Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

You're holding the sun in your palm. You're like  a hundred feet bigger then me. I'm sorry. I like tall women but you're a giant. I just can't overcome this size difference.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Missy

I suck at words so I had Rhett and Link write a song about it for me.

♫ The Break Up Song (w/ Nanakitty) ♫

Jet

Always relying on someone else to do the talking for you. You really have no guts.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Missy

You havw no respect for creativity. We're through

Stone

You expect respect for weird things. Goodbye!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Aemirys

We have been growing apart lately, I think it's time we face facts and say goodbye now!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Stone

You call on other people all the time; it's never me anymore. See ya!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

MiaFire

The communication between us sucks. You're never clear about what you want to say. Let me be clear....Get out! We're done!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

I'd be a lot more clear if you ever listened. I'm afraid we're through.

Belle33

You're .. just ... soooo... grrrrrr!!!!!  Go away!

Flower

Oh Bells, last night was amazing. Quite frankly, it was possibly one of the craziest nights of my life.

But...I just don't think I can look at you the same way again. How did you... -shakes head to clear the image-

Never mind, farewell  :P

Belle33

But, but, but.... you begged me to do that!  You're too fickle - goodbye!

Flower

Wait a second, missy!

Yes, I begged for you to do it, but I never expected for you to listen. I guess there is a first time for everything. Plus, you did it a little too well as if it wasn't your first time. -suspicious expression-

Fiddle dee. Diddle dum. Bells, get out the door lol  ;D

Stone

You never really look at me when we talk anymore. Always looking over your shoulder at that Belle person. I think it's best if you go take a closer look. And shut the door on your way out.

Belle33

Okay, Thumb Boy - I'm just about over you and this other chick.  If you like her so much - she can have you!  We're through!!!

Mordred

You know all my weaknesses. Every single one. Even as you innocently lay there with that look.. unwavering.. I can sense that little laugh inside. Ohhhhhh, it pushes on the corners of your lips. I can almost, yesssss, almost.. no? Ok, I give. But yeahhh, you know those little buttons and I have no more defenses. A vampire with not a shred of any way to ward off a human? One who knows all my weaknesses? Nawwww, can't be happening! Sorry gorgeous.. but this is sadly it. I'll go crazy for you certainly got under my skin, but.. it's gotta end.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

But! I have a realllly bad memory.  I've probably forgotten at least half of your weaknesses.  Dammmit!  My mother warned me not to get involved with a vampire.  It's over!

Stone

I liked you better when your hair was short. Now it covers everything! Goodbye!

Belle33

How can you be so shallow?  Don't come crawling back when I cut my hair!  I'm soooo over you!

JackWhite

I dump you for giving my RP to someone else :P

Belle33

Anesa

abandoneddolly