Pathfinder interest check

Started by fallensaviour, March 11, 2011, 10:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallensaviour

so we have a gunslinger, a cleric and a fighter and/or ranger going deulist, and whatever avorae is making, why doesnt anyone play arcane casters anymore...or rogues :P

uoheinrich

Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

yesiroleplay

Bards are arcane casters.
But I could easily do sorcerer.

Regarding character backgrounds - is there more information about the setting other that the opening post here?

avorae

Well I am going either monk/paladin  combo or rogue. Just trying to figure out a race before I decide which way to go.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

fallensaviour

i have a suggestion for rogue :D

fallensaviour

Quote from: yesiroleplay on March 15, 2011, 04:18:32 PM
Regarding character backgrounds - is there more information about the setting other that the opening post here?

the bridges are aranged by economic status with the richer bridges being at the top, the only thing in the city that is opposed to this is the castle sits on the ground in the one spot buildable on the ground and the port also at ground level.

the upper levels have things like sewage pipes and such, the lower levels are more along the lines of actual ancient europe where trash and waste were just thrown in the streets for rain to wash away, either way the drainage lets out into the ocean

any other questions ask

uoheinrich

I got a question can we take traits?
Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

fallensaviour

uoheinrich

ok Gonna make this super easy. Character will be posted by tomorrow.

avorae

Alright here is the basics of my sheet. I still need to finish up my equipment and make some minor adjustments.

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=8292

fallensaviour

it might help if you made the sheet viewable ;)

avorae

Sorry about that should be viewable now

fallensaviour

so...its been like a week since anyone other than me or avorae posted...so with that in mind *breaks out the make some characters bat and goes to town on the rest of you*

Rune

Are you still accepting submissions?

If so, would you accept a sorcerer or sorceress?

Callie Del Noire

fallensaviour

Quote from: Rune on March 22, 2011, 09:27:12 AM
Are you still accepting submissions?

If so, would you accept a sorcerer or sorceress?
yes yes

yesiroleplay

Sorry about that - life keeps creeping up on me and attacking me with surprises.

Ala Rai Sen

Are you still looking for people, and if so, what kind of characters do you need?

RubySlippers

If you have room do you need a classic Burglar, as in a Rogue with the Burglar Archetype or a Rogue focusing on that? It all depends on how high her Dex is if its not very high then the dodge advantages of the class are not that big a deal.

avorae

Well thus far I am the only one who has put up an actual character sheet so I would guess that all but the rogue position is up for grabs.

Also Ruby seeing as this will be a sea based adventure I doubt that a burglar would be much use in that type of environment though it could be interesting to see how it would play out.

fallensaviour

actually...at this point i'm fairly close to scrapping running this idea here, but if i can get at least 3 char sheets by sat...i would be more inclined to actually run it...

uoheinrich

Character is just about completed. Sorry about the long wait. Had some family issues that got me off track. I have one last question.

Can we take a background occupation out of the tome of secrets??

RubySlippers

Burglars are not useless rogues they get most of the standard abilities save the dodge ones and it fits lets see serve a prison term at hard labor OR go on this fools errand riskinng my neck but not sitting in a prision when not pounding big rocks into smaller ones? Might be a good plot entrance. Anyway at some point you will be on land.

avorae

Ok now that I have looked it over I see wghat you mean by it bieng useful. I though it would have been geared more toward breaking into houses and such with a title of burglar.

fallensaviour

Quote from: uoheinrich on March 31, 2011, 02:25:29 AM
Can we take a background occupation out of the tome of secrets??

yes you may