News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

True Blood, anyone? :)

Started by BentNotBroken, October 26, 2008, 12:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentNotBroken

Hey y'all. :)

I've become somewhat obsessed lately about that new t.v. show on HBO called True Blood. (GOD I love cable!) Anyway, I've never roleplayed any characters that were based off of any book, TV show, play, or movie, or whatever. Only ones that are completely made up. But i like doing new stuff, so I figured I'd give it a go. and why not start with True Blood :)

So the roleplay would be based somewhat loosely on the show. But we can change things around some if need be. I'd like to play the role of Sookie Stackhouse. (like Marguerite said, What girl wouldn't?) So that lives me to find a man to play Bill Compton. I would like the person to playing him to be a male, (no offense ladies).

Anyway, guys, if you familiar with the show at all and like it, and enjoy playing a vampire and would like to play Bill to my Sookie, (that sounded funny lol) Please, shoot me a PM! :)

BentNotBroken

Just finished watching this weeks epsiode! I'd love to do this roleplay, any guys interested? come on people! lol

HairyHeretic

I've heard good things about the books (they're added to my 'to buy' list) but I haven't read them, or watched the show yet. Fun as this would probably be, I don't have enough story knowledge to do credit to it.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

BentNotBroken

HairyHeretic

I do enjoy the genre though. If you wanted to try something non canon while waiting for someone to give this one a go ...
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

BentNotBroken

What's up ya'll....no takers? And i thought lots of you guys loved vampire stuff! *pout*

Kurzyk

Never seen the show and don't watch tv :(