Two new ones from Daylily (NC, searching for M)

Started by The Dark Raven, September 06, 2009, 11:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

9/9/9:  Note, copied and pasted to my original requests thread. ;-)

If interested, please send me a message on the board....helps my brain with the clutter. :-)

1.  Just a Dream? (NC) - It is 1897 London, and Bram Stoker has just released his novel "Dracula."  A young woman who buys the book with what wages she has buries herself in the story, as a form of escapism but soon finds that Mr. Stoker's work...isn't quite fiction. (Looking for a vampire, perhaps even Dracul himself.  Looking for a weaving between the world she lives in and the dream world, for such are a vampire's powers, presumably)

2.  A Small Debt to Pay (NC, EX?) - Faced with the daunting task of paying off the debt left by her deceased father, a young woman is faced with a difficult decision.  Go to debtor's prison, or succumb to a man that says he will forgive her debt for a small fee...herself.  (Looking for the man.  This man is presumably either the man who her father owed money to, or a man willing to pay the debt outright for her services.  I am looking for a historical play during the Crusades, Regency England, or any span of the Victorian era.)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Dizzi

rahatngt