Stupid Browser Tricks: Browser Ball

Started by Vekseid, March 18, 2009, 07:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Ket

It would be neater if it bounced in more than just an up and down motion.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Vekseid

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Ket

Quote from: Vekseid on March 18, 2009, 08:27:45 PM
...it does >_> Throw it sideways?

Didn't work well for me.  I'd throw it sideways and it would just sink to the bottom and bounce up and down. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Paradox

"Possibly More Cool Than You Think It Will Be"

It was actually less cool than I thought it would be but entertaining nonetheless. Some bouncy sound-effects would have been nice.

I suppose this would be a lot cooler if I had a working knowledge of programming and could appreciate the creativity involved in utilizing overlapping windows to create a continuous space. Oh well...the title of the thread says Tricks, Veks, yet I only see one. Bring on some more!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Dawg

Very so totally awesome.  Tried the multiple windows thing and getting it through windows in between.

Thanks for the mindless entertainment until I started thinking about the code ;)
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

DarkTide