Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever done this stupid thing called twerking?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

AmberStarfire

Not guilty.

Passing it on.

whimsy

haha no, unless you count the time my friend and i had an ironic twerk-off and mixed in such iconic moves like the washing machine, the sprinkler, and the shopping cart

have you ever been called a crazy cat person?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Not guilty. Can you break dance?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Not guilty. Can you rap, with little to no curses?

whimsy

i can't rap at all, so... not guilty!

have you ever been scuba diving?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

(If you can write poetry, you can rap.) Not guilty. Have you ever participated in parkour?

whimsy

(joke's on you--i don't write poetry either!)

not guilty. i'm a clumsy fool and parkour just sounds like a hospital visit to me

have you ever been horseback riding?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever wanted to go free falling?

willow

Umm, bungee jumping but free falling? Into deep waters?
maybe.

Next person is wants to drink tonight
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Mimetisme

Very guilty, and caught red handed, so to speak. ♦Holds up her glass of red wine♦

The next person is itching to get in a hot tub with a certain someone else.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

AmberStarfire

That sounds like fun. Guilty.

The next person frequently surfs Elliquiy from a hot tub (while being careful not to damage their electronic devices).

Trigon

No, I do not. I am more worried about whether the electronics themselves would survive...

Guilty or not guily: Gets cold really easily.

willow

Guilty, especially on these rainy days.

You wish you had a bigger house, guilty or not?

TheWantedWriter

Not guilty

Ever felt jealous of a friend's achievement?

whimsy

Guilty :(

have you ever pooped before looking and had to penguin waddle your way around the bathroom trying to locate some toilet paper?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Alhanna

*coughs delicately* Unfortunately, yes. So guilty.

Have you ever gone rock climbing?

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Nico

willow

Guilty.

Have you ever shot a bow and arrow

Despairs

Not guilty. Our next soul has participated in free running.

Styx26

Not guilty... but not for a lack of desire, because it looks amazing! I just don't feel strong enough to do some of those things... :(

Passing it on.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Jclaymore

Guilty. It's actually part of my martial art training.

Ever done something you knew you were gonna regret but did it anyway?

willow

Yes. Many times, I may regret it but at the same time it's fun.

Guilty or not - you dislike hearing the same song over and over

MelisaArtemis

Not guilty. Some songs just never gonna goes old

The next person is accused of having difficulty in stop eating nuts (any kind of em) until they ran out :P