Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 16, 2015, 01:13:32 PM
As long as Jensen is at the front of the parade, I will be extremely happy. :D
Says the woman who thinks he looks douche baggy :P
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on March 16, 2015, 01:23:43 PM
Says the woman who thinks he looks douche baggy :P

Well he does. ::) I've just finally accepted that he can look like a douchebag and still be hot. xD It helps that I now know he's NOT a douchebag.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Ember Star

I'm rather interested in a demon role. But considering I'm just now trying to get back to E more,  IDK if I'll have time.

I do have a question though. Would you accept a sin themed demon. Specifically Greed, Sloth, or Wrath? I ask because I have such that can be converted. 
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Ember Star on March 17, 2015, 01:39:47 AM
I'm rather interested in a demon role. But considering I'm just now trying to get back to E more,  IDK if I'll have time.

I do have a question though. Would you accept a sin themed demon. Specifically Greed, Sloth, or Wrath? I ask because I have such that can be converted.

There are certainly demons that might favor one sin over the other, however since they were once human, it's highly unlikely they'd ONLY be wrapped up in one sin. And of course just because they favor a sin, doesn't mean their abilities change or anything like that.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Madriv

Wait, Team Angel is full up? Well hallelujah! When's drunk karaoke night?

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Madmartigan on March 17, 2015, 08:46:45 AM
Wait, Team Angel is full up? Well hallelujah! When's drunk karaoke night?

LOL We're just waiting on Bittersweet's edits to Sealtiel and then we can plan things like that. ;)

Ember Star

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 17, 2015, 08:24:48 AM
There are certainly demons that might favor one sin over the other, however since they were once human, it's highly unlikely they'd ONLY be wrapped up in one sin. And of course just because they favor a sin, doesn't mean their abilities change or anything like that.
My greed persona was actually human once

small bio from last time I used her

She was once a Queen, her kingdom; beautiful, her life; perfect. Then the want set in, as other kingdoms and their people showered them with such beautiful things. She only wanted more and more. She went mad. So mad that she became jealous of her husband, the king, and had him killed for charges of treason. Though there was no proof. Then she started taking from her people, jewels, precious metals, anything she could get her hands on. She claimed that it was all rightfully hers. That she, as queen, owned all in her kingdom. Her people finally rebelled. They drove her out of her kingdom and into the very gates of Hell. Claiming the kingdom as theirs, the people.

However, in Hell she faired well. It was not a punishment. She could take what she wanted in Hell. Well, almost. But of course this behavior is what soon got her the name of Greed and a high status amongst the dark ones.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm afraid 99% of that wouldn't work in this world, as it's based on an AU version of our world. There is no fictional kingdom where that happened in history, therefore the character could not have existed, and you can't "drive someone to the gates of hell", you can just kill them. From there, they're judged by Jegudiel (or Uriel, if he gets to them before their death) and either sent to Heaven or Hell. And Hell definitely IS a punishment. Up until a person becomes a demon (a process that at least takes at least a decade, usually more), they're tortured daily. And it's rarely a matter of just "taking what you want". Most of the time, you're going to get put down by someone bigger than you, unless you play a VERY smart game. Otherwise, it's a long climb up the ladder.

Ember Star

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 17, 2015, 02:14:30 PM
I'm afraid 99% of that wouldn't work in this world, as it's based on an AU version of our world. There is no fictional kingdom where that happened in history, therefore the character could not have existed, and you can't "drive someone to the gates of hell", you can just kill them. From there, they're judged by Jegudiel (or Uriel, if he gets to them before their death) and either sent to Heaven or Hell. And Hell definitely IS a punishment. Up until a person becomes a demon (a process that at least takes at least a decade, usually more), they're tortured daily. And it's rarely a matter of just "taking what you want". Most of the time, you're going to get put down by someone bigger than you, unless you play a VERY smart game. Otherwise, it's a long climb up the ladder.
Yeah. I kinda knew she wouldn't work as is for it. That blip was written for a specific group (which was more anime themed)  quite some time ago and she was actually heavily modified for the group from her original form. She would be heavily modified again if I brought her here, keeping little more than her looks and her baseline personality.

Madriv

BitterSweet

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 17, 2015, 08:50:31 AM
LOL We're just waiting on Bittersweet's edits to Sealtiel and then we can plan things like that. ;)

I sent in a second go at a sheet yesterday morning - did you see it?  I am using the same thread we've been chatting with, so it might have looked like just another note.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: BitterSweet on March 18, 2015, 09:03:12 AM
I sent in a second go at a sheet yesterday morning - did you see it?  I am using the same thread we've been chatting with, so it might have looked like just another note.

Yes ma'am, I just haven't had a chance to sit down and read over it yet. It's on my list of things to try to do today. :)

BitterSweet

Bloodied Porcelain

We have a bit of a lack of men interested in women (be they bi, pan, or straight), so I'd love to see some more straight guys getting interested in the game so our het ladies aren't completely left out of the possibility of pairings. :)

Sindra

I have not forgotten about the game nor lost interest... life has just kicked my ass.  Once I get my demon done, he will be interested in females so, hopefully, that will help! 

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Sindra on March 21, 2015, 04:09:48 PM
I have not forgotten about the game nor lost interest... life has just kicked my ass.  Once I get my demon done, he will be interested in females so, hopefully, that will help!

You are wonderful! <3 I'll reserve you a slot since you're making a guy that likes the ladies. :D

Madriv

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 21, 2015, 04:07:20 PM
We have a bit of a lack of men interested in women (be they bi, pan, or straight), so I'd love to see some more straight guys getting interested in the game so our het ladies aren't completely left out of the possibility of pairings. :)

I'm... almost speechless. Never fear, het ladies. I'll answer the call.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Woooo hoooo!!!! Fellas who like girls! As a het lady I was starting to worry.

|

Tinkertoy

And you have received my demon, in all her glory...now to find a suitable plaything or eight for her...

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Hades

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on March 22, 2015, 07:21:58 PM
Woooo hoooo!!!! Fellas who like girls! As a het lady I was starting to worry.

They'll just have to met the approval of Gabriel and Michael.  After all, they are her guardians. ;)

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Hades on March 22, 2015, 09:03:28 PM
They'll just have to met the approval of Gabriel and Michael.  After all, they are her guardians. ;)

LOL, this is true.......She's going to die alone! :( hahaha

|

Bloodied Porcelain

Announcement

Unfortunately, Bibliophilia had to withdraw from the game. This means that one of our human slots (psychic, I believe) and the role of Barachiel are open. I will be marking them as such, but it should be noted that any plotting and scenes that were going on with Barachiel are henceforth retconned for the sake of not making the life of whoever takes over the role too difficult. I have spoken to someone about the possibility of them taking over the role, though nothing is set in stone so if any of my players who do not yet have an angel character would like to take that role over, please feel free to work on a concept for it and let me know.

It should also be noted that we now have one open demon slot.

Bloodied Porcelain

UPDATE: We've filled the role of Barachiel

Bloodied Porcelain

Announcement

An update after the weekend craziness: We have found people to fill in the roles of the 8th and final demon as well as Barachiel. We also have someone who has expressed an interest in playing a psychic, so the GM team is eager to see sheets for all three!

Also, in other news, ultimategeek has been hard at work putting together the first round of bounties/missions. They can be located here. Please bear in mind that as time goes on, the challenges will get more involved and the bounties larger. This round is set up to be something of a warm up/test run while we figure out where the kinks are and roughly what we can expect. In the future, the spread on the Corruption/Redemption chart will be bigger and the bounties will vary more, especially as the Demon characters get more settled and hurt less for funds. As a reminder, the bounty rewards only apply to the demon characters.

Vael the Destroyer

Oh, hello! I would just like to say that I am interested in this game. More specifically, in playing a psychic. Jet told me that ya'll needed them, and I'd be more than happy to play a part. :)