Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy (Pathfinder)

Started by Inerrant Lust, January 11, 2014, 05:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phaia

okay sheet changed it should now be correct!!

Phaia

Inerrant Lust

Let's move this to the OOC thread. :P

I am planning on redrawing the map to include elements of your backstory and some more specific items. Are there any ideas you had on the location of places like High Holdfast, Emerald Island, or Angrim's city? Just curious before I stick it anywhere. :P

ExisD

The only location of note in my back story is a sacked and ruined city. It can go anywhere really, though somewhat near the forest would probably be likely.

Videospirit

People seem to be posting their sheets in the ooc still so I'll wait a bit to give everyone a chance for that before I start talking there.

So we're doing below average hitpoints? Max hp at 1st and 9 levels of average on a d10 would normally be 10+ 5.5*9=59|, but I should go with 55 instead?

Also, the +3 enhancement bonus is not retroactive for skill points? I've spent too many skill points than.

Edit: And just from looking at the map, Arngrim's city would probably be up in the cold mountains north of the forest, there's even an odd little bulge where the forest hasn't expanded uniformly towards the mountains which matches up with them scorching everything every generation.

Inerrant Lust

Errr, yes.

Forgive me. HP is averaged by the roll;

So..
1d6 is 3.5
1d8 is 4.5
1d10 is 5.5
1d12 is 6.5

So you'd be at 89 instead, phaia.

Videospirit

Arngrim's sheet should be fine now. The ruling on the enhancement bonus to intelligence is kind of confusing though. Does it do anything besides boost int based skill checks and help him resist unconcious from intelligence damage/drain?

QuotePermanent Bonuses: Ability bonuses with a duration greater than 1 day actually increase the relevant ability score after 24 hours. Modify all skills and statistics as appropriate. This might cause you to gain skill points, hit points, and other bonuses. These bonuses should be noted separately in case they are removed.

So normally the enhancement bonus actually would be giving skill points in pathfinder.

Edit: And that stat row Phaia displayed had her adding one of her Secondary stat bonuses to her primary stat.

Ghostwheel

Yeah, didn't you say earlier in this thread that we're using our current, permanent-after-bonuses modifier for the purpose of extra skills from Intelligence since this is Pathfinder? Now I'm confused...

Inerrant Lust

Oh, yeah. Blargh, I'm a mess. Been working on the first post too.

Yes, skill points are retroactive since it's duration longer than 1 day.

And yeah, I missed that on Phaia's stats. x_x

Phaia

oh okay not on the primary stat have to change it a bit trhen