The Black Swan Inspired Roleplay (F lf Male Character)

Started by Flower, January 22, 2011, 09:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Recently, I saw the wonderful movie The Black Swan. Now my mind is pulsing with idea that are either inspired by the film or mimic the film. Listed below is the idea that I would love to create with a partner that truly wants to help me fulfill this story.

I would be the innocent and evil entity in the body.
Idea One: The female subject in this roleplay will be consumed by two different identities. One of these will be her own that is innocent and intolerant of the world's vices while the other personality inside of her will be a vixen that lives for self-gratification and enjoying these vices. The conflict between the young woman and her alter ego will push her over the edge, causing physical and mental distress. The only thing that can save her from ending her life or slipping into insanity would be a young man that can satisfy the innocent and the wicked.

I am open and willing to listen to different ideas that stem from this movie. In fact, I would love a partner that either helps me expand this idea to become more complex and fulfilling. :)

Pst me if you are interested  O:) >:)

NiceTexasGuy

I thought I'd ask for the benefit of others as well as myself:  Do you think this is something that can be played adequately by someone who hasn't seen the movie?
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Flower

I apologize. I probably should have mentioned something about that little fact.

Yes, it can be played adequately by someone who has not seen the movie. The story was inspired by the film but it does not have to be an exact carbon copy. The only elements I wish to truly preserve is the duel persona of the female character. The part that would be played by the person who chooses to participate in this story would play the part of the young man. This man have any characteristics that would satisfy both parts of the female.