Just what could this movie be?

Started by ZK, July 21, 2007, 10:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

The teaser trailer of a movie that was before Transformers.

Just what could this movie be about?

Discuss and speculate!

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/07/09/jj-abrams-cloverfield-1-18-08-movie-trailer-released/
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Chameleon

Its a hair demon....  or a lion...

Or it could be the stuff or Rampage.

ZK

In honesty, I think he said. "My god, I saw it in the light, it's huge!"
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Blade

I am thinking something demonic or something else not of this world what ever it is I want to see that movie.

MagicalPen

Sounds/looks like another Godzilla type movie.

Remember the first one? Not all of the eggs got destroyed...though that really wouldnt explain that bigass explosion w/ fallout. I dunno, looks good either way.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Seven

Quote from: Silvestine on August 04, 2007, 08:24:16 AM
Sounds/looks like another Godzilla type movie.

Remember the first one? Not all of the eggs got destroyed...though that really wouldnt explain that bigass explosion w/ fallout. I dunno, looks good either way.

I doubt it is a godzilla movie.

Apparently the owners/whatever said they weren't going to let american's make another Godzilla movie since the first one was so piss poor.

But there are rumours that it's Cthutlu (Spelling?)
Lynne's On/Off list =3

Get away, run away, fly away
Lead me astray, to dreamer's hideaway
I cannot cry 'cause the shoulder cries more,
I cannot die, I, the whore for this cold world

Vekseid

Sabby

It does look like a Godzilla movie, but someone already mentioned US can't make another one. Then again, I don't know anything about Cthulu...

And I liked the Western Godzilla movie  :-\

RubySlippers

Its called Cloverfield and its a giant monster movie from the prespective of one person with a video camera, like IF Godzilla landed in New York and a guy with a video camera recorded the events around him the whole time. The main characters last name is Cloverfield.

Plot Summary: Five young New Yorkers throw their friend a going-away party the night that a monster the size of a skyscraper descends upon the city. Told from the point of view of their video camera, the film is a document of their attempt to survive the most surreal, horrifying event of their lives.

From a web site called Upcoming Releases.