What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

forbiddenfruit

Oh there she is, just how I like! *smirks*

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

forbiddenfruit

Where's the popcorn? Oh my this is fasincating!  :P

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Captain Maltese

Lycana

forbiddenfruit

this guy has no idea what i'm capable of.. *laughs*

TheLegionary

forbiddenfruit

i'm getting all raisin-ed ad cold in this shower, I need someone to warm me up!

Lycana

Captain Maltese

forbiddenfruit

Lycana

Captain Maltese

Lycana

TheLegionary

Grainne

"Um..excuse me but could you get that itch for me?" *giggles*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Autumn52

Really? Did you really just say that?  ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

So many fans around! It is so good to be popular!

Lycana

Quote from: TheLegionary on May 12, 2012, 06:40:06 PM
Is there anyone good enough for me?

As any good girl's answer should be... no ;D

It's cold... Warm me up, Lycana? O:)

TheLegionary

I like showing TL his right place!

Quote from: Lycana on May 12, 2012, 10:49:03 PM
As any good girl's answer should be... no ;D

You broke my heart, Lycana! :(

Lycana

I really need to learn my rightful place *nods* posing nude for Lycana's viewing pleasure!!

Doesn't mean you can't change my mind ::) Convince me that I'm wrong, love!

TheLegionary

Maybe TL should start posing naked. Who knows he changes my mind.