Lora Leigh's Breed Series [NC:Exotic:EX]

Started by LadySky, August 21, 2009, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dexter Wiggles

I've finally gotten ahold of the books and started reading the first one. It is highly erotic. It sounds like it's a first sight thing that gets worst as the pheromones start kicking in to become more of a need and ache. I'm guessing it changes the body chemistry to make the pair extremely horny and needing to mate. Anyways, hope that added something.
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

LadySky

Alrighty! OOC & Profile Threads are up!

Profile~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=46762.msg2214838#msg2214838

OOC~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=46760.0

I will be making the Main Thread tomorrow, posting a good introduction and backstory when I do.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Belladonna1

QuoteIt is highly erotic.

You got that right, Dex!! ;)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

The Breeds are recruiting!

Based on a book series by Lora Leigh, the Breeds are about human/animal hybrids and their intended mates.

Currently our game is recruiting new players!

If you think you are interested take a look at the Game thread and what has developed thus far in our story.

Take a look at the various profiles here~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=46762.0

We are accepting Breed characters, human mates for the breeds, and even characters for the evil Genetics Council if your interested in playing a bad guy!

Please be sure to check out other players Ons & Offs and be sure you are really interested in playing a long term group game with lots of interaction and plot, along with romance and sex!

Summery of the story thus far:

Harlan, the Leader of the Breeds found his mate when he met Tyler, a reporter coming to interview him at the compound. Thomas, the Head of Security and 2nd in Command found his mate when he met Tansy, another reporter coming with Tyler to interview Harlan. Caleb, a Lion Breed discovered his mate was a Genetics Council scientist who they had always thought to be evil, her name is Gigi. Come to find out she was in fact a great supporter of the Breeds and had spent years aiding many to escape from labs in Russia where she worked. Bobbi, a female Lynx Breed stumbled across a man when she fell from a tree, this man was her mate. His name is Sam and when he drove her home to the compound things got much more complicated than he ever expected! Neva Winters, a Snow Leopard breed knew for quite a long time who her mate was, he was none other than John, the lab tech who had helped them all escape almost a year before. She had spent great amounts of time and energy avoiding him, knowing what mating could lead to. When she was shot in the park and brought back to the compound near death, John decided enough was enough and claimed her for his own. Adrian was also in the park when Neva was shot and that is where he met his mate quite by accident. A sweet girl who was caught in a mugging, her name was Haily and Adrian took one look and fell for her totally.

All the Breeds converged at the compound and realized something was not right, why were so many of them suddenly finding mates and losing themselves and their precious control to the "mating heat"? Little did they know.....

The Genetics Council allowed Gigi Donovan to "escape", knowing she would run to the Compound in Colorado. They knew she was Caleb's mate and counted on them falling into mating heat. They also arranged for Tyler and Tansy to get interviews, knowing they were Harlan and Thomas' mates. Adrian meeting Haily was simply a happy accident but Bobbi and Sam were going to be brought together by the council soon, though her falling from the tree turned out to work in their favor. The council knew Neva and John were mates, though they were not sure how long it would be until they both gave in to their desires. The council wanted the Breeds to be distracted by so many falling into the "mating urge" so that they could storm the compound and recapture their lab rats.

Currently the Genetics Council has in place several Breed betrayers who are to help a strike team of Coyote warriors enter the compound and take the Breeds and their mates captive. They have been instructed to kill none, only take prisoners as the council wants the Breeds alive for breeding and experimental purposes.

Unfortunately a certain Bengel Breed named Jasper decided that some of the Breeds would indeed die this night. Jasper the main betrayer, has just killed both Harlan, the Breeds Leader, and Adrian, along with both their mates, Tyler and Haily.

This is where our story is now.

The Breeds

[NC:Exotic:EX]

Group RP Based on Lora Leigh's Breed Series

The Genetics Council has spent the last 100 years doing anything they please. All over the world secret labs exist where mad scientist have been set loose to do anything they please, no matter the pain or horror they might bring to others. One such lab has lost their prisoners, their experiments. Creatures torn between the world of man and the wild of the animal kingdom. Born in labs and treated as less than human from the instant they were born, these breeds are wild and dangerous though fiercely loyal and in many ways more human than the men who abused them from birth.

In 1954 an underground lab was opened in rural Colorado and since that time literally hundreds of innocent beings have been tortured and killed. Only the strongest and most determined survived the Genetics Council's Breed Program. Those that proved thereselves "worthy" were trained to be killers, half man/half beast, totally dangerous. One male in particular proved to be the strongest, the most intelligent, and the most deadly. Years of planning went on but eventually this leader found a way to free as many of his fellow Pride as possible.

Now out in the world these creatures are learning to exist in the world of man, though always looking over their shoulders for those who hunt them down. What happens however when nature decides to intervene and welcome the Breeds into her arms? What happens when the finally free Breeds are confronted with something they cannot fight, kill, or run from? What happens when they mate?

It should be noted that the mating of the various couples is a huge part of this RP. If your not familiar with Lora Leigh's books I can fill you in. The mating heat is almost like a mating frenzy and those that will play feline breeds or other breeds should remember that their characters sexuality will be almost totally animalistic.

In the books the couples become dependent on one another and the sexual organs of the breeds are very much like animal organs.

If interested PM me with your profile idea! If you see a character taken that you really want still PM me! I would like to point out to any considering this RP that I will require you to post at least once per week. If you are planning on being gone for any more than that or won't be able to post regularly let me know and we can talk it out.

CURRENT Players~

Lion Breed Pride Leader~  Muse
Human Female Mate~  Ladysky

Lynx Feline Breed~  Tad
  Human Male Mate~ Craz

Lion Breed Male~ rahatngt
  Human Female Mate~  LadySky

Cheetah Male Breed~  Muse
  Human Female Mate~  Xandi

Female Feline Breed~  LadySky
   Human Male Mate~  Dexter Wiggles

Wolf Male Breed~  Archivist
  Human Female Mate~  Bella

ROLES AVAILABLE

MALE BREED (Will be Head of Security and Thomas' 2nd in Command)
  I will be filling the role of the Female Human Mate for this Male Breed. See her profile here.

HUMAN MALE MATE
  Xandi will be playing the Female Breed Mate for this. See her profile here.

Various Other Roles Open: MALE BREEDS/HUMAN FEMALE MATES, FEMALE BREEDS/MALE HUMAN MATES, or GENETICS COUNCIL MEMBERS OR SCIENTIST(BAD GUYS)

Profile~

Username:
Character Name:
Phobias:
Flaw(s):
Talent(s):
Extra:
Description:

Lipstick Epitaph

Hello there :)

I'd be interested in filling the role of one of the human female mates and / or possibly one of the male breeds if there's a lack of players, but I am a little unclear as to whether or not there is still room in the story for more players? The roles look to be full - or is that only a list of established pairs?

LadySky

This is a list of current players.

CURRENT Players~

Lynx Feline Breed~  Tad
  Human Male Mate~ Craz

ROLES AVAILABLE

MALE BREED (Will be Head of Security and Thomas' 2nd in Command)
  I will be filling the role of the Female Human Mate for this Male Breed. See her profile here.

HUMAN MALE MATE
  Xandi will be playing the Female Breed Mate for this. See her profile here.

Various Other Roles Open: MALE BREEDS/HUMAN FEMALE MATES, FEMALE BREEDS/MALE HUMAN MATES, or GENETICS COUNCIL MEMBERS OR SCIENTIST(BAD GUYS)

Tad

Username:  Tad
Character Name:  Ara Davis
Human or Breed:  Cougar
Personality:  Serious and unattached, dedicated
Dislikes:  Goofing off, not giving your best
Phobias:  None that she's acknowledged, though she does seem to have a strong dislike of heights
Flaw(s):  Has a hard time forming relationships, tends to be a loner
Talent(s):  Tactical assessments, security planning, seeing the 'big picture'
Extra:  Ara came to the compound after a botched mission resulted in the death of her pride.  With the GC believing she had been killed as well, it was the perfect opportunity to find her freedom.  She was one of the first refugees to join the original Breeds, and has proved a valuable asset in building the present security system.  She's worked as Thomas's second in command on the defenses, and knows as much about them as he does.  When she isn't on duty, she can often be found outside with her MP3 player... her one vice.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Craz

Username:  Craz
Character Name:  Taylor Reynolds
Human or Breed:  Human
Personality:  A tough, guarded man, Taylor often puts up a facade of casualness and ease. However, underneath that lies a serious nature, one that is haunted by a life of getting the worst cases and seeing the dark part of humanity.
Dislikes:  His boss, crowds
Phobias:  Spiders
Flaw(s):  Can be a bit too guarded and suspicious
Talent(s):  Is an excellent detective, has combat experience
Extra:  FBI Special Agent, originally from Idaho. Taylor has been assigned to the Breeds cases for the past few years, including several raids on Genetics Council facilities. He's developed a liking towards the Breeds and feels protective of them to some extent.

LadySky

Still plenty of room for new players!

This is a list of current players.

CURRENT Players~

Lynx Feline Breed~  Tad
  Human Male Mate~ Craz

Black Jaguar Female Breed~ Xandi
   Human Male Mate~ Craz

Cougar Female Breed~ Tad

ROLES AVAILABLE

MALE BREED