Futa X F A Futa Daughter and Her Thicc Mommy!

Started by CaptainOrange, May 02, 2019, 03:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Hey there, so I've had this idea floating around in my head for awhile and I wanted to see if I could find anyone who might be interested. It's fairly straight forward, I play a futa teen (around 16-18) who lives with her busty, curvy mother. My father left us years ago to elope with his young, dumb slut of a secretary, leaving you to care for me on my own. Naturally, you were so busy that your dating and sex life were non-existent, and your natural desires for the intimate touch of someone else grew, and was left to fester as the years passed. While that's been going on, I begin to develop into a woman, getting a woman's shape, and the cock that I was born with was getting longer, thicker, and it was starting to gain attention from my female classmates. It's not uncommon for me to bring a string of "girlfriends" home, take them up to my room, and play loud music behind the closed door while we're "studying." Naturally, you begin to worry about your daughter having all this probably unprotected sex, any parent would, but as far as you know you're the only one who has to worry about her daughter accidentally knocking up one of her classmates and coming home as a new daddy.

Obviously, your motherly instincts say this can't continue, but judging by the moans you here from upstairs, it seems that your daughter knows how to use what she's packing, which stirs up your desire for cock even more. One evening, you call your daughter down stairs and sit with her at the kitchen table, telling her that this unprotected sex is dangerous and needs to stop, but that in return, your daughter and her big futa cock can use your thick, curvy body for her pleasure. Naturally, your daughter is enthusiastic about this idea, explaining that some of her earliest fantasies had revolved around your curvy figure.

So, that's the basic idea, it can be changed and altered, but I want to tell you about a few specifics. I love furry characters, but it's not required, anime characters are more than acceptable, just no real life human refs please. As for kinks, I'm once again flexible, but I love ass worship, face sitting, anal, rimming, cream pies, titty fucking, spanking, slutty clothes, and dirty talking. And lastly, if this sounds interesting to you, please send me a pm to let me know so we can discuss the details.