The Heartstone's Curse, players wanted.

Started by Zeekergamer, July 22, 2005, 04:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeekergamer

Soon my game should be moving over from rpol.net however I have lost a couple of players and am looking for anyone interested.  Please see the details of the game under NC:Exotic Freeform if you are interested.   There are some logs from the game at rpol.net as well and I'll be moving over the last of threads soon.  Msg me or just respond here if you want in.
Tentacle Sex, WOO!

Zeekergamer

Well it seems during the switch from rpol.net the game has completely unravelled on me.  So I'm hoping to start over here, I have threads over at the game which are examples of my writing.  There hasn't been a lot of interest but I'll give it some more time to see. 

Anyway, the point is the game will start anew if anyone wants to try it out.
Tentacle Sex, WOO!

Zeekergamer

Just wanted to bump, still need players :)
Tentacle Sex, WOO!

Zeekergamer

Another bump, could really use another couple of female players to round things out. :)
Tentacle Sex, WOO!

kylie

Female players, or female characters?  I'm more tempted toward the space game first, but I might also give it another look if this isn't a hangup for people. 

I don't tend to go real graphic and detailed on the penetration, though.  Just gimme the tension before and after ;)  More like that.

Muse

Oh, my, on a fine sight like this, won't anyone come and play with Lady Death and I?  Bob is in such need of other damsels to get into distress. 

Seriously, this is a fine game.  It has the general impatience of a tentacle game, but the fighting of a serious RPG and some great chances for charecter interaction.  Come one, come all! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)