Interest Check: Generic Fantasy Inn

Started by Bliss, November 20, 2008, 11:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Yaaaay! I'm so excited this might actually get off the ground!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Duchess

have to start thinking about a character

Inkidu

Quote from: Dawg on November 20, 2008, 01:31:42 PM
Patience young grasshopper, all will find balance in the universe if given time.
I'm not being impatient. I would say Woo-hoo more dudes. I that's what we lacked. (Though it would be with out the little blushy face.)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

HairyHeretic

Hmm. I may wander in for a something warm and appetising.

Food and ale too.  :D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Duchess

Quote from: Dawg on November 20, 2008, 01:31:42 PM
Patience young grasshopper, all will find balance in the universe if given time.

Grasshopper...LOL ;D ;D..HOPPING GRASS??

Inkidu

Quote from: sensualnymph on November 20, 2008, 01:37:18 PM

Grasshopper...LOL ;D ;D..HOPPING GRASS??
It's better than being a Cricket. Then I get chased by a bunch of Brits with funky paddles! D:
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Duchess

adventurer

Count me in!

Its such a complex inviting setting. Reminding me to the ideas of European salons in early 20th century. Paris, Vienna, Berlin.

Only here more in a rural ambiente.

Thinking about a character.. :)

Co-incidence:

Some days ago I posted something about Open Space. Maybe some have heard about it. It fits perfectly for this game for me:

I have found these 4 principles from Open Space wonderfully summarizing some rp experience fro me:

The Four
Open Space Principles

1. Whoever comes is the right people.

2. Whatever happens is the only thing that could have happened.

3. When it starts is the right time.

4. When it's over it's over and when it's not over it's not over.

Wiki about OpenSpace:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Space_Technology
"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

DarkestStryke

*Rubs hands as he ponders* Sounds a great idea, and I can't wait to take a little stumble in.

Bliss

I am intrigued by this Open Space concept... *goes to read*
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ezraylia

Count me in ;]
-grins and watches thread-
My On's and Off's
Music washes away from the soul, the dust of every day life ~Berthold Auerbach

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Bliss

Woohoo, will be glad to have you both! Start thinking about your characters. :)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ezraylia

Shall do! So any fantasy race is basically alright? ;]
My On's and Off's
Music washes away from the soul, the dust of every day life ~Berthold Auerbach

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Now we can finally roleplay that scene where the guy says "I'm in the tavern, getting drunk! Are there any girls there? I want to do them!"

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Inkidu

Quote from: Paradox on November 21, 2008, 01:37:47 PM
Now we can finally roleplay that scene where the guy says "I'm in the tavern, getting drunk! Are there any girls there? I want to do them!"
Do tell?

MagicalPen

And I can sing the "Wenches and Mead" song with out looking like an idiot!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Duchess

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

watch your back and what you eat ;)

Inkidu

XD I can't believe I forgot about that.

Bliss

*giggling* Yes, if that's REALLY the character you want to play, Para, feel free... every town needs a boisterous drunk!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on November 21, 2008, 02:02:53 PM
*giggling* Yes, if that's REALLY the character you want to play, Para, feel free... every town needs a boisterous drunk!
He's not just a boisterous drunk madam! D:<, he would also be a shameless skirt-chaser! :D

Duchess

good ,lord..i guess i should consider not working at the pub

Bliss

*grin* So before I get threads all set up, are there any particular locations that you folks would like to see for this besides the ones I've already put forth?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3