News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Candy's Desires (Temporarily Closed)

Started by CandyLips, March 18, 2009, 10:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyLips

Alright.. All of the other games I've been in died.. So now I'm trying to reach out and find someone that would be interested in starting a game with me.. My On/Offs are linked in my signature, so I'm hoping that will help..

Basically, though, what I'm looking for is a literate, dominant partner that is interested in one(or more) of the following:

Incest {Father/Daughter(including step), Uncle/Niece, Older brother/Younger sister, Twins(m/f or f/f), Older sister/Younger Sister, Aunt/Niece, Mother/Daughter(including step), Cousins(m/f or f/f)}
Slave/Master(or Mistress)
  • Modern or past time period (though I will try futuristic as well)
Kidnapping(possibly rape)
  • Affair(whether I'm the cheater or you are)
  • Student/Teacher(or Coach)
  • Employer/Employee

Tags will be discussed via PM, since anything is possible.. Please PM me if you are interested so we can discuss it and create a plot together!! ^_^

PS: I do not mind a male playing a female or vice-versa
[/list]

SeanW

m/london

interested in mom-son, mom-son-daughter, mom-son-granny, granny-son

i'v got great ideas

let me know if u r interested

Arlyn

Slow down there Sean, you gotta get yourself approved before you can jump into the RPing around here. 

Head on over here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=376.0

sparklingangel

Hey there!
I am interested in the incest, affair, or cousins. I am new to this and would love to get to know you as well!

CandyLips

Thank you all who are interested, but currently all the slots are full.. I'll be keeping this here incase you want to IM me with your idea so if any of my games die, I would be able to contact you to see if you're still interested.. Thank you all for showing such an interest!!

Candy

Neroon

Quote from: CandyLips on March 18, 2009, 10:29:40 PM
Basically, though, what I'm looking for is a literate, dominant partner that is interested in one(or more) of the following:

• Affair(whether I'm the cheater or you are)
  • Employer/Employee

I like the idea of combining the above two elements from your list.  What do you think?
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

CandyLips

Quote from: Neroon on March 21, 2009, 11:01:35 AM
I like the idea of combining the above two elements from your list.  What do you think?
Sorry but I'm currently not accepting any more RPs.. I already have more than enough already started or getting started

CandyLips

Open again and looking for a few more RPs

sparklingangel

I am interested still if you are looking!

Gannameade

Serephino

Still looking?  I like the affair idea.

CandyLips

Sorry.. Dealing with RL situations right now.. thanks for the interest