Group game possibilities, please take a vote -interest check-

Started by LamentingQuill, February 09, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

So there has been a new development, a group interest check I wanted to do a short time ago that didn't gain much interest at the time is now gaining momentum, so we can either still do this one here:

The Dragon Mates (Available for all sexual orientations and genders)
<Various dragon species would be inspired by the dragons from the franchise of Dragonology>

Concept about a twist of fate in the dragon species where their destined mates cease to be other dragons anymore, but... humans?

OR

We can do this here, just check out the link. We can include dragons, vampire, werewolves, just about anything you could imagine that could qualify as 'monster'. This will also be open to all sexual orientations and both genders can choose to be an applicant or a monster, no gender will be stuck as just applicants or monsters. The choice of what you wish to be is yours.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=282098.0

InoshimaLance

LamentingQuill

Quote from: InoshimaLance on February 09, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
What kind of vote? Like which of these we like?

Yup, the one with the most votes after a week will be the one I do. It helps me a lot, given I am having a really hard time deciding which one.

Bowen

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Bowen on February 09, 2018, 11:45:50 PM
I like so many of these ideas

Let me know when you can settle on one, lol, then I'll mark down your vote ^.^

bubby

fireflights

Do we have to vote for only one lmao, if so my vote is going towards the Dragon one

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

JaredSyn

I like several of these ideas LOL. Man to choose just one I guess I would enjoy playing in several I see we have two different votes already so why not make it three. Court of Assassins. I do enjoy playing a good assassin type character.

LamentingQuill

Amarlo

I am intrigued by three of the above - Dragon Mates, Vampire Wars and Vampire Mansion. I am definitely heavily leaning towards both Dragon Mates and Vampire Mansion.

I'd say it would be safe to assume that the dragons would have a human form? xD

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Amarlo on February 10, 2018, 01:10:32 PM
I am intrigued by three of the above - Dragon Mates, Vampire Wars and Vampire Mansion. I am definitely heavily leaning towards both Dragon Mates and Vampire Mansion.

I'd say it would be safe to assume that the dragons would have a human form? xD

The dragons would be able to shift into a human form of their liking at will, yes. Do I put your vote down for that one? Or a different one?

JaredSyn

InoshimaLance

LamentingQuill

Bowen

Dragon Mates. With most of the others coming in for a very close second.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Bowen on February 10, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
Dragon Mates. With most of the others coming in for a very close second.

Wrote you down for it. Your vote is counted :)

Amarlo

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 10, 2018, 02:46:40 PM
The dragons would be able to shift into a human form of their liking at will, yes. Do I put your vote down for that one? Or a different one?
I think, as much as I like the Dragon one, I'm actually going to vote for Vampire mansion.

Although, Dragon mates would interest me more if the mates could be more than just humans. ^^

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Amarlo on February 10, 2018, 07:00:41 PM
I think, as much as I like the Dragon one, I'm actually going to vote for Vampire mansion.

Although, Dragon mates would interest me more if the males could be more than just humans. ^^

I'll mark you down for Vampire Mansion, but... I am a little confused by what you said... what do you mean if the males could more than humans?

Males or Females, whatever you desire, can play a dragon... as for their shifting into a human form, the shifting magic is very complex and ancient, so one form was chosen long, long ago... the human form, allowing them to hide in plain sight and be safe.

Amarlo

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 10, 2018, 07:10:05 PM
I'll mark you down for Vampire Mansion, but... I am a little confused by what you said... what do you mean if the males could more than humans?

Males or Females, whatever you desire, can play a dragon... as for their shifting into a human form, the shifting magic is very complex and ancient, so one form was chosen long, long ago... the human form, allowing them to hide in plain sight and be safe.

mates* Stupid phone auto correct. Sorry ^^;

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Amarlo on February 10, 2018, 07:25:31 PM
mates* Stupid phone auto correct. Sorry ^^;

Well, I want human specifically for that one because it would be unheard of and mysterious for the dragons? They would be as curious and uncertain as the humans would be. It would be something strange and new for them both.

Amarlo

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 10, 2018, 07:28:48 PM
Well, I want human specifically for that one because it would be unheard of and mysterious for the dragons? They would be as curious and uncertain as the humans would be. It would be something strange and new for them both.

I just thought it'd be more strange and unique for everyone if humans weren't the only possible pair ups. I figure them having anyone outside of dragon-kin would have been unique and exciting, and playing something other than a human can be more fun for many people. Unless, of course, humans have some special magics/abilities or their own to make them all the more desirable and unique. ^^

It was just something that was an ultimate deciding factor in the vote for me. If it wasn't only human mates to dragons, I would have voted for the Dragon one. Haha. But as it stands I find the Vampire Mansion one more interesting. ^^

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

LamentingQuill

Anywho people, the number of votes each idea gets by the 15th will determine what we're doing.

InoshimaLance

LamentingQuill