Taming the bully (F looking for M)

Started by elfguy, April 18, 2017, 08:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Jessica was known as a bully. She didn't have good grades, wasn't that intelligent, but she quickly discovered that she was street smart and a pretty good brawler. This made her feared at this school, and she fully utilized those skills to make the lives of geek a pain, guys and girls alike.

As classes end, once again she could be found leaning against the school wall, behind the parking lot, where she knew quite a few preys would pass by. One guy in particular was a true geek, with glasses and no muscle mass. Today, she had a special plan for him. She had decided to move beyond the petty theft of lunch money, and wanted people to sell weed for her. Today, she would recruit him forcefully.

For this RP I will play Jessica and I need someone to play the geek. She will ambush him and try to force her demands once more into him. Will you roll over, try to reason with her, or fight back? Let's see what happens.

----

Gremlyn

Might be an interesting exploration of power exchange. I could relate to this story quite well. I'm a brit though woudl that be OK, better? I am happy to play as a character from the USA? Not sure where your location is.

I can imagine this going a number of ways, will the geek meekly give in or will he try and seek to get an advantage and bring a hot bully under his control using his brains?

Do you have a preference or happy to see which way it flies?