UGH - Noob question time.

Started by jetblackmirror, August 13, 2013, 09:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetblackmirror

So, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make a link to a certain message? For example, in order to make a table of contents in a forum so that people don't have to scroll for ages to find what they're looking for. Please help?  :-\
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

RedPhoenix

At the very top of each message there is a line with the subject in it, click on that link and it will open a window with the link directly to the message in it.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Oniya

Or, if you right-click on the message subject, you can select 'Copy Link Location' and paste it where-ever you please.

This link
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=182427.msg8739986#msg8739986]RedPhoenix's post.[/url]

goes to RedPhoenix's post.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.