Salvation's 'Stage' -

Started by Salvation, May 20, 2014, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salvation

“The stage is a magic circle where only the most real things happen, a neutral territory outside the jurisdiction of Fate where stars may be crossed with impunity. A truer and more real place does not exist in all the universe.”
― P.S. Baber, Cassie Draws the Universe

I figure that the name is apt for the thread as I am seeking others to role play with in order to breathe some life into whatever ideas strike me at the time.  For now, this is a work in progress as I set up the information to cover things and make it easy to follow as well.

Basics

Salvation's Ons/Off Thread - That is where you can find my ons and offs, things I like, etc, as well as some examples of my writing and links to role play that I am involved, have done, etc.

Please do not post in this thread so I can keep it clean for adding information as needed.  Feel free to send me a PM on the forums for any interest and further communication.

Absences - You can find that thread link in my signature for any information if I am going to be gone for a bit, delays come up, and that sort of information.

As for what I enjoy in role play, you can all that stuff in my ons and off thread, but a few things to mention..

• Plot

• Character development

• World Building - Can also be great, and not a necessary component each time, but I enjoy it too when it comes up.

• Creativity and literacy.   

• Humor - I do serious RP, but humor is never a bad thing, and I don't like to always take myself too seriously is what I mean.  I see role play as being fun, and that should always remain so for all involved.

Salvation

Current Ideas for the Stage:

Mood -- Lately, I have been more in the mood for playing my protagonists and antagonists as the ones that get captured in the struggle or just as you can see from some of my RP ideas.  I am not adverse to playing the more Dominant end of things, but lately, I have been feeling the more 'submissive'  elements.  I put that word in quotations as my characters are usually pretty feisty or can be when it applies.

If you are looking for a dominant type of character to be played, though, male or female, feel free to look me up as well.  I always enjoy such roles, scenarios and ideas. 

This first one had been on the 'One Offs' section, but I think that this could be an idea that has a longer duration.

Name:  Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Content: Human/Near-Human (Female character will be an elf, though I am open to making her entirely human or some other race of that near-human type as well.), Non-Consensual, Bondage, Rough, Domination/Submission, Struggle of Wills back and forth, Free form. MXF

Scenario: Valeriana has worked for the freedom of a client's kingdom, a King, with her leading his armies against those that would dare to stand up to him. The deal was that the Kingdom would provide her with payment in money, men, and possibly land at the result of the war is concluded.  Instead, the rulers have sent her on a hopeless mission that leads to a trap of their former enemy, who would more than pleased to get his hands on the warrior that has plagued his country and forces in the past.

Setting: Fantasy setting, Sword and Sorcery, and such related themes.

Requirements: I enjoy a literate partner that enjoys a bit of fighting in wills, description, and plot/story in this. My ons and offs give details about what I am and not into.  Looking for a male character to play the one wanting his revenge upon Valeriana.  I prefer longer, detailed posts, as that is what I usually do in my own writing.  A little patience is not bad, as I do try to reply at least once or twice a week, if not more, but with finals going on now and the summer starting, some responses could be slower at times.  I will keep in contact with the person that I am role playing with, however, if some delay comes up, and I like the same courtesy back, at least.

Other info: - This scenario could go various ways, and I am always to some ideas, etc.   I prefer posts on the forums as my means of role play.  If you are interested or have questions, feel free to drop me a PM.

---

Second Idea:

Name:  Prisoner of Peace

Content: After a devastating war, set in a fantasy world where humans and elves were at war with tech/magictech versus elven magics, where the elves lost, a treaty is arranged between the victorious human factions and the elven nobility.  The price is human men taking elven women as their 'brides' to help keep the peace and further relations.  Thinking that she is going to be a 'wife', the newly arrived elven woman arrives to find only that she is a 'prisoner of peace', seen more as a unwilling captive/slave to her new husband, who has no problem trying to break her will to his and proving who is in charge.   He may also have a reason to hate elves for a past death or some other transgression to take on on his new 'wife'.  This is based on a RP that I started but did not finish (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=296998.0)  I really liked the idea, so do not mind trying to try starting it again with other interested writers.  -  Non-Consensual, Bondage (See my ons/offs for what I like in RP),  Rough, Struggle of Wills Dynamic, Free form. MXF

Setting: Fantasy setting, Sword and Sorcery, and such related themes.

Requirements: I enjoy a literate partner that enjoys a bit of fighting in wills, description, and plot/story in this. My ons and offs give details about what I am and not into.  Looking for a male character to play the one mentioned.   I prefer longer, detailed posts, as that is what I usually do in my own writing.  A little patience is not bad, as I do try to reply at least once or twice a week, if not more, but with finals going on now and the summer starting, some responses could be slower at times.  I will keep in contact with the person that I am role playing with, however, if some delay comes up, and I like the same courtesy back, at least.

Other info: - This scenario could go various ways, and I am always to some ideas, etc.   I prefer posts on the forums as my means of role play.  If you are interested or have questions, feel free to drop me a PM
Also looking to possibly do some superheroine themed RP stuff as well as always open to fantasy/modern fantasy as well as sci-fi ideas.   

Setting Inspirations:  Star Wars, Marvel/DC/Other Superhero type settings, Terra D'Ange, Firefly/Serenity, Steampunk, Any/Most Sword and Sorcery, High/Low Fantasy Settings, White Wolf - Changeling, Vampire, Witch, Magic, Mage, Werewolf, Demons type stuff/Genre, Urban Fantasy Settings, Sci-Fi.  Others are possible, so if you have a suggestion, let me know.

Random Ideas:
Superheroine in Peril/Superhero RP type stuff - I like this with some bondage and peril elements as well as a struggle between my character and the villain.

Pirate themes - Lately, a friend had me playing "Sea of Thieves", which has me with a yearning for Pirate RP.  I could see playing rival captains on the high seas, and they struggle... one may get captured and then it can go from there.  Could be a possible Non-Con, Bondage type of situation as also tied together with story and the struggle.  Maybe they find that they also have more in common than though, despite the rivalry.

Sci-Fi/Space Themes - This could be in some setting like Stars Wars, Mass Effect, or an original setting.   Rival ships/captains.  Had an idea for a thief/smuggler as well... perhaps facing off against a law enforcement type or something.

Fantasy Themes - One of my favorites, whether elves, humans, other races, etc.  I enjoy character and world building. 
Urban Fantasy/Horror - I love these too, from White Wolf type settings to Silent Hill and more.   Anything with a bit of the fantastic in a modern, urban setting is something that I can get into.

Modern Settings
- I am not against this either, really.. can be interesting!  Especially with crime themes as well as others.

Steampunk - Give me gadgets, Girl Genius, and air ships... This is something that I always enjoy and crave a lot but never see enough of.

Non-Smut Themes and Writing
- I am open to this.  Always.    Not everything has to be smutty, and I enjoy good story and plot, etc.

Insert your ideas here
- If you have an idea that you think I may work with as a writing partner and want to pitch it to me, please do!  I like considering new possibilities.  I make no promises about the ideas always working out, but variety is the spice of life at times.

New Image inspiration:

I got the image from another member on Elliquiy, and thank you!   In response to a possible writing offer on my part, I tossed together a drabble, but circumstances led to the other person being busy.  All good! 

However, now my muse likes this image and its inspiration, so maybe someone will take me up on it or not.  I wrote my perspective from the woman being suspended as that is my muse's interest in this one.
NSFW Image!

This goes to a picture.[/url]*NSFW*

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
“O light! This is the cry of all the characters of ancient drama brought face to face with their fate. This last resort was ours, too, and I knew it now. In the middle of winter I at last discovered that there was in me an invincible summer.”
― Albert Camus, L’été

The cold was the first sensation that should have had her shivering, muscles trembling with the strain of being so exposed to the element.   Yet, all the woman felt was warmth that imbued each limb to make all too aware of the ropes that suspended her lithe frame from the tree's branch, where only a single ring was the support for the dangling display that is --

"So are you sure that you want to do this?"  The man's voice whispered against the Merry's ear as she stood outside in the snow with a large coat to keep her warm against the bitter chill of the winter's evening.   Inhaling sharply at how close he was, she turned slightly to look up at the larger frame of the man that had invited her out to a rather remote location for a weekend of fun and other unpredictable delights.  This had been a set up by a good friend in the city that knew how Merry needed a vacation from the busy life of being a rather busy corporate lawyer.  Always in charge, never out of control...

Shaking her head, she recalled herself to the moment and smiled easily up at Maximilian as he produced several lengths of jute rope to drape along her body after moving aside the coat to allow the tanned skin to show - a revelation that she is all but naked underneath the coat, except for a pair of red panties.  "Yes, I am ready, Max.  What should I say?  String me up like your Japanese girls?" Smirking at him, she turned with a deep breath being taken while nodding and extending both arms out so he could remove the coat.

"Fine.." He chuckled before tugging off the garment, which was the last barrier to her attempt at 'modesty'.

Shaking in the ropes, turning slowly -- she returned to the present while only being offered a direct view of the snow emptiness around her as well as the ground covered in white.  The weight of the rock was hardly forgotten as that extra weight forced her to take more shallow breaths while straining slightly at the crisscrossing pattern of the ropes that bind her arms in a series of hitched knots while also being woven in the rope harness that secured as well as anchored her body at both hips and breasts.  The blood had already rushed to her heat from just the first few moments of being tied upside down, and she blinked while seeing stars.  Maybe it was just snow flakes as a new fresh coating of snow is felt on her bare skin from the skies above.   Excitement still had its hold on her while she was helpless in this predicament.   After suspending her tied frame, he had left, but promised to return soon, and she could almost hear the crunch of heavier male steps in the ...

He was coming back.  What was to happen next?

I will add more here as the ideas come up. 

Salvation

Revenge is a dish best served cold - Open again - Solo RP scenario.

One thing that I should probably stress that I would rather write out my character's response, though I do not mind some creative suggestions from any writing partners if you have something in mind that can work.  Just drop me a PM is interested.  Thank you.

Salvation

Just a fresh bump for this thread.   Looking to start fresh this time, and get into some collaborative writing with others.

Just a brief update. After some absence due to RL, I would not mind giving this a try again. See first post for ideas. Also, if you have any ideas that are not listed, let me know. I like  to consider new things at times, within most of my limits of course. Let's try again!

Salvation

Updated with another RP idea as well as added some updates to the "Revenge is a best best served cold" scenario.  I also added some setting suggestions for RP.

Salvation

Added a new idea in my current interests for RP post in this.  Cheers.  An image inspiration. 

Salvation

Some updates under ideas for RP and on mood.  Put down some themes, and a little more under mood.