Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

Not guilty.

Ever turned around to see the person you were just talking smack about? 
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Guilty. It happens all the time.

Ever been caught in a suspicious situation with someone else by your man/woman?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Skye

Guilty!

Ever used a fake accent when speaking to a stranger? [Teehee]
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Guilty. Lol.

Ever pretended to know what was going on so that you wouldn't look stupid infront of someone?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Skye

[Me too. Ha!]

Guilty.

Ever took credit for a witty saying/quote your friend/family member/co-worker just used two minutes ago? 
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever accused someone of being gay that was straight in a public place?

Chris Rock

Skye

Not guilty. [*is a "legacy hag" and a lesbian magnet. I don't accuse them-THEY tell me. Haha!*]

Ever spit in someone's drink/food?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

Guilty (not on purpose)

Ever been caught by your parents doing stuff, solo or with a partner.

Skye

Guilty! [Solo *grins.]

Ever do something sexual a partner asked, even if you didn't want to?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Guilty

Ever spammed a thread just because you were bored?

Chris Rock

purpleartemis00

Not guilty

Ever done something just because you knew you'd get caught and wanted to be punished?

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever begged someone to give it to you?

Chris Rock

Aiden

Not guilty
*Grumbles*
Guilty....

Ever ask a partner to do something you know they DIDN'T want to do?

Skye

Not guilty. *smirks at Aiden's comment.*

Ever woke up in a stranger's bed?

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

purpleartemis00

Guilty

Ever liked something you were forced to do?

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever had sex with someone but couldn't remember their name?

Chris Rock

Skye

Not guilty.

Ever physically met a person you met from the internet?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

GUILTY! And I love the metalhead.

Ever kissed your screen right after you typed that you kissed someone?

Chris Rock

purpleartemis00

Not guilty!

Ever kissed your pillow at summer camp?

Skye

Not guilty.

Every kissed the camp counselor?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Not guilty. Only went to camp when I was 10. -tear-

Ever sat up all night crying because you wanted to go home?

Chris Rock

Aiden

Not guilty.

Ever kiss the babysitter?

Marguerite

Not guilty.

Ever wanted to commit a crime and get away with it?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Skye

Guilty.

Ever had "fun" with an extremely older person?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Marguerite

Very guilty

Ever had 'fun' with a younger person, not underage of course.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You