Local ^        :+--    0 ranks + 4 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Nature ^       :+--    0 ranks + 4 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Planes ^       :+--    0 ranks + 4 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Religion ^     :+--    0 ranks + 4 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Linguistics ^        :+13    6 ranks + 4 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Perception           :+13    6 ranks + 1 Wis + 3 class + 3 misc
[ ] Perform:             :+03    0 ranks + 3 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Profession: ^        :+--    0 ranks + 1 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Ride                 :+03    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Sense Motive         :+01    0 ranks + 1 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Sleight of Hand ^    :+--    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Spellcraft ^         :+13    6 ranks + 4 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[ ] Stealth              :+03    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Survival             :+01    0 ranks + 1 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Swim                 :+00    0 ranks + 0 Str + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Use Magic Device ^   :+12    6 ranks + 3 Cha + 3 class + 0 misc

Languages :
Elven, Undercommon, Drow Sign Language, Common, Goblin, Draconic, Orc, Abyssal, Infernal, Terran, Ignan

Traits and Feats

Trait #1 : Seeker - +1 perception, perception is always a class skill
Trait #2 : Magical Lineage - Magic Missile metamagic adjustment is considered 1 level lower in total

Level 1 Feat : Eschew Materials
Level 3 Feat : Sacred Geometry (Extend, Empower)
Level 5 Feat : Sacred Geometry (Still, Silent)

Money and Equipment

Armor         
Belt             
Body           
Chest         
Eyes           
Feet           
Hands       
Head         
Headband - Headband of Vast Intelligence (Diplomacy) +2 (4000 gp)
Neck - Amulet of Natural Armor +1 (2000 gp)
Ring #1 - Ring of Protection +1 (2000 gp)
Ring #2 
Shield       
Shoulders - Cloak of Resistance +1 (1000 gp)
Wrists       

Weapon    :
Weapon    :

Other Equipment : Handy Haversack (2000 gp), Pearl of Power 1st x3 (3000 gp), Wizards Kit (21 gp), Grooming Kit (1 gp), Explorer's Outfit (free),
  Nobles Outfit (75 gp), Jewelry (250 gp), Medium Tent (15 gp), Collapsible Bathtub (15 gp), Coffee beans 20 lbs (1 gp), Coffee pot (3 gp), Pit Focus (10 gp)

Spells : 1310 gp
Money : 299 GP

Magic

Level 0     7 spells per day    0 bonus    DC 14 (10 + level + 0 ability)
   Known/Prepared: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Open/Close, Mage Hand, Scoop, Spark

Level 1     4 spells per day    1 bonus    DC 15 (10 + level + 0 ability)
   Known/Prepared: Mage Armor, Shield, Magic Missile, Ear-Piercing Scream

Level 2     4 spells per day    1 bonus    DC 16 (10 + level + 0 ability)
   Known/Prepared: Create Pit, Glitterdust

Level 3     2 spells per day    1 bonus    DC 17 (10 + level + 0 ability)
   Known/Prepared: Sheet Lightning

Additional spells purchased under recommended guideline of cost to write + 50% to borrow book

Spell Book
Level 0 : All

Level 1 :
Abjuration - Shield
Conjuration - Mage Armor, Grease, Unseen Servant
Divination -
Enchantment - Charm Person
Evocation - Ear-Piercing Scream, Magic Missile
Illusion - Color Spray, Disguise Self, Vanish
Necromancy - Ray of Enfeeblement
Transmutation - Blood Money, Polypurpose Panacea

Level 2 :
Abjuration - Resist Energy
Conjuration - Create Pit, Glitterdust
Divination - See Invisibility
Enchantment - Hideous Laughter
Evocation - Burning Arc, Burning Gaze, Protective Penumbra, Scorching Ray
Illusion - Blur, Invisibility, Mirror Image
Necromancy - Blindness/Deafness, Command Undead
Transmutation - Alter Self, Knock, Make Whole, Spider Climb

Level 3:
Abjuration - Dispel Magic
Conjuration - Stinking Cloud
Divination - Voluminous Vocabulary
Enchantment - Hold Person
Evocation - Fireball, Sheet Lightning
Illusion -
Necromancy - Lesser Animate Dead
Transmutation - Fly, Haste, Water Breathing
O/O

BlackStone

Is it just me, or does the idea of the Drow capturing Merissa sound like a great plot twist.

Also for folks making Drow characters, keep in mind they will have orders to support the Orc horde, and to obey their war leader, and he will be such a person to intimidate even the normally arrogant dark elves.  Think or whisper insults about him, sure.  Insulting or humiliating him in front of him, not if they want to live.

LizzieV

Quote from: BlackStone on May 02, 2018, 03:18:01 PM
Is it just me, or does the idea of the Drow capturing Merissa sound like a great plot twist.

It would certainly freak her out. I'd be curious as to how it would end up.

Quote from: BlackStone on May 02, 2018, 03:18:01 PM
Also for folks making Drow characters keep in mind they will have orders to support the Orc horde, and to obey their war leader, and he will be such a person to intimidate even the normally arrogant dark elves.  Think or whisper insults about him, sure.  Insulting or humiliating him in front of him, not if they want to live.

So normal behavior. In any evil race like that insulting the war leader is always a stupid idea. There's a reason they are the war leader. If the drow have orders to support it's probably because they can't push him out or it's stupid to try. Gausseari is arrogant, not suicidal. Sometimes it's best to take your lumps, glare a little bit even if it's at the ground, and then take out the humiliation on those weaker than you.
O/O

National Acrobat

Zarathrustra is a mercenary and has no loyalty to the drow.

She's loyal to whomever is paying her. She's smart enough to not insult the people writing the checks.

BlackStone

Great points both of you.  I did feel I had to put it out there as when I ran a very similar game long before I came to E! a player thought since his character was the bad ass priestess of Lloth she could bully the Hordemaster and took offense when she was beaten, then staked out for his body guard to take their pleasure.

Muse

Hmm...  Two bladedancer magus? 

And I don't see a divine caster yet?  Should I switch? 

LizzieV

Quote from: Muse on May 02, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
  Hmm...  Two bladedancer magus? 

And I don't see a divine caster yet?  Should I switch?

Two? I only see one person with a magus thing listed.
O/O

Muse

Hm? 

*Thinks back*  I remember last night that there wasn't actually a place in the concept section for character class.  I might not have added it in the notes section. *sighs* 

Figures.  I'll give some thought to a new application. 

First time in forever I get the first application in and think, 'hey, i can actually aply with something I've been waiting on instead of looking at what everyone else is missing.  ^_^;; 

LizzieV

Or you could just play a magus anyway and not worry about it?
O/O

National Acrobat

Quote from: LizzieV on May 02, 2018, 05:07:03 PM
Or you could just play a magus anyway and not worry about it?

This. Play what you want. That's how I run my games, I tell people to play what they want, not what they think the game needs.

If you want to play a magus, what's so bad about 2 in the same group?

OyabunKobold

yeah I learned a while back to just do what you want have fun cause otherwise youll just be bashing your head in trying to come up with something... SO now then to turn those skeletons into something tangible... hrms also Wewt for being able to stone people out of their minds with a cough XD

BlackStone

This is not going to be a traditional dungeon crawl.  It is a political and military campaign.  I look more for character personalities than the game mechanics as far as classes.  Two Magus characters can be played so differently it works for the plot.  To echo what others have said, play what inspires you.

OyabunKobold

and Voila there she be Aryz concept is complete and hopefully adequate.

Muse

Smiles. Thanks. I'll stick weigh her of you like her blackstone

Chanticleer

Player ID: Chanticleer

Character Basics
Name: Draahzallyk
Race: Draahzallyk was born part of a Kobold tribe whose tangle occupied much of the Earthspur mountains.
Role: Overseer, Punisher, Spur of the Law.

Character Appearance (Image to be Provided Soon)
Height: 37"
Weight: 32#
Hair Hide Color: Dark green-scaled...Nearly black
Eye Color: Pale Yellow
Build: Less Puny than Many Kobolds
Distinguishing marks: The left of the pale horns that twist down and forward along his jaw is broken off about halfway along its length, and he possesses a third, rhinoceros-like horn at the tip of his muzzle much like that of an adult green dragon.

Personality: Draahzallyk is almost disturbingly genteel to those he considers his equals or betters...And brutally harsh to any he feels beneath him. He is a cheerful, intelligent, inquisitive, and tyranically ruthless kobold, one who has forsaken the ties of his tangle and tribe in a quest for what is righteous in the world...As he sees it...He finds oathbreakers disgusting and will distance himself from them, has high standards for his own word and that of others. He has never failed to keep his word during his time with the Horde. He takes pleasure in taking what he wills from those who cannot protect themselves from him. He does not suffer fools, and he does not tolerate dissent.

History: Draahzallyk's scales marked him as the offspring of the high shaman of his tribe, a respected elder kobold who led the tribe's devotion to Kurtulmak. The young kobold was groomed to eventually take the position of shaman himself, but disaster intervened. A red dragon extended its territory into the massive cave complex adjacent to the tunnel. Its raw power and dominant behavior swayed many of the tribe away from the worship of Kurtulmak, and while it occasionally killed or ate members of the tribe, this only made the burgeoning dragon-worshipping cult propitiate it more desperately.

Eventually, the cult offered the dragon his father as a 'heretic.' His father, who had not once swayed from Kurtulmak's worship, who had not once ceased to warn the others against the unpredictable nature of the great wyrm they worshipped and to call them out for the betrayers and heretics which they were in abandonment of their true god.

Draahzallyk left the tangle that night, carrying the cult-leader's head and the heads of four other kobolds who had sought to stop him. The old shaman had not been reticent in teaching his follower about weapons.

Since then, Draahzallyk has travelled, sometimes alone, sometimes accompanied by cowed kobolds who feared him too much to disobey him. He traded in slaves a while (principally gnomish), and began trying to organize a couple of the smaller tangles into one cooperative nation under his rule...An attempt which, sadly, failed when they tried to assassinate him. After several days of hunting and killing those he knew had conspired against him, he tired of the inevitable traps and realized that he needed more power before he could frighten so many to heel.

A purchaser of slaves put him in contact with a dark knight, and Draahzallyk realized immediately that, height and race aside, they were two of a kind. He also, however, realized that the knight was far above his meager powers. The would be chieftain instead became a squire...For there always must be two...

A master, and an apprentice.

In time, his master was destroyed by a holy warrior, and Draahzallyk vowed revenge...At an appropriate time...And has since set himself to strengthening his abilities in the service of the Horde. Perhaps, in time, he will avenge his master and take an apprentice of his own.

Other Info: On/Offs basically match my own: more specifically, Draahzallyk is bisexual, leaning towards males, and a switch...Dominant and somewhat sadistic to those he feels are beneath him, politely and respectfully submissive to those he feels are above.

Character Sheet
Basic Information

Character Name: Draahzallyk
Player Name: Chanticleer
Character Race: Kobold
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Deity: Kurtulmak
Speed: 20

Class and Level     : Tyrant/Dread Vanguard (Antipaladin) 6

Favored Class(es)   :
Favored Class Bonus : +1 skill point

Ability Scores

Strength     : 10 (+0)     14 point buy - 4 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Constitution : 12 (+1)     14 point buy - 2 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Intelligence : 11 (+0)     11 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Wisdom       : 7 (-2)     07 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Charisma     : 20 (+5)     17 point buy + 0 racial + 1 level + 2 misc

Maximum Load : 75 lbs.
Lift Overhead : 75 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load)
Lift         : 150 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load x2)
Drag or Push : 375 lbs.   (equal to Maximum Load x5)

Combat Statistics

Hit Points        : 56
Base Attack (BAB) : +6/+1
Initiative        : +3     3 Dex + 0 misc

Base Melee        : +10/+5     +6/+1 BAB + 3 Dex + 1 Size
Base Ranged       : +10/+5     +6/+1 BAB + 3 Dex + 1 Size

Combat Maneuver   : +5          6 BAB + 0 Str -1 Size          <- CMB
Maneuver Defense  : +19    10 + 6 BAB + 0 Str + 4 Dex -1 Size  <- CMD

Armor Class       : 22     10 base + 6 armor + 0 shield + 3 Dex + 1 Size + 1 Natural + 1 misc
Touch AC          : 15     10 base + 3 Dex + 1 Size +1 Misc
Flat-Footed AC    : 19     10 base + 6 armor + 0 shield + 1 Size + 1 Natural + 1 misc

Saving Throws

Fortitude  : +10    5 base + 1 Con + 4 misc
Reflex     : +9    2 base + 3 Dex + 4 misc
Will       : +7    5 base - 2 Wis + 4 misc

•Ability Scores: +2 Dexterity, –4 Strength, and –2 Constitution
•Kobolds are humanoids with the reptilian subtype.
•Kobolds are Small creatures and thus gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on their combat maneuver checks and to Combat Maneuver Defense, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
•Base Speed: Kobolds have a base speed of 30 feet.
•Languages: Kobolds begin play speaking only Draconic. Kobolds with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Common, Dwarven, Gnome, and Undercommon. See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
Defense Racial Traits
•Armor: Kobolds naturally scaly skin grants them a +1 natural armor bonus.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
•Wyrmcrowned: Your horns have grown to the extent that they appear similar to those of a dragon who shares your scale color, lending a draconic power or menace to your dealings with others. Choose either Diplomacy or Intimidate. You gain a +2 racial bonus on checks with that skill, and it is always a class skill for you. This racial trait replaces crafty.
Senses Racial Traits
•Day Raider You’re one of the few kobolds born with a greater tolerance for sunlight. You don’t have light sensitivity, and you have low-light vision instead of darkvision. This racial trait replaces light sensitivity and darkvision.

Lvl 1: Aura of Evil
Lvl 1: Detect Good
Lvl 1: Smite Good (1/day)
Lvl 2: Touch of Corruption (8/day)
Lvl 2: Unholy Resilience
Lvl 3: Aura of Cowardice (10' Radius)
Lvl 3: Plague Bringer
Lvl 3: Cruelty: Sickened
Lvl 4: Channel Negative Energy (4d6, 17DC)
Lvl 4: Smite Good (2/day)
Lvl 4: Beacon of Evil (30' Radius)
Lvl 5: Fiendish Boon - Weapon (6min, 1/day)
Lvl 6: Cruelty: Disease

Skills and Languages

[ ] Acrobatics           :+00    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 3 armor
[ ] Appraise             :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Bluff                :+10    1 ranks + 5 Cha + 0 class + 1 misc
[ ] Climb                :- 3    0 ranks + 0 Str + 0 class + 0 misc - 3 armor
[c] Craft                :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Diplomacy            :+14    5 ranks + 5 Cha + 0 class + 1 misc
[ ] Disable Device ^     :+00    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 3 armor
[c] Disguise             :+ 5    0 ranks + 5 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Escape Artist        :+00    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 3 armor
[ ] Fly                  :+00    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 3 armor
[c] Handle Animal ^      :+ 5    0 ranks + 5 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Heal                 :- 2    0 ranks - 2 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Intimidate           :+22    6 ranks + 5 Cha + 0 class + 8 misc
[ ] Know: Arcana ^       :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Dungeon ^      :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Engineer ^     :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Geography ^    :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: History ^      :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Local ^        :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Nature ^       :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Planes ^       :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Religion ^     :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Linguistics ^        :+ 1    1 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Perception           :+ 3    1 ranks - 2 Wis + 0 class + 1 misc
[ ] Perform:             :+ 0    0 ranks + 5 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Profession: ^        :- 2    0 ranks - 2 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Ride                 :+ 2    2 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 3 armor
[c] Sense Motive         :+ 2    1 ranks - 2 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Sleight of Hand ^    :+00    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 3 armor
[c] Spellcraft ^         :+00    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Stealth              :+ 8    1 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 4 misc - 3 armor
[ ] Survival             :- 2    0 ranks - 2 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Swim                 :- 3    0 ranks + 0 Str + 0 class + 0 misc - 3 armor
[ ] Use Magic Device ^   :+ 5    0 ranks + 5 Cha + 0 class + 0 misc

Languages :
Draconic
Common
Undercommon

Traits and Feats

Trait #1 : Seeker
Trait #2 : Extremely Fashionable

Level 1 Feat : Weapon Finesse (Dex to Hit)
Level 3 Feat: Two Weapon Fighting (-2/-2 for light weapons)
Level 5 Feat: Weapon Focus (Kukri)

Money and Equipment

Armor          Masterwork Breastplate (Agile)
Belt             
Body           
Chest         
Eyes           
Feet           
Hands       
Head          Mask of Fear (+5 Intimidate, untyped)
Headband   Headband of Alluring Charisma (+2 Cha)
Neck          Amulet of Natural Armor (+1)
Ring #1     
Ring #2     
Shield       
Shoulders 
Wrists       Sleeves of Many Garments

Weapon    :     Masterwork +1 Kukri (weapon cord)
Weapon    :     Masterwork Kukri (weapon cord)
Weapon    :     Shortbow

Other Equipment :
Cracked Pink and Green Sphere (Ioun Stone) +1 Intimidate
Handy Haversack (Currently holding 50.75# of stuff)
Nobles Outfit
Medium Tent
50' Silk Rope
Bedroll
Blanket
Mess Kit
Flint & Steel
2 Canteens (filled w/water)
40 Cold Iron Arrows
20 Arrows, blunt, cold iron, w/Silver blanch
20 Arrows, cold iron, w/adamantite blanch
1 Antitoxin
1 Potion of Infernal Healing
1 Potion of Endure Elements
1 Potion of Lesser Restoration
1 Potion of Delay Poison
1 Potion of Swift Girding
1 Gravelly Tonic
2 Bottles of misc. wine (he has no palate, he's a lizard) using the Absinthe pricing.

Money : 88  GP

HopeFox

Player ID: HopeFox

Character Basics
Name: Felwyn Rainblossom
Race: Felwyn is a wild elf from a small tribe living in the Kryptgarden Forest, near the Sword Mountains.
Role: Felwyn is a warrior and scout, but also a diplomat. She can best serve her faction by engaging in negotiations with their allies or their enemies.

Character Appearance
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 140 lb.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Build: Lithe and powerful
Distinguishing marks: Felwyn is covered in scars and tattoos. She has several scars from battle, some of which have been made into permanent features through scarification. She has tattoos representing her devotion to Sune and her status within her tribe. An unusually crude tattoo on her neck marks her as the property of an orc tribe.

Personality: Felwyn is highly social, always keen to make new friends and learn about new cultures. She is compassionate and understanding, willing to see the position of her enemies even if she still intends to fight them. She is fiercely passionate about everything she does, in war or in peace, love or friendship, sex or battle. Great injustice and cruelty drive her to fits of anger and violence, while witnessing acts of kindness and love between other people brings her peace.

History: Felwyn grew up amongst the Autumn's Breath tribe, a small group of wild elves ekeing out an existence in the Kryptgarden Forest. She was a gregarious and curious child, not to mention an exceptionally beautiful one, spending most of her time making friends with the other children and practising fighting and athletics with them. Upon coming of age, she disdained all offers of marriage so that her affections need not be restricted to a single man or woman. She brought joy to her tribemates with her compassion and her bountiful spirit, but soon felt constrained by the tribe's small population and lack of new experiences.

Her wanderlust got the better of her when she struck out towards the Sword Mountains and was captured by Stone Goat tribe of orcs. She remained their captive for almost forty years, and rather than give in to despair or resentment at her captivity, she embraced it, bringing the teachings of the goddess Sune into the tribe's lifestyle. She gained her freedom when an orc child she had almost single-handedly raised became the tribe's chieftain and allowed her to go free once more. She returned to her tribe and was welcomed back with open arms, but a scant decade later, she found herself driven to wander again, this time to the Hand of the Seldarine, to see what the wider elf community had to offer her, and what she had to offer them.

Character Sheet
Basic Information

Character Name: Felwyn Rainblossom
Player Name: HopeFox
Character Race: Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Deity: Sune
Speed: 35'

Class and Level:   Barbarian (Scarred Rager) 6
Favored Class:   Barbarian
Favored Class Bonus:   +1 hit point x6

Ability Scores

Strength     : 16 (+3)     15 point buy + 0 racial + 1 level + 0 misc
Constitution : 12 (+1)     14 point buy - 2 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Intelligence : 15 (+2)     13 point buy + 2 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Wisdom       : 10 (+0)     10 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc
Charisma     : 14 (+2)     14 point buy + 0 racial + 0 level + 0 misc

Maximum Load  : 230 lbs.
Lift Overhead : 230 lbs.
Lift          : 460 lbs.
Drag or Push  : 1150 lbs.

Combat Statistics

Hit Points        : 62
Base Attack (BAB) : +6
Initiative        : +3     +3 Dex + 0 misc

Base Melee        : +9     +6 BAB + 3 Str + 0 misc
Base Ranged       : +9     +6 BAB + 3 Dex + 0 misc

Combat Maneuver   : +9     +6 BAB + 3 Str + 0 misc              <- CMB
Maneuver Defense  : 22     10 + 6 BAB + 3 Str + 3 Dex + 0 misc  <- CMD

Armor Class       : 18     10 base + 5 armor + 0 shield + 3 Dex + 0 misc
Touch AC          : 13     10 base + 3 Dex + 0 misc
Flat-Footed AC    : 15     10 base + 5 armor + 0 shield + 0 misc

Saving Throws

Fortitude  : +6    +5 base + 1 Con + 0 misc
Reflex     : +5    +2 base + 3 Dex + 0 misc
Will       : +2    +2 base + 0 Wis + 0 misc

+2 to saving throws against transmutation spells and effects

Envoy
Keen Senses
Long-Limbed
Low-Light Vision
Perfect

Terrifying Visage +3
Rage 15 rounds/day
Rage Powers (Intimidating Glare, Auspicious Mark, Battle Roar)
Improved Tolerance
Scarification 2

Skills and Languages

[c] Acrobatics           :+7     1 ranks + 3 Dex + 3 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Appraise             :+2     0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Bluff                :+6     1 ranks + 2 Cha + 0 class + 3 misc
[c] Climb                :+7     1 ranks + 3 Str + 3 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Craft                :+2     0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Diplomacy            :+14    6 ranks + 2 Cha + 3 class + 3 misc
[ ] Disable Device ^     :---    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Disguise             :+5     0 ranks + 2 Cha + 0 class + 5 misc
[ ] Escape Artist        :+3     0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Fly                  :+3     0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Handle Animal ^      :+9     1 ranks + 2 Cha + 3 class + 3 misc
[ ] Heal                 :+0     0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Intimidate           :+14    6 ranks + 2 Cha + 3 class + 3 misc
[ ] Know: Arcana ^       :---    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Dungeon ^      :---    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Engineer ^     :---    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Geography ^    :---    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: History ^      :+3     1 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Local ^        :---    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Know: Nature ^       :+6     1 ranks + 2 Int + 3 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Planes ^       :---    0 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Know: Religion ^     :+3     1 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Linguistics ^        :+3     1 ranks + 2 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Perception           :+11    6 ranks + 0 Wis + 3 class + 2 misc
[ ] Perform: Sing        :+6     1 ranks + 2 Cha + 0 class + 3 misc
[ ] Profession: ^        :---    0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[c] Ride                 :+7     1 ranks + 3 Dex + 3 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Sense Motive         :+0     0 ranks + 0 Wis + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Sleight of Hand ^    :---    0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Spellcraft ^         :---    0 ranks + 0 Int + 0 class + 0 misc
[ ] Stealth              :+3     0 ranks + 3 Dex + 0 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[c] Survival             :+9     6 ranks + 0 Wis + 3 class + 0 misc
[c] Swim                 :+7     1 ranks + 3 Str + 3 class + 0 misc - 0 armor
[ ] Use Magic Device ^   :+6     1 ranks + 2 Cha + 0 class + 3 misc

+1 to Bluff, Diplomacy and Intimidate checks when wearing 150 gp worth of clothing and jewelry
+1 to Bluff and Diplomacy checks against humanoids
+3 to Intimidate checks against non-tribal humanoids
+3 to Diplomacy checks against tribal humanoids
+1 to Intimidate checks to demoralize opponents when wearing battle mask

Languages :
Common
Elven
Orc
Draconic
Celestial

Traits and Feats

Trait #1 : Memorable
Trait #2 : Extremely Fashionable

Level 1 Feat : Power Attack
Level 3 Feat : Furious Focus
Level 5 Feat : Battle Cry

Money and Equipment

Armor: +1 singing steel chain shirt
Belt: Belt of tumbling
Body: Robe of infinite twine
Chest
Eyes
Feet: Boots of the cat
Hands
Head: Circlet of persuasion
Headband
Neck
Ring #1
Ring #2
Shield
Shoulders
Wrists: Sleeves of many garments

Weapon: +1 greatsword, glowing
Weapon: +1 adaptive greenwood composite longbow
Weapon: Dagger

Other Equipment:

Traveler's any-tool
20 common arrows
20 flight arrows
20 blunt arrows
Bullseye lantern
Masterwork backpack
Battle mask
Explorer's outfit
Courtesan's outfit
Jewellery (precious stones, monster fangs, rare feathers etc.) to 150 gp value

Money : 21 pp, 11 gp, 9 sp, 10 cp

Magic

Spell-like abilities: 1/day: comprehend languages, detect magic, detect poison, read magic. Caster level 6.

BlackStone

Not trying to rush folks but we do have enough to get going here.  I won't be closing recruitment till Monday so if people still want to join, they can.  As of now I have no issues with characters concepts submitted.  Do work on your character sheets now and please put them in your character concepts post, it would be appreciated.   Right now I have an OOC thread created, and over the next few days will be adding in Major NPC's.  My goal is to get game threads up by next weekend if not sooner.

The Fate War: OOC Thread

Do pop in and read the rules posted, and say hi and introduce yourselves to one another, and plot among yourselves for character hooks of your characters.   

OyabunKobold

Welp there you go Blackstone character concept + sheet + my own little posting format. Everything is there and filled out to the best of my ability.

BlackStone

Still waiting for a few sheets to be finished and added to the character concept.   Those who have, I have put them up.  Any errors do let me know and I will fix them.  Game threads no later than the end of next week, hopefully earlier.  Also some Elf and Horde NPC's are up.  Dorns deep and more NPC's to come up soon.

Chanticleer

Draahzallyk's sheet is up. :)

I'd love for additional suggestions on spending that last few thousand gold. Or perhaps it'll get converted to a few high-value jewels to bankroll an eventual weapon enchantment.

OyabunKobold

Chanticleer

OyabunKobold

+1 adaptive composite bow would nuke a decent chunk of change

HopeFox

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on May 06, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
+1 adaptive composite bow would nuke a decent chunk of change

I'm an elven barbarian and I endorse this message.

BlackStone

Still room for one more character on the Hand/Dorn's Deep side of the conflict.  Looks to be lacking a DPS type, or a Paladin would fit in nicely to balance them out.

Re Z L

Quote from: BlackStone on May 14, 2018, 01:06:00 AM
Still room for one more character on the Hand/Dorn's Deep side of the conflict.  Looks to be lacking a DPS type, or a Paladin would fit in nicely to balance them out.

Hmm, I'm interested, let me see what I can piece together...

Might be a day or two.
A&A

Re Z L

Player ID:  Re Z L

Character Basics
Name:  Keyleigh Aelorothi
Faction:  Defenders
Race:  Sun Elf
Role:  Ranged support

Character Appearance
Height:  70"
Weight:  110 lbs
Hair Color:  Coppery-red
Eye Color:  Green
Build:  Lithe and muscular
Distinguishing marks:  Nothing noteworthy

Personality:

Haughty, like most Sun Elves, Keyleigh has wholly adopted the view that the Sun Elves are the chosen of the gods.  Of course she takes this natural superiority as a sense of responsibility, if the Sun Elves are truly the ones destined to rule the world, they must also be responsible for its occupants that have been entrusted to their charge.  So while she may seem proud and disdainful of others at times, she still holds every race in an esteem like a parent might for their children--of course at times she will speak to other races in the same way that a parent might scold or explain things to a child.  Other elves are the only exception to this treatment, though she still views them as strictly inferior to the Sun Elves.  She is reserved and sometimes stern seeming, though often relaxed when the situation allows.  She prefers the quiet over the noisome chatter of large groups of people, and also the sounds of music.

History:

Born to one of the prominent noble houses, and able to trace her lineage perhaps farther back than many others of her kind, Keyleigh knew privilege amongst her peers that few others had.  It became clear as she grew that she lacked the innate skills that many of her kind had for the Arcane and instead chose to focus on the more martial aspects of her culture.  She was adept with both the bow and the sword though she favored the former.  As she grew she became more and more drawn into the religious order of the Sun Elves.  As the chosen of the gods they naturally kept close ties to their religious beliefs and while many sought after Arcane pursuits a great many--like Keyleigh--adhered more closely to the Divine.

Many of her duties were ceremonial at first, but she soon began to assist with the defense of the city some years before going out to aid soldiers routing potential threats to their territory.  Most of the small incursions were simple to end, so her life continued on rather quietly.  When the Horde gathered and began making it clear that they meant to destroy everything in their way Keyleigh was a natural choice to join the fight against them.  The champion of Corellon Larethian and the Sun Elves eagerly joined their allies against the Orcs.
A&A

Phaia

BlackStone

I am not going to turn them down.   It is my plan by tonight to have story threads started

Stendarr

Do you have space to take one more on either side?

BlackStone

Definately room for one more on the Elf side to make it an even number of characters between the two sides.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, some solid front liner (or pure arcane caster and not hybrid one) for elves.