Leelan's Story Ideas (Updated 04/24/2012)

Started by leelan, April 01, 2009, 08:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

I've got a few ideas here, and I'm open to suggestions of any others. Also if you see a story here that is taken but think you can create another idea from it for us I'm open to that as well.

Update I'm reopening all the stories, as I've responded to quite a few I'd left a year ago and have not gotten any responses. Things change over time, so I'd love to start new. If you have any ideas for anything I'd love to hear it!

Online Lovers Meet - Two lovers from the internet have known each other for years online. They love each other and never thought they'd ever meet, but when she gets a job at his work and becomes his receptionist/personal assistant, how do they handle the change in knowing each other in real life and being in love? What happens in the office? The elevator? Restroom? Light: Human Solo with some BDSM.

Babysitter & Parent - This was one of the best stories I had written. Usual scenario, babysitter and father of the kid she watches get together, with pregnancy twist. I would like to make this a long-term story, continuing through the pregnancy with the wife finding out, etc. Babysitter's age would probably be 17 at first and then have a birthday during it. Again can be changed up to your liking. Light: Human solo.. - Taken, writing with Doomsday

Medieval Knight & Lady - I'm up for any kind of scenario for this. Whether it's he saves her and they fall in love, or he kidnaps her and its non-consensual till they fall in love, I don't care lol. I love this time period. I'm up for suggestions and ideas. Can also become multi-player.

Deep Impact: After Impact - What if you found out that a meteor was going to destroy the world, and you were put into tunnels to survive with 400 other people? How would you find love? Find a man of your dreams? Lacie finds out when she is put in the "Green" Tunnel, and she finds Ryan, who's girlfriend couldn't join him. Passion conquers all their fears, to bring on the pregnancy and life of their child...until his girlfriend comes in.

Fast & Furious Scenario - So at the end of the newest movie, we see Dom getting broken out of the bus by Brian, Mia, and some others. What if after they break him out, they come to Brian's Sister's home, and she and Dom hit it off? She hides them, treats them like family, things are going well...but she has her own ex issues including her newest exboyfriend being a Drug Lord, and she had a hidden life of driving? Now Dom and Brian have to save her while avoiding their own captures.

Rocker & Fan - You are a big time Rock & Roller/Pop music performer. You tour all the time, and then after a concert you meet up with your fans for a Meet & Greet. There you meet Saline, a fan of your music and not looking to fuck you and be with you. She fascinates you and you invite her on the road, hiring her as a "Fan Rep". She passes out backstage passes, answers fan questions for you and the band. During the time you're on the road you're conflicted with your current girlfriend, as you get closer to this new girl...and then things happen when your girlfriend goes home. 

Plane Crash of Love - When returning home, a woman finds herself in a very small plane (As Ron White says, like a pack of gum!) with another gentleman and the pilot. After being awoken by the man, she finds the plane crashing due to ice forming on the metal pulling it down, and the gentleman saves her. This story would be them surviving trying to find their way home, him being a pure-blooded Scotsman, beautiful and strong, and her a beautiful nerd/geek/computer whiz, and he feels she's the one for him. (can be short or long).

Tornado Trapping - This one can either be One-on-One or a group thing. Chelsea goes to the ladies club all the time, and she loves the hot guys that strip there. But because she's plus sized, she knows she would never have a chance with any of them. Most of them know who she is, and considers her a friend, but when a Tornado traps the dancers, patrons, and Chelsea in the basement, what happens when Kayden sees Chelsea for who she really is? How will they survive?

Lost on an Island: Some how a woman and a man land on a deserted island (plane crash, boat sinks, something) and they find themselves needing each other to survive. What starts out as headbutting becomes lust then possible love if they can stay alive long enough. Potentially based around Kate and Sawyer from Lost, without all the other characters. Or could be a larger story. (Open to many suggestions to make this work).

The Casanova - (Preferably a multiple player story, one male and 4-5 females): The Casanova loves women very much, and loves collecting them. They each appeal to him in some way, and Ginger is no different. A beautiful and talented singer, she is in her mid 20's and becomes the Casanova's newest collection piece. Though he forces himself upon her, eager to use her in any way he wants, he loves her and wishes no harm to her...as long as she can follow his rules. I'd be playing Ginger for this one... (Definitely non-con, but a lot of interaction between all players.) - Casanova written by RavenWolf. 'collection' to follow, if interested please PM!.

My only requests:

1. Please know when to capitalize, use punctuation, spell correctly, and stick to the story. If we are writing a story and we know the couple are sitting in a convertible, and they arrive in a parking lot and go into a condo....please don't respond 3 posts later with "with that they stopped in the driveway and he pulled her from the car taking her into the house" (Yes, this has happened recently).

2. Unless there isn't a lot you can respond with, I would prefer having some detailed responses when writing. I can understand there are times that your side of the story doesn't have much to say or do and that's fine, but don't give one sentence or two and assume a story can be written.

3. If you aren't having fun or don't like it just tell me don't stop writing and disappear lol. I'm not a bad person!!! :)

4. Please don't tell me how my character is supposed to look/act/what her hobbies are, etc. I'll work with you to add in your ideas, but please don't turn it into both sides your story lol. :)

Can't wait to hear from you! OH! If you have any ideas on something you'd like to write let me know! Notes: I'm submissive, love vampires/demons/angels scenarios, I'm pretty easy going and open minded and I'll try anything at least once or twice.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Ash.dev

I'd like to do Batgirl (If that is still available).
Ons and Offs Poetry
Feel Free to IM me on aim or yahoo and just start RPing or whatever

Pinyon

Hi,

I'm definitely attracted to the babysitter.  I sent a PM but didn't see it in my sent folder, so I just wanted to follow up here and make sure you saw it.

playfullchick76

Im into vampires.What sort of ideas do you have for that.

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Cedrick

Mideval Knight & Lady - I'm up for any kind of scenario for this. Whether it's he saves her and they fall in love, or he kidnaps her and its non-consentual till they fall in love, I don't care lol. I love this time period.

I'd be interested in giving this a shot. Say the knight has been sent to rescue the damsel in distress except he rescues the wrong damsel. She was supposed to be rescued by her future husband and doesn't know that has not happened. Our poor knight thinks he has the right one but got lost, still is lost, and ends up in a kingdom that has no king only a legend of how they were to get one. Toss in some elves, a dragon, and get completely lost. 8)

We can work out more in PM if you are interested.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read

leelan

Mal

I am new, but would be interested in the Left 4 Dead idea.

leelan

Bumped, removed one idea and replaced it with a new one.

leelan

leelan

Doomsday

I'd be interested in your musician roleplay, although Rock and roll isn't my style. I'm more of a metalhead myself :)

leelan

Updated and bumped. Trying to get these last two!

leelan

leelan

leelan

Updated, Vampire & lost love story reopened.

leelan

Zoe Miller

I'm interested in either the vampire story or titanic

leelan

leelan

leelan

A lot of my partners have either gone MIA, have so many stories they rarely respond to ours, or haven't really been into it, so if you're interested in a story thats crossed out let me know!

leelan

Jecht

I like the deep impact one or maybe the vampire one
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

leelan

I'm not going to be accepting new stories, or creating new ones from my ideas for some time. After being offered two stories but then passed up with no explanation my excitement to write has disappeared. I will re-open my ideas soon.

leelan

First off big thanks to Hairy for updating my stories for me up there!! i'm open to stories and need stories!! Please check my wiki (middle siggy button) or RH if you would like to give ideas. I'm very open to anything right now.

-leelan