Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

Finding Win squashed in the pocket of a discarded piratical overcoat, he tugs her out, comforts her and zooms off with her on his flying bicycle.
History, where creative writing was born.

Mirrah

Doesn't let it end with Boatman on top.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Verasaille

Good idea Mirrah, you distract Boatman, and I will keep Win safe... >:)
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

Great idea Vera, you chat with Mirrah, whilst the elusive Boatman carries away the one and only Win.

Rhedyn

~sends in super sneaky cookie robots to steal the win~

Boatman

Dearest Win, who has a voracious appetite for such a feeble frame, devours the cookie robots and then runs home to Boat for protection.

Shekinah

Bounes by and bounces away with the win in her hands!

Mine! All mine!!

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Boatman

Boat, his eyes boinging up and down in sympathy, gets out his Robin Hood set and quickly bursts Shek's space hopper with a golden arrow. "Come dear Win, we must escape whilst She is looking for a patch.

Boat

Verasaille

Vera sneaks away with the Win whilst Boatman is busy shooting arrows. She puts a fake Win in Boatman's quiver.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Beautiful Mystery

Distracts Vera with an elaborate song and dance before grabbing the win at the end.

Thank you!
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Bevatoria

Gets the benefit of watching BeMy dance, and also the tangible benefit of snatching the win from her as he runs away
Ons/offs, A/As and an F list.

Verasaille

Vera giggles and watches Bevatoria run away with yet another fake win. Clapping delightedly at Beautiful Mystery and letting her carry away another fake Win. The real Win hides in Vera's pocket!

Mirrah

There's a hole in Vera's pocket! :o
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Benvolio

Benvolio has claimed the win as his signature weapon and has the ability to teleport it into his hand at will.

The win suddenly vanishes and reappears in his hand. He crushes it, bites part of it off, and drops the remainder, knowing that he can claim the rest at any time and if no-one else takes it it will not be his win but it will be his victory.

Boatman

Leaving Ben to his fantasies, Boat rows off along the river with dear little Win, who has decided to do a spot of fishing for their dinner.

Shekinah

Distracts boats with and while he's busy watching the Sheki simply walks away with the wins.

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Boatman

Unfortunately for Sheki, Boat's vessel is not equipped with modern technology, she is just an age old incarnation of a rowing boat...  simple, pleasurable.. functional.

Nevertheless, Boat cannot help being distracted by Sheki's beauty. Yet, on seeing her malevolent intent, speeds his sculling to whisk Win away to a safe island.

Verasaille

Vera grins as Boatman frantically rows right into the secluded bay of her little island paradise. The trap springs and Boatman is left alone in his little rowboat whilst Win is happily sharing her catch of fresh shrimp scampi with Vera.

Boatman

But Win has not caught shrimp, they are Fugu which have to be sliced correctly, or they are deadly:
https://youtu.be/N_sxMUe32vE

Boat does his best to revive Vera, but after sending her off to hospital, decides to descend with sweet Win into the centre of the Earth where they will be safe at last.

Verasaille

Vera is annoyed, she wanted scampi! Chasing after Boatman with her subterranean Borer with the latest in technology, she finds Boatman and the Win frantically running from a giant T-Rex!

Swinging into action, she snatches the Win out of the jaws of the monster, but cannot reach Boatman. "RUNN!!!" she yells at him as she hauls Win to safety.

Boatman

Knowing recent genetic neural research shows that T-Rex was probably very ticklish, Boat picks up a feather and tickles the beast between its toes.

Having never been actually tickled before, the dinosaur initially doesn't quite know what to make of the new sensations. Eventually though it does what it always does and bellows to frighten the tingling away.

Unfortunately for Vera, the resulting blast of angry breath makes her lose her grip and she slides down onto the monster's nose, initiating another infuriating set of sensations.

To cut an already overlong tale (?tail) short, Boat rescues Win and paddles away across an underground lake with her by his side.

Saiyuri

Using her sirens call she draws Boat closer and puts him under her spell. Smiling she takes the Win and escapes into the night.

Boatman

Beggin' yer pardon miss, a slight logical conundrum to do with the above.

Given Boat is basically a dull seafaring chap who is already under the spell of the sea, he has little room in his mind for alternative magical ways.
When Sai draws him closer, he simply recovers his lucky charm, Win, and heads off in the opposite direction (probably towards the nearest pub serving some tar like foaming dark ale)

Saiyuri

Once he's good and drunk Sai slips in and steals the Win, escaping the dingy pub

Boatman

Arr, but Boat is waiting outside to challenge Sai with a yard of ale drinking contest. The one who can down the ale fastest without puking can keep poor misunderstood Win.
(Note: Boat has already downed three yards in practice - the foolish fellow)