News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Beguile's Mistress

Tan A-line skirt with a pale lavender long-sleeve silk blouse and a very dark brown fitted jacket, sheer beige stockings and brown heels.

Nico

I am at home and thus - all casual. Light grey sweat pants, matching tanktop. That's that.

Caedy

My pants from work, a tank top (my undershirt from work) and a pair of flip flops. 

I've not yet gotten up the energy to fully change out of my uniform.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

AmberStarfire

A kind of dark purple-grey cap sleeve top with purple and silver swirls, and my black and white skirt. Also gold earrings and a pink hair band I think.

Beguile's Mistress

Shirtwaist dress of very narrow black & white stripes with short cuffed sleeves, shirt collar, gathered skirt, tie belt that crosses over in front to tie in the back in a bow and front buttons, beige stockings and black heels.

Caedy

Now that I've showered and gotten out of work related clothes...

I'm wearing a pair of dark blue shorts, a dark blue tank top and a pair of black flip flops.
Word of the Day

Rhedyn

Black Jeans and a Disney Tinkerbell loose, flowing top.

AmberStarfire

A long emerald green top with antiqued gold buttons over black leggings.

Beguile's Mistress

A pale peach silk long-sleeved blouse with tight cuff and full sleeves and a big floppy bow at the neck, light brown slacks and brown heels.

Rhedyn

Red, white and blue cat PJs, because it's bedtime :P

AmberStarfire

Blue jeans and an orange short-sleeved top.

Rhedyn

Little Miss Bad t-shirt with blue jeans.

msa24680

Charcoal gray suit with a white dress shirt.   :-\

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray business suit with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket, a deep pink silk blouse, beige stockings and light gray heels.

Caedy

Dark grey yoga pants, cream colored tank top, black flip flops. Dark grey hair tie in my hair.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

Narrow black slacks and a sheer black and white silk blouse in an abstract water color sort of print with a dab of red here and there over a black silk camisole, black heels.

AmberStarfire

A purple top with 3/4 sleeves over charcoal grey leggings. A light brown patterned scrunchy in my hair (pontail) and small gold earrings.

AmberStarfire

A dark blue FIFA t-shirt and black tights. My hair's tied up in a bun with a scrunchie and I have small gold hoop earrings.

Caedy

White jeans with flowers on them, black flowy top, white watch, black flip flops, and silver butterfly earrings.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

Home from church and changed out of a navy skirt and pink blouse into a silky oversized white t-shirt and fuzzy white socks so I can curl up with an afghan and my laptop and see how well the hand will work to do some writing. :-)

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green slacks and a pale beige silk long-sleeved blouse and black flats

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved purple top with small silver studs on either side of the neck and my black and white comfy skirt. My hair's in a ponytail with a scrunchie and I have little gold hoop earrings.

Covert Revulsion

Dark magenta and navy blue plaid top with a dark green tank top, black leggings and black combat boots.

Caedy

Smoky grey yoga pants, orange tank top, orange socks, small heart earrings, engraved ring, and white watch.
Word of the Day