「MOON PRIDE」(Interest Check)

Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Karasu on December 20, 2014, 04:16:44 PM
Awesome! Mind if I PM you adn Saphir to bounce ideas off your heads?

Sides.. I know I can be harsh on myself sometimes, but  it's not the end of the world I didn't get that role, it's just a role. I can just make up another and try to make the next better than the last!

You're free to PM us, sure. With how many generals we are planning, I do think you've a great chance to get a spot.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

I am out right now,  but when I am home I will post  my sheet in

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Karasu

Is the gneeral's sheet just the regular one? Just saying who they are really?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Angie

Quote from: Karasu on December 20, 2014, 04:59:18 PM
Is the gneeral's sheet just the regular one? Just saying who they are really?

Well, potentially with some stuff chopped out-does anyone care what a General's least favorite subject is when he/she is a little busy goosestepping on your face?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Saphir

I'll make a General Sheet later. By later, I mean probably tomorrow but you can start working on the basics like personality, powers and stuff like that.

Karasu

oh I am.. I already have a name, image, and generalized personality picked out.

Muse

Here is the first draft of an application for Terra Knight, based on the character I used in the past with Brazen, Karasu, Karata, and some others.  I hope I can receive a critique before I'm accepted or denied.  I'd especially like to know if the powers I selected seem appropriate in theme and scope. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Maki Masahiro
Blood Type: O+
Height: 5'9”
Weight: 160lbs
Physical Appearance:

Hobbies: Masahiro's passion is for writing and sketching manga.  His ambitious parents disapprove of a career as a manga-ka, and so he keeps it as a hobby.  He speaks and writes good English and is doing a manga fan translation of the Wheel of Time.  For club life, he’s on the lancing team. 
Favorite Food: Chocolate covered cherries and coffee beans, salmon sushi, and watermelon soda. 
Least Favorite Food: Cauliflower 
Favorite Subject: Literature
Least Favorite Subject: Mathematics
Personality: Masahiro is quite, stoic, and reserved.  Not shy--he can chat amicably with his classmates, tutor underclassman, and even get a little gregarious with the lancing club—but he’s never really been close or intimate with anyone. 
Background: Just recently turned eighteen, Masahiro is an honors student in high school.  Only child of Maki Rokuro—a businessman—and Maki Miki—a homemaker and retired teacher.  Having moved four times for his father's business—five if you count the semester he spent in New York at age 13—Masahiro doesn't get as much fulfillment from friends and family as many do.  Often lonely, he yearns to do something great to make a difference in the world (and earn his father's respect.) He tells himself that academic or financial accomplishments will fit the bill, but deep inside he wants to be remembered for his art.  Having a chance to save the difference in the world as Terra Knight has proved just as fulfilling. 

---

Senshi/Knight Identity: Arashi Mamoru “Storm Protector”/Terra Knight
Equipment/Weapons: Sable Armor, Titan's Lance
Attacks:
----Strike of Zeus:  The titan’s lance assumes a golden sheen. He runs seven steps and hurls it at a foe.  As it flies, it transforms into a thunderbolt.  This attack is twofold, striking the enemy with a powerful electric charge and a deafening thunderclap at once.  A moment later, the lance falls from the sky next to Arashi. 
----Strike of Hades:  Arashi drives his spear into the ground.  The earth rumbles and a geomantic shockwave streaks across the ground towards his foes in a line.  If they do not escape the attack, they are jarred by force, knocked to the ground, and then engulfed in thorny red roses that leap form the earth beneath them. 
----Strike of Poseidon:  Perhaps better described as Shield of Poseidon, Arashi makes a great leap.  Landing in front of one he wishes to protect, he jams the Titna’s Lance into the earth.  A great wave rises up before him, blocking attacks and washing attackers back. 

Weaknesses:
--Because Arashi's magic is grounded in the earth, and in the corporeal world, he is vulnerable to attacks of a spiritual or esoteric theme.  This—does--make him a powerful compliment to Sailor Moon's abilities. 
Turn Ons & Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=16
   With Masahiro, I'd love to explore reversal of sexual power.  He wants to be a strong and heroic protector—especially for sailor moon.  (While he would start out somewhat overly genteel with her, he might well become very dominant as well if mutually desirable.)  At the same time, I'd love if it female enemies were to sexually dominate him from time to time. 
   I would particularly enjoy it if his enemies tempted him sexually, forcing pleasure upon him but denying him orgasm 'til he surrenders something.  This could be used for interrogation or even for mind control. 

Theme Song:
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Wolfenbastion

I have a great desire to toss my hand in for Terra Knight and will be generating a mock up character profile as the evening goes on. I do hope it will meet the standards that this group is looking for.
In this world two things are assured, betrayal and loyalty. The trick is seeing people for which side of the line they walk.

Saphir

OR

I should just have the guys where these with each one having their own special touches like Mercury's Tech Gear and Mars' rollerblades...but essentially being uniform with and like the senshi.

Ember Star

Quote from: Katra Alexion on December 21, 2014, 06:01:05 AM
I can also see this as the the girls sailor fukus: http://fashionablygeek.com/costumes/battle-armor-sailor-scouts-mean-serious-business-cosplay/
Pleas... god....no...
Quoteor these

Inners - http://th02.deviantart.net/fs39/PRE/f/2008/356/6/1/Neo_Sailors_WP_new_by_kaminary_san.jpg

Outers - http://th04.deviantart.net/fs38/PRE/f/2008/355/9/1/Neo_Sailors_WP2_by_kaminary_san.jpg
These are alright, except they're a little too nightgown-ish.
Quote from: Saphir on December 21, 2014, 09:14:08 AM
OR

I should just have the guys where these with each one having their own special touches like Mercury's Tech Gear and Mars' rollerblades...but essentially being uniform with and like the senshi.
Yes.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

SweetSerenade

I actually like armored fuku's, but then again this is coming from the woman who can't stand super slutty fukus....

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Katra Alexion

In that picture for the guys, I can't help but notice that Saturn is missing :(

Niki315

I kinda like the battle cosplay ones.

MiraMirror

The armored ones are also rather neat, but yeah, this is coming from someone who doesn't like the ones that are just an excuse to show skin.`
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Angie

Hey, armored ladies are pretty sexy:

That said, I like how I've basically set up Mercury Knight to look like Robocop.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Ember Star

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on December 21, 2014, 11:20:38 AM
The armored ones are also rather neat, but yeah, this is coming from someone who doesn't like the ones that are just an excuse to show skin.`
I hate the ones that are just an excuse to show skin.

That said, the armor is a neat idea. Especially if this were a medieval time set. Just not those. They aren't as bad as some. But I still don't like  them.
Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 21, 2014, 11:28:08 AM
Hey, armored ladies are pretty sexy:

That said, I like how I've basically set up Mercury Knight to look like Robocop.
That's fine. It's only the over sexualized armor I hate. Honestly, it's pointless and useless.

But I'm also not into these things for the sexual part anyway. It's just a lucky bonus.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Karasu

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Wolfenbastion

Here is my submission for Terra Knight, i hope it is enjoyed to read as it was to design.

Name:  Saito Ren (Western:  Ren "Renny" Saito)
Blood Type: O Negative
Height: 188cm (6'2")
Weight:  113.39 kg (250lbs)
Physical Appearance: 
Ren is a work of physical conditioning that rivals some professional athletes. From well defined abs, to the rugged cut of his face, to the long natural lay of his mahogany hair he is all male. Some would say his physical appearance is intimidating to most people.
Hobbies: Gaming, fencing, weight lifting, mountain climbing,  martial arts, motorcycle racing, free running, and surfing.
Favorite Food: Pasta (Especially: Seafood Portofino); Pizza
Least Favorite Food: Umeboshi
Favorite Subject: History, More specifically Military History
Least Favorite Subject: Mathematics
Personality: To say that Ren is tactically minded is a understatement. Coming from his background he is hard pressed to not look at any situation as a combat that requires only one solution: Total victory with minimal losses. His temper is a constant struggle when he sees what he considers injustice against his moral code and more than once he has had to make amends in one way or another. He can be kind to a fault; those that earn his trust and loyalty know for certain that he would give the very shirt off his back for them. To focus his mind and overcome his temper he turns to very physical pursuits; such interests make him appear gruff to others. 

Background:
Ren comes from a long line of proud soldiers. Born the eldest of two children he was moved from the United States to Japan at the age of two due to his father, Osamu Saito, being stationed in Okinawa. Even as a boy his mother doted on him as his father drilled in a sense of duty and respect. Ideals were reinforced by his grandfather as well. The lessons struck a chord in the young man and forever altered his thinking into clear cut ideals of right and wrong. Life is black and white to him and as such his actions seem to be all or nothing.

His father's absence, due to his military command, left Ren with little choice but to grow up quickly and be the "man of the house" instead. His mother, Yuki Saito, always tried to get him to "not grow up so fast". The first signs of the boys temper came at the age of five. A child that he went to primary school with shoved a little girl in the mud. Without a moments thought, Ren calmly walked over and punched the boy in the nose, breaking it. While the bully cried, the young Ren started to lecture him as to why he was wrong as he assisted his classmate up from the puddle. This was to be the first of many such incidents, all of which seemed to be directed by that rigid moral code adopted from his fathers teachings.

As he grew older his teachers, mother, father, and those that he commanded helped direct Ren to other places than violent outbursts. He found free running and other challenging activities and took to them as if driven on a divine mission. Recently he caught the eye of the high school fencing instructor and was invited to the class and after school club. To his surprise the art of the sword came to him as naturally as breathing, impressing those that are his peers.  His studies are not lacking as they too are faced with that driving determination he has in all things.  Many women have tried to capture his eye but it will take someone truly special to give him pause from his driven direction.

---

Senshi/Knight Identity: Terra Knight
Equipment/Weapons:
Eien no - A full sized shield for protection from physical and magical strikes, its size allows Ren to easily defend himself and others as a fortress for his companions to take refuge with.

Tetsu no kabe - Full armored chest piece and shoulder guards. The armor appears light and easy to move in but that is deceptive as it is well suited to withstand blows. This is added further by the defense of Eien no. It has few weak points and again points to Ren being the tip of the spear in any assault.

Buraitosutā - An ancient blade of peerless silvery metal that comes at the will of Ren. Its edge has never been fully tested and remains sharp no matter what punishment inflicted. Its weight is considerable to others and yet in the hands of its owner it is light as a feather.

Attacks:

Dragon Scream - By focusing all his inner emotions and anger to a single point in reality he strikes with the fury of a falling star at his opponent, driving sword point into the body of the opposition. The attack finishing with a detonation of energy given by the blessed earth, quintessence, the energy of all creation, rending them to ribbons as his long sword is sheathed.

Terra Guard -  Ren's shield is a extension of himself when in battle, this defensive posture allows him to brace himself for a oncoming onslaught of both physical and magical damage creating a magically enhanced bulwark drawing on his own force of will. Depending on the nature of the assault the effects of this can be very draining on him physically.

Cross Layer Blitz - Physical attacks are the name of the game for Ren. By pushing his body and spiritual tie to the very planet he is able to move far faster than the eye can see.  Leaping from one enemy to another his blade strikes like a divine guided spear dozens of times in the body of each and every enemy in sight. The final blow leaves him flipping back to a safe distance as the force of the concussion of his strikes leaves his enemies devastated.

Intercept - "Total victory with minimal losses." This driving force is the center of Ren's combat beliefs. His tactical mind and grasp of the battlefield allow him to be aware of the condition and location of both friend or foe. Should ally be threatened with a life ending assault, Ren vanishes and instantly stands as immovable object between the attack and ally sacrificing himself and his body to ensure safety.

Final Justice - In battle there are absolutes. Victory and protection of the innocent no matter the personal cost is the center of all of Ren's ideals. With a battlecry on driven wrath he calls on the greatest strength of all living things, faith, hope, and love. Pulling all of that collected energy from the very earth itself the air is filled with a strange calm and scent of cherry blossoms, In this absolute state of peace his assault is unleashed with the zealousness of a thousand angry gods. The strikes come in both physical and supernatural force as his body is transmogrified into a avatar of divine might. Little can withstand such a attack and the toil on his physical body leave him in a state of complete exhaustion unable to fight further as mortals were never meant to weild such strength.

Weaknesses: Temper invoking confrontations, a pair of beautiful eyes, women in danger, and rigid moral code.

--

Turn Ons & Offs:
Turn Ons: Romance, assertiveness, seduction, deviance, and bondage
Turn Offs: Bathroom play, vore, losing limbs.

Theme Song:
Otherwise "Soldiers"
http://youtu.be/p733z6aKwMA
In this world two things are assured, betrayal and loyalty. The trick is seeing people for which side of the line they walk.

Sessha

Without causing a stink or anything has anyone heard from Reiji in awhile?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Muse

I was talking to hm a few hours ago on Skype.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Sessha

Ah ok. Well I hadn't actually seen him posting in this thread in a few days and I thought he might have dropped out of it. I've got some ideas on what to do to build a character for either the Jupiter Knight or the Uranus Knight.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Ember Star

Btw, I'm willing to take on a secondary more minimum role like an general. I'm extremely good at being downright evil. Or, one of the kitties. I know somebody said they're making one. But I'm good at cats, and I would love to play Luna... or Artemis. I'm watching SMC now and I found the manga to read.

MiraMirror

I already made it, actually, but I'd be fine with you playing her. (This version is called Kuu, by the way. It's the name of a different lunar deity.)
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3