Saint Seiya? Nintendo Kinky too :3 (M for F)

Started by cirdanf, April 04, 2011, 02:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cirdanf

{Update}

I've been watching Saint Seiya, the old, old anime show. It's about some sort of "Knights", who wear sacred armors, each one has a constellation attached to it. Such constelatio (Meaning Stars, like Taurus, Leo, Bear) give the young men and women powers, making them able to perform tasks impossible to the regular human kind.

The idea of my RP would be having a partner to train at one of the "Training facilities" before obtaining armor, ultimately having to fight each other.

Another possibility would be two already armored Saints, which "fight evil" together.

Notice there is not a lot of smut, it wouldn't be the focus, yet I'm a horny person, so there would have to be some.

{Read too :) }

If interested, PM or post!. I'm quite sure just the title has to be enough to explain...

Legend of Zelda Kinky style.

Pokémon Kinky style.

Mario Brothers, Kinky style!

Harvest Moon Kinky Style (For the Animal Kinky lovers!)
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

cirdanf

www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

cirdanf

Updated! Twice XD

{Update}

I've been watching Saint Seiya, the old, old anime show. It's about some sort of "Knights", who wear sacred armors, each one has a constellation attached to it. Such constelatio (Meaning Stars, like Taurus, Leo, Bear) give the young men and women powers, making them able to perform tasks impossible to the regular human kind.

The idea of my RP would be having a partner to train at one of the "Training facilities" before obtaining armor, ultimately having to fight each other.

Another possibility would be two already armored Saints, which "fight evil" together.

Notice there is not a lot of smut, it wouldn't be the focus, yet I'm a horny person, so there would have to be some.
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan