News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lora Leigh's Breed Series [NC:Exotic:EX]

Started by LadySky, August 21, 2009, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

I am pretty sure I am going to take on the role of a Female Feline Breed, I will be placing myself as Dextor Wiggles mate.

Sometime today I will get her bio posted, all I know for sure is that she is a Snow Leapord.

Now if we can get two more human female characters we will all be paired! We can probably begin the game without them however, any opions on that?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Muse

Meep!  Lady Sky, you're sick too?  *Gets out of his own sick bed to tuck in LS with an electrick blanket, a bowl of chicken soup, and a Lion plushie.* 

Now you get better. 

*Goes back to his ow sick bed to do an on topic post.* 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Quote from: Tad on September 03, 2009, 04:54:00 PM
Hey... all you other felines...

Anyone feel like having a bit of a brother-sister rivalry with me?  I'm assuming the pride leader will be a bit more fatherly than that... but any of you others want to pick on each other?

*Adrian perks up at the sugestion.  If he had the ears of his Cheetah DNA donors...*  Sounds like fun to me, sis.  Will there be tickling? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

LadySky

Hey all! *waves*

Just wanted to say that we may have a female human mate joining soon!

Also wanted to put out there that any who are interested in playing a villian for this game, AKA the Scientist or Government Bad Guys hunting our heroes down, are welcome to post a profile up for the game! If nobody does I will NPC the bad guys, but it would be more fun to have actual characters!

Also for a bit more details on the mating, I will email everyone who has joined thusfar a little info. If anyone has more question just ask!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

UPDATE:

CURRENT ROLES FILLED~

Lion Breed Pride Leader~  Muse
Human Female Mate~  Ladysky

Lynx Feline Breed~  Tad
  Human Male Mate~ Craz

Lion Breed Male~ rahatngt
  Human Female Mate~  LadySky

Cheetah Male Breed~  Muse
  Human Female Mate~  Aeval

Feline Female Breed~  LadySky
   Human Male Mate~  Dexter Wiggles

Wolf Male Breed~  Archivist
  Human Female Mate~  Bella

STILL ROOM FOR: 1 Female Human Mate! VILLIANS WANTED!

Tad

That sounds fine Muse... I figure Bobbi will be a bit obnoxious...always trying to prove herself.  And I have a feeling tickling would be quite frustrating to her... especially if she's always the victim... :P

We'll just have to see how relationships kinda work out... but I like the idea...
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Aeval

Hello everyone and thank you for letting me play. I have not read any of the books either, but the idea for this RP sounds fascinating! So here goes..oh..if I say or do something not in line with the game- please let me know! It's the only way I will learn  ;D

Username:  Aeval
Character Name: Celise Rosa
Human or Breed:  Human
Hair: Reddish brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 pounds
Personality:   Quiet, Caring, Thoughtful

Bio./Info.-  Celise is a caseworker- she works with children who are abused and neglected. She was raised in a very loving home. Her parents doted on her and her brother. They made a decent wage and their home was well kept until tragedy struck. Her parents were killed in a car crash with her brother when she was 17- only 2 years ago.
She was lost for a while- her life in shambles until slowly, she pieced it back together.

Celise has a soft heart and often takes in strangers and strays. It is one of her most endearing qualities and biggest weakness: she can easily be taken advantage of ..and has been. She is fiercely loyal. Although she is a small woman, if anyone attacks those she cares for or loves, she will fight back with everything she has. She can be somewhat stubborn but otherwise is easy to be around and get along with. She will mate for life- she only gives her love to one male. She appears to be shy to those who meet her but behind closed doors she is intensely passionate and loving.

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Muse

Adrian:  oh!  Shes a redhead!  And so compasionate!  "i look forewards to meeting you, Celise. 

More on ADrian

Username:      Muse
Character Name:      Adrian Micheals
Human or Breed:      Cheetah Breed
Personality:      Cheerful, creative, a bit uncertain, but eager to try new things and do great deeds. 
Likes:         Animation of all sorts (especialy from the two decades before he was born). 
            Tickling beautiful women. 
            Track and Field. 
            Martial arts. 
            Writing and drawing. 
Dislikes:      Cages are bad, but hobles are worse.  Let my body move and my mind soar! 
Phobias:         Being hobbled.              
Flaw(s):         Compasion and inexperience conspire to make a man who'se greatest weapon is speed, hesitate.  In familial arguemnts, he would like to be a peacemaker, but observes to see if people can still work things out when he should step between them, steps between them when he should be pulling them off of each other, and pulls them off of each other when he should throw the scratching balls of fury into an icy cold lake to cool off.  He has similar hesistation issues with enemies.  There are two physical solutions to situations he is comfortable administering, kill it or tickle it into submision.  If one of those isn't clearly the aplicacable solution, he hesitates. 
Talent(s):      He's fast!  (And generaly atheltic.) 
            He's skilled at kung fu and swordmanship, not so much with guns. 
            He's versed in producing graphic novels. 
Extra:         Adrian Micheals is a self proclaimed Muslim.  He has learned enough Arabic to read the Koran, and makes the traditional daily observances while facing mecha.  Most of the rest of how to be an american muslim with cheetah DNA he freely aknowleges he's still working on. 
Description:        A lany mocha skinned man with long curly black hair and chocolate brown eyes.

LadySky

Just a little update for the day!

Since tomorrow is a big day off I figure I will shoot for making the opening threads Tuesday.

I will be making the RP in Non-Consensual Exotic since some of the interaction between mates may be fights in the beginning. Just imagine how things are in the true animal kingdom and you can figure some difficulties will arise among the couples.

Does anyone have any questions or concerns? Just post here and I will see what I can do.

raha, I am going to make a character to mate with yours unless you object!  ;D

Aeval

Lady Sky..was just wondering..how did the couples come together? Does each couple decide how long they have been together? Or is there some information you have about this to share?

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

LadySky

Username:  LadySky
Character Name:  Gigi Donovan
Human or Breed:  Human Female
Personality:  High spirited and opinionated, Gigi can be difficult to understand. A very high IQ set her apart and she is a loner who stays in the world of books and computers. Never one to yell however, Gigi is always quiet even when angry. She does not laugh aloud much and often many think she is not listening when in fact she takes in more than the average person does. Deeply loyal to those she cares for, she is brave and never compromising in her stand.
Dislikes:  Emotions, Chaos, Social Activities
Phobias:  None
Flaw(s):  Inability to communicate
Talent(s):  High IG, very very smart
Extra:  Raised by the scientist who created the Breed programs, Gigi probably knows more about them than anyone on earth. She spent years being groomed to rise among the ranks of Genetic Scientist but secretly worked to free them from within. Raised in Europe at one of the worst labs on the planet, Gigi helped to bring many to freedom from an early age. Those in America however do not know of her loyalty to the Breeds and she is considered by most Breeds to be evil.

Description:  5'7, 117 lbs., waist length, straight brown hair, large green eyes. Very thin and long limbed, Gigi is not a ball of curves but very feminine and soft in her own way. She keeps her hair in a tight braid for work and almost always wears plain simple clothing.

LadySky

Good point Aeval!

My plan is to make an opening post about how the Breeds escaped and what they have been doing since. I think I will have them on the outside for about one year. For each couple I think it would be best for them to decide how they each want to meet and what they want to occur.

As a beginning I think each of them have NOT yet discovered they are mates, meaning nobody has had any physical contact or romantic contact though some may know each other already.

Like my character Gigi that I just posted, I am thinking that the Breeds will know of her, maybe even have met her and do not trust her.

So I think each couple should get together and discuss how they want the story to develop between them.

Does that make sense?

Belladonna1

Are all or most of the Breeds going to be living together at the Breed compound?  I think that might make it a bit easier as far as locations etc....?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

LadySky

Yes the Breeds will be together, they will have been raised in the labs together and view each other as family even if they are not related. If certain of ya'll want your characters to be related that is cool. Once escaped from the labs they will have stuck together and be very loyal to each other. I figure the lone wolf in the group will be cool, he was raised with them in the lab and stayed even if it is a bit uncomfortable since he is loyal.

Aeval

QuoteDoes that make sense?

Makes perfect sense to me and it was what I was thinking :-)

― Neil Gaiman

Archivist

He'd see them basically as his pack, even if the situation is a little backwards. Almost like younger siblings that its his charge to protect them.

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

Belladonna1

O.K., one more thing and if you've already posted the answer- then I apologize ahead of time! ;)

Is there going to be a main or on- going problem or issue in which all the Breed's ( and their mates) will be dealing with?  For example, my character is the reporter who will meet her mate at the compound when she shows up for an interview with the Alpha Lion about doing a story on rumors of a possible traitor spreading confidential info. to the public........
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Tad

ne quick question... how do the Breeds know who is their mate?  Is it a 'love at first sight' thing, or does it build like any normal relationship?  Is there a basic instinctual knowledge that this person is special?
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Belladonna1

It is more of a "first sight thing" - or more instinctual , kind of like a "Mine" moment for the breed- then there is the fact that the Breed's release whats called a mating hormone from a gland beneath their tongue, ( which only produces the mating hormone in the presence of their mate) and once they kiss and the hormone enters their mate, it produces a type of extreme lust and need to mate kind of like an aphrodesiac ( sp?) it also makes ( especially for the women) them unable to tolerate the touch of another male-

did I miss anything LadySky??  :-)

Muse

Something i need to know, what kind fo place are we running away from?  I have an idea of what was done to us there, but not what we did there, and thus what they got from it. 

I would assume that a semi-secret project to make people with a predators capacity to deal with violence, the heightened senses of a predator, and certain degree of superhuman physicality was producing soliders.  If i'm correct, who did they expect us to fight for, and have we done any of it before? 

Muse

Lion Breed Pride Leader~  Muse      Harlan Remington (33)
Human Female Mate~     Ladysky   Tyler Drake (26)

Lynx Feline Breed~  Tad         Roberta Morez (20)
  Human Male Mate~ Craz         Sam Marcus (29)

Lion Breed Male~ rahatngt      Caleb Jones (27)
  Human Female Mate~  LadySky      Gigi donovan (20)

Cheetah Male Breed~  Muse      Adrian Micheals (22)
  Human Female Mate~  Aeval      Celise Rosa (19)

Female Feline Breed~  LadySky      
   Human Male Mate~  Dexter Wiggles   John Miller (24)

Wolf Male Breed~  Archivist      Thomas (25)
  Human Female Mate~  Bella       Tansy Mathison (24)

So the oldest Breed is Harlan at 33 and the youngest is Roberta at 20.  (She was 19 when we escaped from the compound.) 

The oldest mate so far is Sam Marcus at 29 (destined for Roberta at 20 ^_^) and the youngest is Celise Rosa at 19.  Fun spread! 

Some things I'd like to know: 
   What year is it?  If there isn't a definative year, is the technology recognizable as present day? 
   These scientists are multinational, who do they make us for?  How does it profit them?  Who have they had me kill?  Have they set me on south american drug cartels, or the people who try to sell diamonds in competition with De'beers, or did i fight in Dester Storm? 

Belladonna1

QuoteThese scientists are multinational, who do they make us for?  How does it profit them?  Who have they had me kill?  Have they set me on south american drug cartels, or the people who try to sell diamonds in competition with De'beers, or did i fight in Dester Storm?

Until LS peeps in, I though I'd give some input- as far as any actual fighting as soldiers- the Breeds never got that far from the scientists.   Meaning, that the scientists who bred them in the labs still hadn't finished their testing on the Breeds ( in all areas such as Savagery, Strength, cunning, agility, etc.. ) and as they found that the Breeds indeed inherited things like compassion, empathy, etc.. ( which was considered defective and therefore failures) from their human DNA- they worked diligently to "correct" the problems with future Breeds- thus making them "marketable" or "sellable" to the highest bidder( which was intended to include governments, armies, etc..)

Does that help some?

LadySky

Hey all! Been resting mostly today and thought I would check in.

Is there going to be a main or on- going problem or issue in which all the Breed's ( and their mates) will be dealing with?  For example, my character is the reporter who will meet her mate at the compound when she shows up for an interview with the Alpha Lion about doing a story on rumors of a possible traitor spreading confidential info. to the public........

I think as far as a main plot issue going on for the group, mainly staying alive and away from the enemy. I will NPC the villain element, basically the scientist and government (not the main government but an outside entity) trying to take back the Breeds, which they do not consider as having any rights or humanity. Trying to find a way to survive and fit in the world is the main storyline for this RP.

Is it a 'love at first sight' thing, or does it build like any normal relationship?  Is there a basic instinctual knowledge that this person is special?

Most definitely a love at first sight thing. They will feel something from their first meeting, even if they are unsure what it is they are feeling. It is more of a "first sight thing" - or more instinctual , kind of like a "Mine" moment for the breed- then there is the fact that the Breed's release whats called a mating hormone from a gland beneath their tongue, ( which only produces the mating hormone in the presence of their mate) and once they kiss and the hormone enters their mate, it produces a type of extreme lust and need to mate kind of like an aphrodisiac ( sp?) it also makes ( especially for the women) them unable to tolerate the touch of another male-
Bella is 100% right

Something i need to know, what kind of place are we running away from?  I have an idea of what was done to us there, but not what we did there, and thus what they got from it. 

I would assume that a semi-secret project to make people with a predators capacity to deal with violence, the heightened senses of a predator, and certain degree of superhuman physicality was producing soldiers.  If I'm correct, who did they expect us to fight for, and have we done any of it before?

In my mind the Breeds have trained firm birth to fight, kill, and work undercover. Each have their own special abilities and backstory, as to where they have fought and what they have done. It would not be off track for some of them to have been on missions for the government and other such agencies. The entire lives of the Breeds have been about battle, war, strength, and stamina.

What year is it? If there isn't a definitive year, is the technology recognizable as present day?
These scientists are multinational, who do they make us for? How does it profit them? Who have they had me kill? Have they set me on south American drug cartels, or the people who try to sell diamonds in competition with De'beers, or did i fight in Dester Storm?

The year is 2025, I figure that is enough in the future for it to make sense that the Breeds have been discovered. The scientist are basically working for the Genetics Council who is loyal to no country, though the USA likes to think it has the control of them. The Breeds have worked for the US in many operations though each of you should decide for your own character if that is so, it would not be off track for one of your characters to never have been out of the lab before escaping.  The world around us is pretty much as it is now, except for the fact that everyone now knows of the Breeds and science is a little more advanced.

LadySky

I have to go grocery shopping this afternoon so it will be tonight or tomorrow before I open up the official threads for this game.

I will open a Profile Thread and OOC thread first. The main thread page will take me a couple more days.

If you want to add more to your profile or add pictures, this afternoon would be a good time. Pictures are not required for your profile, I just like them for my own self. However you want it is good!

LadySky

Username:  LadySky
Character Name:  Neva Winters
Human or Breed:  Snow Leopard
Personality:  Quiet and solitary Neva tends to slip into the background. She rarely laughs aloud and finds relationships difficult to understand. Very intelligent she is a fully armed and dangerous assassin who is always on alert and ready for battle.
Dislikes:  Anything medical
Phobias:  Needles
Flaw(s):  Too serious
Talent(s):  Expert markswoman, silent killer
Extra:  Neva was singled out by the age of 3 by the scientist. They recognized her ability to simply disappear or blend in with her surroundings. Trained to be an assassin she killed her first target at 15 years old. Everything is work to Neva, and she has not developed the ability to relax as yet.
Description:  Snow white hair that she keeps trimmed right below her chin. Ice blue eyes. 5'2/108 lbs. Small frame but totally muscled and strong.