Mass Effect: Flight of the Valkyries (One Spot Left!)

Started by Backdraft, November 18, 2017, 10:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backdraft

Awesome! Welcome to the game!

Be sure to post your character sheet in the OOC Chat thread.

Backdraft

Recruitment is back up. The IC thread just started, so you won't have missed anything if you want to join us.

Ace Flyer

This definitely looks interesting! *ponders a character*

Any specific type of character the group could use?

Backdraft

We did just lose L Ezra due to his busy schedule, unfortunately. He was going to play this character:

Quote from: L Ezra on November 21, 2017, 01:52:40 AM
Looks interesting, consider me onboard.

Edited to add character sheet.

Name: Ashiya T’Massa
Race: Asari
Gender/Sex: Futa
Height: 5’11
Weight: 160lbs
Physical Flaw/Quirk: A scar leading across her left shoulder down towards her mid back. Several other minor marks mar her skin.
Character Flaw: Lack of sympathy; Ashiya isn’t known for her bedside manner, as it were.
Primary Weapon: M-15 Vindicator
Sidearm: M-3 Predator
Abilities: Singularity, Biotic Warp, Stasis - Armor piercing rounds.
Bio: Ashiya is a naturally self-assured sort of individual. She carries herself with an easy, slightly smug confidence, one derived from the potent mix of youth(relative to an Asari) and technical proficiency. The many years gone have left her with a warped sense of humor and a tendency to display it a untimely moments. Ashiya is unapologetic, about her actions or person. Yet her confrontational manner is not to be confused with uncooperative. She has enough self-discipline to curb her tongue when needed, though it isn’t always guaranteed.

Ashiya was born and raised on Thessia, the offspring of two Asari. Despite her family owning considerable wealth, she did not feel sated with her role in life. Politics, nor business or science appealed to the young Asari. It was the idea of the military which caught her passion. She enrolled into commando’s. While the structure and discipline initially molded Ashiya, she found herself increasingly frustrated with it. This frustration grew as she continually clashed with her commander, eventually resulting in her departure from huntresses. The Terminus System was her first stop, seeking out a mercenary group to put her skills to use in a less restrictive environment Shortly after, she joined up with the Valkyries.

I don't think the squad is in any particular skill set. Maybe another fight-type character like a vanguard or a soldier would be good, though, since they're leaning a little on the tech and infiltration skill sets.

Ace Flyer

Quote from: Backdraft on December 01, 2017, 09:07:01 PM
We did just lose L Ezra due to his busy schedule, unfortunately. He was going to play this character:

I don't think the squad is in any particular skill set. Maybe another fight-type character like a vanguard or a soldier would be good, though, since they're leaning a little on the tech and infiltration skill sets.

Hmmm...Vanguards are my favorite class.... *ponders*

I'll start working on something, just need to decide on what race I want. I have a working weekend ahead of me though, so if someone else swoops in before I get a CS submitted, I'll just keep an eye on things for future recruitment! ^^