Looking for a yaoi fan

Started by Captain Maltese, April 11, 2008, 04:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

I want to do a yaoi story, and when I mean yaoi I mean UNresolved attractions as per the japanese definition, as opposed to ten seconds of mutual attractions and ten minutes of fun in the men's room.

When Kenji becomes a first year college student, there is a shortage of rooms and he finds himself sharing a room with last year student Takahiro. Nothing particular about that except Kenji thinks he is straight and Takahiro knows very well he's bi. Between those there is a latent, wordless sensual attraction but it's dangerous. For the somewhat shy Kenji, handling with not being as straight as he thinks is difficult. For the more active Takahiro, any kind of sex pressure can get him booted out of school so he must hold back for that reason. Most of the story will revolve around their small shared place.

In terms of action this will rate as vanilla, and play as something between seduction and romance. No noncon, no bdsm, no kinks - the tension and denial is what I hope to circle this one around. This to the point that a kiss will be a major event. Yes, there will probably sex eventually but I expect that many posts will have be written before it gets that far.

For this particular story I am more looking for a romantic player than for this or that gender, that can play on forbidden feelings of lust and guilt.

I'll definitely play Takahiro, so I am looking for Kenji.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Sabby

*raises hand*

Captain Maltese

That means two takers including one on pm ;D You are on, Sabbat.

As you are two very different players I'll enjoy doing this with each of you, in two different stories.

Ok, that's about as many boys as I can handle so the door is closed unless something happens.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories