Interest Check - Take the Apple - Fantasy/Mercenary/BDSM- Need Female Role

Started by Maeve, August 14, 2015, 12:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeve

Over Beluga Joe's lustrous mob career there have been many questions. Like how did a talent-less nobody with no connections who pissed his pants at his first robbery turn into the biggest mobster this town has ever seen? How did a man who earned the nickname Beluga more for his waistline that his whale status earn the the utter devotion of a famous French actress? How does a man with little tact command an army of highly talented gangsters?

The answer is he took the apple.

They weren't quite demons, but they certainly weren't guardian angels. They had a little magic and more than enough psychopathy to spare. The only problem was they needed a patsy. Someone to prop up as their leader, as their owner, as their master.

Still smelling of urine Joe had been sobbing in an alley when the well dressed man approached him. Take the apple, he said, and I will give you anything you want. Joe wanted to be more than just the boss of bosses, he wanted to be the god of bosses. Done! Said the man, but our deal is this I will give you what you want now but you will meet a violent end and when you do I will take what I want from you. Joe agreed, thinking it would be his soul.

He was right. As he lay dying in that same alley, smog filled rain falling on his face, he was at peace knowing the bargain was about to be completed. His soul, he would become one of them and they would move on to the next sucker.

Oh no, said the same well dressed man who had not aged a day, I want your soul which does not reside in your body. The horror spread across Joe's face, and blood gurgled from his lips as he tried to plead with them no.

Your soul is your daughter, the man said.

The story line concerns said daughter as she finds herself taken prisoner by this magical group. Unlike her father she isn't a bad apple, instead she's a rather sweet girl. This is a very rough idea, could be she's passed around as a toy, the well dressed man has been in love with her since childhood, their next target could try to save her/she tries to save him. Could go one way of her trying to maintain her purity despite everything, or her slow corruption. However the group wants to play it.The only mandatory part of the story is a well thought out group of psycho supernaturals.

As to roles available, they are mostly the group of demons/bad fairies. For this I am going to present a series of pictures and if one of them inspires you please create a character bio and post it below. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
- The Well Dressed Man

- Demon/Bad Fairy 1

- Demon/Bad Fairy 2

- Demon/Bad Fairy 3

- Demon/Bad Fairy 4 or their next target

- Demon/Bad Fairy 5

- Demon/Bad Fairy 6 or their next target.

None of these do it for you but have something in a similar vein? Post it along with a character bio.

Nowherewoman

I have to say, this is a neat setting idea.  I'm assuming the WDM is sort of the boss fae?  And that you're looking for a mostly sandboxish sport of flow?

And would you be playing both the daughter and the WDM, or would you be looking for another player for her, taking sort of a GM/guiding role?

I have an idea possibly gelling for her:

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Maeve

Thank you!

He could be, or it could be that he's just the marketing manager and they throw him out there to do the talking. Absolutely looking for sandbox. I want everyone to let their imagination run wild.

Could be their former victims of this group or rebel fae or demons from hell that are sacrificing souls to keep their own out of the pit. So pick your history, pick your characters, pick our powers...within reason.

I would like to play the daughter. I wouldn't be against playing both, I just hope I could do the WDM justice ;).

Can't wait to see what you make of her.

Nowherewoman

Her tats make me think she's an updated part of the Wild Hunt.  Neither good nor bad, really, just chaos incarnate. And very, very dangerous.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Maeve

I like it. Do you see her as the muscle, the brains, setting up honey traps or just generally causing mayhem?

Nowherewoman

I'm thinking hunter/muscle, and also a fair bit of mayhem She's the one who would turn the girl loose and tell her to run, just for the thrill of chasing her down again through the shadows.

Hopefully this draws a little more interest.

Maeve

El Maligno

I like the looks of demon 5 if he hasn't been taken. If this is still up what do you need from me?

Maeve

He is indeed still free. I whipped up a character sheet which if everyone who is interested would fill out and then post here or pm me I would be much obliged. What I said still stands, if you find an image in a similar vein that you think would fit in well with the game feel free to use it.

Writer Name: Screen Name

Character Name: What should we call you?

Sexuality: What butters your parsnips?

Powers: What can you do? I would ask that everyone keep these within a limited scope. Given the dynamic of this group, we can only assume that if they had the power to take over the world, they would have by now.

Race: Are you a demon? A fae? Something in-between?

Weaknesses:  Are you allergic to iron? Have an aversion to crosses? Do you duck when someone comes at you with a magic sword?

Motivation: Why did you join up and why are you still here? Trying to stay out of hell? Plotting to take over? Just looking for a good time?

Personality: What’s your deal? Are you the crazy one? The strong silent type? Maybe you’re the one voice of sanity in an insane mob.

History: Just did a pretty thing like you end up in a place like this?

Maeve

Maeve

VioletPanda

I'd be interested in playing the picture posted for Demon/Bad Faerie 4/the next target if that is still available.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Maeve

It is indeed open. If you're interested would you mind filling out the character sheet?

Maeve

Maeve

Maeve

*Tries to resurrect this plot by burying it in a cursed graveyard*

Hobbes1266

I might be willing to play the daughter if the role is available.

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Maeve

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on July 01, 2016, 10:08:02 PM
I might be willing to play the daughter if the role is available.

So far it's still available. Would you mind writing up a character sheet for her?

Maeve

Ron Don Volante

Quote from: Maeve on July 02, 2016, 06:10:43 PM
Excellent! Glad to hear it. Did any of the face models peek your interest?
Presuming you're okay with males playing female(esque) characters I'd love to play Demon/Bad Fairy 1
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Maeve

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on July 02, 2016, 08:15:11 PM
Presuming you're okay with males playing female(esque) characters I'd love to play Demon/Bad Fairy 1

I never have any objections to any well played character. Would you mind doing up a character sheet for her? I'm intrigued as to what you get form the image.

Maeve

*Does one last face lift before sending this one down to Florida to retire*

Maeve