EPIC crackfic idea

Started by krisalyx, August 05, 2013, 03:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krisalyx

anyways y'all the idea is that 4 groups of "survivours" from multiple "apocalyptic realities" begin to hear rumours of a "eden" called columbia yep it's bioshock infinite smashed with the last of us and the comic and tv versions of the walking dead

so basically you'll have booker, liz and luteces, with joel and elly, and the tv and comic casts of the walking dead running afoul of spore zombies, walkers, the founders, vox populi, and the racist insanity of columbia and maybe rapture as well
Fuu Fuu Fuu . . . Now Just Behave Yourself!

krisalyx

mega xover draft

"the memory of trees"  or "event horizon: COLUMBIA"

in the aftermath of elizabeth dewitt-lutece's acesention into  a goddess her and her dimetionaly displaced "father" and songbird's trashing of the PRIME columbia, rifts begin to open up across the multiverse in worlds as diverse as three alternate versions of the walking dead (comic, tv & point & click game), and the ruined modern earth of the last of us, on these diverse earths, the survivors of 4 apocalypses (walker plague)  & (spore plague) begin to hear and pass on tales of a refuge an "eden in the clouds" where humanity can start anue, but as rick said early on in the walking dead comics "humanity is the walking dead", and columbia is not the "arc for another time" as z.h comstock and a future alternate version of elizabeth dewitt said, it's still swarming with the racist remnants of the founders and the pro union sufergate movement of the vox populi"

(as i said it's still in draft form i could use help on expanding this into a full story y'all)
Fuu Fuu Fuu . . . Now Just Behave Yourself!

steelsmiter

I'll admit the mega crossover thing is throwing me off. In addition, spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc... Wow, just... wow. Seriously I'm considering bringing in Picard here, and not the facepalm. I barely have any idea what you're talking about. For example I'm aware of what certain things like Bioshock and The Walking Dead are, but I have no idea what's going on here.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

AndyZ

May want to put a SPOILER ALERT warning on this.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.