Ideas and Brainstorming

Started by Marcus, May 13, 2011, 11:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus

So I am fairly new to this place but not at all new to the role playing scene. I have been around for a long time. I have a few ideas brewing and hope that at least one of them will catch someones attention.

Human/realistic

A woman is told that her husband was captured and killed in the desert, being a member of an elite special forces unit his life was always in danger during deployments. Presumed dead, the wife decides that after three years it is time to move on with her life so she starts dating and eventually marries another man. A year after that her former husband (my character) shows up at their old home which she and her new husband are living at.

So you can imagine the possibilities with this one, there will be a lot of drama. It is more of a romance/betrayal story with a lot of sexual elements and it can be built upon as the story goes on. I know it's not much to go off of yet but that's the fun of only giving a little piece of the story =)

What I need is someone to play the ex-wife, the new husband can be played out through an npc role. The story will mainly focus around my character and the wife.

Fantasy/Dark

A fallen angel walks among mortals sentenced to live out eternity walking the Earth with no chance of returning to paradise. He (my character) ends up pissing off a very hungry female Vampire one night by saving what was going to be her midnight snack. From there they proceed to torment each other on a nightly basis until something strange happens and they start to develop an interest in each other. I'm leaving it open ended because it can go one of many ways and I want my role play partner to have a say in it as well. Essentially she finds out what he is early on and they are attracted to each other through sheer fate and destiny.

What I need is for someone to play the female Vampire role, I don't have a bio set up for her, so the character is all up to you =)

If anyone is interested in either of these two ideas PM me with a small character bio and we will go from there.

I'll eventually post more ideas here as I think of them. Thanks for reading =)