Camp Half Blood! (Percy Jackson Interest Check)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 27, 2017, 04:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

*Lifts a hand*

Oh the memories! Is there an established Camp Director yet?

Norsegod1839

Not that I know of! Isn't Chiron the camp director and Dionysus the actual like person in charge?

Are you asking for the job!

CurvyKitten

Bouncing around some ideas in my head, so mark me down as interested.

Norsegod1839

Welcome Aboard! I am still debating on my own character! I was half way between a son of Aphrodite who dad used to be very very handsome but when Aphrodite left him burned his face in grief! So a guy who is estranged from his godly parent!

bubby

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 30, 2017, 06:46:37 PM
Not that I know of! Isn't Chiron the camp director and Dionysus the actual like person in charge?

Are you asking for the job!

I am! The 'person in charge' definitely.

Norsegod1839

Kuroneko

I've been following this and debating about bringing back my son of Dionysus, but if Bubby's gonna be here  ::)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Norsegod1839

Come on in come on in! I should have begged Bubby to join if I knew it was going to attract such talent like you Kuroneko!

Kuroneko

That's very sweet of you to say, thank you *blushes*

It shouldn't take me too long to whip up a sheet. I just need to transfer things over to the new format ;)

bubby

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 30, 2017, 07:05:30 PM
Come on in come on in! I should have begged Bubby to join if I knew it was going to attract such talent like you Kuroneko!

*Brings all the RP milkshakes to the yard!*  XD   ;D

GREAT! I shall be Rhea. WOO! I'll work on a sheet... maybe later tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Norsegod1839

Kuroneko

I reaaaaaaallly hate it when your sheet is almost done ... and Word crashes and eats it. *sigh*

Oh well *starts over*

Norsegod1839

Oh man that is the worse

*mourns for the lost character sheet of ye olden times*

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Norsegod1839

Kuroneko

Name:Adrian Keller
Description: Adrian is roughly six feet tall, thin and wiry, with dark curly hair, brown eyes, pale skin and always has a mustache and small goatee no matter how often he shaves, a legacy of his father’s beard.  He has a melodious voice.
Face claim: Orlando Bloom
Parents: Dionysus and Anastasia Keller

Root Power:

~ Basic demigod abilities.

~ Chlorokinesis:Also known as Agrokinesis, Botanokinesis, and Phytokinesis, Adrian possesses the ability to summon, control and manipulate plants and vegetation. The allows him to control and manipulate wood, trees, roots, fruits, and flowers, even small plants such as moss found in natural habitats. He can use this ability to ensnare enemies in plants, encourage plant growth in the camp fields or telepathically communicate with plant life and vegetation. This ability is often called ‘greenspeaking.’ Because his father is the God of wine, Adrian’s chlorokinetic abilities are far stronger with vine producing plants.

Personality: On the surface, Adrian appears insouciant, nonchalant, and relaxed, almost to the point of laziness. The truth is he simply hates mornings and thinks it’s barbaric to get up before noon – though he’ll do it when he must. Charming, sophisticated and well-educated, Adrian could easily fall into the dashing young, rich playboy stereotype; but his unfeigned honesty and kindness prevent it from truly taking hold. That isn’t to say that he doesn’t live up to it from time to time; he is his father’s son, after all.  But his mother is down to earth and raised him well. He can be a loyal and true friend. Though, Adrian possesses an innate sexuality that is hard to ignore. Something he can use to charm women and thanks to his father’s status as the God of sexuality and fertility, he is quite skilled in bed. At heart, he loves pleasure in all its forms, from the simple glory of a sunrise to the most hedonistic indulgence. However, wine is serious business, and when it comes to cultivation - and the development of his abilities - he'll put in maximum effort.

Developed Powers:

~ Generate and Cure Madness:Like his father, Adrian has the ability to generate madness and frenzy, ecstasy and drunkenness in others, freeing one from their inhibitions.  He can also use this power to cure madness. As part of this power, he can create detailed illusions to drive his enemies mad.

~ Alcohol Transmutation and Immunity: Adrian can change any liquid in to wine and can, if he chooses, be immune to the effects of liquor. More often than not, however, he exploits the social and beneficial aspects of drinking to his advantage. Being able to produce alcohol on demand makes him popular at parties.

~ Communicate with the Dead: Like his father, he is able to communicate between the living and the dead.

Background: Adrian is the son of Anastasia Keller, owner of the prestigious Keller Vineyards, which has produced award winning wines in the Sonoma Wine country of California for three generations. Claimed when he was a child, Adrian has spent several years at the camp from a young age, but recently has begun to split his time between his family’s vineyards and the camp in order to help his mother with the business, naturally drawn to his father’s area of dominion. With a natural ability to cultivate vines, his contribution to the business has made the Keller Vineyards exceptional.  He has grown up with wealth and the trappings that come with it. Adrian is a very capable fencer with both rapier and foil, and is an excellent staff fighter, his father’s weapon (thyrsus). Speaks French and Italian fluently and is an excellent equestrian.

Character on's/offs:

~Likes:Wine (duh), alcohol of any kind, ivy, the theatre, music, women, panthers and leopards (cats of any kind really), pleasure, swimming, dark chocolate, grapes, classical music, classic cars, long, luxurious foreplay, blindfolds, light bondage, hedonism, confident women, women of all kinds.

~Dislikes: Getting up early, alarm clocks, a day without a glass of wine, salmon, boredom, non-con, anal, anything belonging in a bathroom.

Writers on's/of's: here

CurvyKitten

AND DONE!!!!!

Name: Ava Jaxx

Description: 5'7" tall and hell on heels, curves that can give anyone whiplash and legs that go on for days. She is clearly born to tempt and tempt she does, lush and fit with bright green eyes that seem to look right into deepest desires.
Face claim: Elizabeth Gillies

Parents: Aphrodite and Stacee Jaxx a rocker that burned bright and was famous for a while but crashed and burned like the best of them. His music is still known, like a cult following and rumors about how he died still circle.

Root Power: Reading desires, Emotional manipulation using her voice, Ability to know how people are connected (love, hate, friendship and so forth), Perfect form (she never scars, never has discoloration of skin, ages slowly, enhanced healing, this power also mean she unfortunately can't get any tattoos to stick)

Personality: Ava lives life to the fullest and doesn't apologize for it. A wild child for sure she has run into her fair share of trouble. But she has always managed to get out of it. She challenges what people think she should be, and strives to leave a legacy as impressive as her father. Only without the messy ending. She parties hard and works just as hard when she really wants something. Not quick to trust, but when she does Ava will always have your back. Even if it means she has to get messy doing it. Not prim an proper by any means Ava isn't afraid to get dirty in the least. In fact, she knows that sometimes the best times call for it.  When it comes to being in a relationship she is a love em and leave em wanting type of girl. Not one to lose her heart in things, but she has had more then one confess their love to her.

Developed Powers: magical manipulation and manifestation of all things fashion related, glamoring,

BackgroundAva Jaxx was born to man that belonged to the world already. Stacee Jaxx A man known for his music and his rocking hard life. Stacee was a rock and roll god, at least that was what they said. He rocked hard and partied even harder, sex drugs and rock and roll were his life. Women came and went without a care. Most were just happy to have had their taste of Stacee Jaxx, even if it was only a small one. But one night during a show Stacee saw a woman that caught his attention like no other. He pulled her on stage and when the show was over he whisked her away and had an evening to remember.

This woman was Aphrodite and for a short time she lived and traveled with Stacee and his band. She was his muse and he was her wild lover. They lived a star-crossed life long enough to being Ava into the world. It was the first time Stacee could actually admit to honestly loving someone. Which was a good thing because Aphrodite vanished once Ava was born and left her to be raised by a man who could barely raise himself.

Her life was a crazy one for sure, being raised by roadies and band members more than her father. Sure he was there, and she was his princess. And he gave her the world, or so he thought so. He was gone a lot, off on a show or buried between a bottle and a pair of tits. Sure he wasn't the best father, but he loved her in the only way he could. And as broken as he was Ava loved him and the crazy life she had.

She was surrounded by music and creativity, along with all manner of sin. Its no wonder she grew up as the wild child ready to follow in her father's steps. Singing as soon as she could speak, and taking up the first of many instruments as soon as her little hands could hold it. At 16 tragedy struck and her father died under strange circumstances. The young girl swearing that the monsters had killed him, most chalked it up to the drugs and hard life. But Ava always knew better, still, she had a life to live and continued to follow in her father's footsteps. The only problem was the more attention she seemed to get the more trouble seemed to find her.

Fights with pushy fans, ones she swore had horns or were winged beasts. She knew no one would listen, they never did in the mortal world so as soon as she was done with school she set out to make her mark on the world. That was when a small little man with horns and huffs showed up after a bar brawl. He had backed her up and insisted that she was the daughter of the goddess of love and she had sent her to send Ava to Camp Half blood. Ava laughed at the thought, but could not deny what she saw. So she agreed and caught a ride from a biker to the edges of the woods that would lead her to a whole new world.

Character on's/offs Person ons- Music, partying, sex, drugs, rock and roll...the classics, a good bar fight, hanging with her friends, traveling, fast cars, fast bikes, living life to the fullest

Personal offs- whining, complaining, weak-willed people, snobs, authoritative figures, being cooped up, hangovers,

Sexual ons- both men and woman, sex in the moment, passion, exhibitionism, kissing, hair pulling, spanking, a bit of roughness at times, some bondage, oral.....

Sexual offs- bad smells, boring lovers, being forced, things that belong in the bathroom, vore, gore, humiliation
Writers on's/of'sclicky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiz7DcoM7LE

Name: Leilani Kahananui

Description: Leilani is 5'9'' tall with a well tone yet lightly curvy frame. Skin that is tanned and always seems to have a sun kissed glow to it. A smile that can brighten the world around her, and hair that seems to gain honey hightlights the longer she is in the sun.

Face claim: Jarah Mariano

Parents: Posiedon and Nara Kahanaui

Root Power: Control of water, healing abilities (when near or when she has water), control over winds and storms

Personality: Fun Loving and laid back, she is never one to let life get her down. But isn't weak-willed in the least. She is strong enough to face whatever comes at her and protects those she cares about. Leilani is like the sea, wild and untamable at times, calm and smooth others. Her smile though always brightens the world around her. She is welcoming and open to most anyone, that is till crossed. Like her father, she can be rather fierce when wronged. But become her friend and you will never lack for back up or a fun time.

Developed Powers: breathing underwater, always knows where she is as long as she is in water, telepathic communication with all manner of marine life

BackgroundLeilani's mother polynesian beauty that loved the sea. Her family had always lived by it and off of it, back ages to when they worship it and the god that protected them when out on their voyages. They were fisherman and travelers, exploring their islands and embracing the life that the sea had to offer. Those traditions continued even into the modern day. So it was no surprise that Nara took to the sea like all of those before her.

She was known as the best female surfer and sailor around. She could read the waves and the stars as if it were second nature. It was when she was 20 and had a close call after falling from her board that things changed for the woman. She was saved by a man no one had ever seen before, a man that she fell in love with. What Nara didn't know at the time was that that man was Poseidon himself. And despite the fact that he left her broken-hearted he left her with a gift that she'd cherish for the rest of her short life.

Leilani didn't get to know her mother though. Nara was out on the family's boat for a celebration when a storm rolled in. It was during this storm that Leilani was born, and it was during this storm that she lost her family. Poseidon saw the storm conjured by his angry wife, and before Leilani could be taken away he sent his beasts to save her and take her to Camp Half Blood. She may have lost part of her family that night, but was found on the shores at the camp and taken in by another. Leilani has lived at the camp her whole life, only leaving to visit the various beaches and epic waves around the world. But she always returned to the protective grounds of the camp.

Character on's/offs Person ons- taking it easy, all manner of water sports (no not those :P surfing, jet skies, swimming....), being outdoors, being with friends and family, sunbathing

Personal offs- being cooped up, bullies, snobs, being lied too, being manipulated,

Sexual ons- sometimes hard, sometimes soft, living in the moment sex, foreplay, teasing, touching, laying about naked, oral, kissing, passion....
Sexual offs- bad smells, humiliation, being forced, things that belong in the bathroom, vore, gore, feet
Writers on's/of'sclicky

Aiden

Look at all these familiar faces peeking their heads in.

Hey guys!

Norsegod1839

Question!

I know some group role plays set up their romance or cite their relationships before hand. Sort of a way of pairing up and knowing whats going on.

When I make the character sheet room do you guys want a section tracking relationships both potential and ongoing? Or just let it form naturally?

Aiden

I think some connections should be a thing, considering some campers are more established.

Example - Franky is a year round camper, it would make sense that he knows others who have been at camp for X years, or return every year.

That doesn't mean he needs to like them all or they see eye to eye. But it would help establish those relationships.

I am not a fan of romantic pairings, preferring to let those form Icily (IMO)

Caela

This looks totally fun and has drawn some excellent writers! Definitely interested!

Norsegod1839

Yay! Feel free to put up a sheet when you have the time!

Kuroneko

Quote from: Aiden on December 31, 2017, 12:28:11 AM
I think some connections should be a thing, considering some campers are more established.

Example - Franky is a year round camper, it would make sense that he knows others who have been at camp for X years, or return every year.

That doesn't mean he needs to like them all or they see eye to eye. But it would help establish those relationships.

I am not a fan of romantic pairings, preferring to let those form Icily (IMO)

I agree with Aiden. *waves*

Also, Caela! *hugs*

Norsegod1839

bubby

Between watching football I'll work on my char. she should be up a little later today.