Craving: TCOR [UN]

Started by Torch, March 04, 2009, 05:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torch

My first RP request thread...so be gentle!

I would love to start a game set in the "Chronicles of Riddick"/Necromonger universe, preferably with the pairing of Riddick/Vaako. (Yes, I know it's a fandom...sue me).

The game would start immediately after the end of "TCOR" with the character of Richard Riddick assuming the throne of the Lord High Marshall, with Vaako as his First Among Commanders. (Caution: M/M pairing...by Vaako, I don't mean Lady Vaako).

I would prefer a literate/high literate player, and knowledge of the "Pitch Black"/"TCOR" verse is a MUST!

Any takers? *offers freshly baked homemade cookies*

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Carlissa

i might be interested...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Torch

Once you are approved, feel free to PM me!  :)
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

On's and Off's

Torch

On's and Off's

Ryven

If you don't get any takers and I feel up to it, I'd love to try this one with you.  I don't know much about the TCOR universe other than what I've seen from Pitch Black and TCOR.  It'd give me a good excuse to watch them again.