My Bad Habit

Started by Tizzation, September 25, 2011, 11:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

Forgetting my responsibilities. I'm terrible at remembering the things I'm obligated to do. :-( I want to get better...
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Blythe

I drink way too much soda. 2 liters a day is too much. Worst habit I've had so far.

Observing Trifles

^ I can relate, Blythe. On an average day, I drink three or four cans of soda. :/ It's not exactly two liters, but it's still more than I'd like to drink in one day.
|| the hunt ||

LadyLaothen

Need to come up with a better signature.

BUT I GOT APPROVED         XD

Looking forward to lots of fun.

mephistolies

Staying up all night. I stay up to much!

DeadCell

Having E open on a tab all day long refreshing every 5 mins xD

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

JohnTheGreat

I spend a LOT of money on stuff I intend to paint but never actually get around to painting -_-

Observing Trifles

Chewing on my lower lip. It seems to be a nervous tic, but sometimes I chew on it until it gets sore and bleeds. :-(
|| the hunt ||

brokenxxreverie

Eating lots of sugar >.<

Tersius

I hold in my anger and pretend nothing is wrong

PrincessAriel

I often end up hitting inanimate objects on accident.
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

Funks

Having my headphones in at work and singing along- loudly.

blue bunny sparkle

Checking E.... just for a minute...

Mr Bigglesworth

Spending my time thinking of things to do do Bunny while she's trapped there ... That and my inability to resist sweet-tarts should they be available.

Autumn52

Being addicted to E is my worst bad habit besides using the F word a lot when I know I shouldn't.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

blue bunny sparkle

Xandi... we have the same bad habits! 'Cept... I use a lot more of the bad words...

Annisthyrienne

Every morning I pick up breakfast on my way into work, and every morning I never eat it until it's cold and it's about 10:30 11:00 AM.  I get lost in work and forget to eat.  If i have to bring work home with me, the same is true of dinner I fix for myself.

Daoine Sidhe

I'm fairly lazy, I'm afraid.  I don't do nearly as much work as I should.  Instead, I meander around the internet and neglect the real world...
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Annisthyrienne

I also try to type too fast to properly capitalize all of my I's.  ;D My fingers hit that shift key, I swear it!  But they just moved on before the other finger hit the I.

Silverfang

hmmm... maybe that I stay way to long awake and then if I fell asleep while doing something on my mobile... I achieve to write interesting nonsense textmessages or phone calls in middle of the night to random people in my addressbook O_o

Sixela

Eating nonstop all day especially when I'm bored. It's a good thing I work out!

Daoine Sidhe

I have an oral fixation, as well as a textile fixation.  I mindlessly chew, nibble, or suck on things (like my hair, the tip of my fingers, the strings of my hoodie, the wires of my headphones... you get the idea); and I tend to hold different things in the webs between my fingers, or the bends in my fingers (like, again, my headphone wires).

Don't know if those are such bad habits as much as just strange ones.  Still...
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

Yes, but little habits like those that are annoying to you may be endearingly attractive to others...or disgustingly offensive.  I myself find it cute.

I can forget names right after I've heard them.  I have insanely good long-term memory, and insanely bad short term.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Annisthyrienne

I have a bad habit of lining up my french fries and eating them smallest to largest.  In the case of chips, I have to eat the broken ones first, saving the whole ones for last, or if they're Fritos, then the most curly ones after the broken pieces, then the whole straighter ones.

I swear I'm not OCD.  I am in fact CDO, which is OCD in alphabetical order, as it should be.

Ayahka

I have a reputation among my friends for being fidgety when watching a movie. Which is absolutely correct, and I tend to fidget because, well, I'm trying very hard not to talk. See, I love to talk during movies. To comment upon the action, or if there was something I particularly liked or disliked, or just riff on the movie MST3K style. I usually manage to control myself when I'm watching together with someone else, because my friends all hate me doing it. They just want to sit back and be absorbed in the movie, but I can't do that. I'm sitting there analyzing, making judgments and wisecracks as I watch.

I'm really trying to keep it internal, though, after one of my best friends got angry with me for ruining her movie experience when we watched Return of the King together -- it was during the scene when Sam rescues Frodo from Shelob, cuts open the web-cocoon and Frodo's staring, unhealthily pale face is exposed. That's when the words just escape me, without stopping by my brain first: "Oh no! It's Michael Jackson!"

This was, I must add, back when Michael Jackson was still alive. But my friend got really miffed, because that had been a very emotional scene for her, and she didn't appreciate the reference at that point.