The bars on peoples siggies

Started by Seara, November 05, 2008, 12:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seara

What are they? where did they come from and what the heck do they mean? I have been off for a while and there are precentages and stuff in them I am intrigued and un-informed lol. I wana know hehehe

Ket

They are status bars for NaNoWriMo.  The smaller number is how many words they've done, with 50,000 being the goal.  The percentage is how far towards their goal they are.

At least..I'm pretty sure what that is.  Unless there is some odd cult that has formed on E that I'm unaware of...
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Caeli

Yup! They're NaNoWrimo related. :D A simple word counter that a lot of the others use.

Me, I prefer to make it myself in Photoshop. It means it takes a little more trouble to update it, but I think it's cute. :33
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Psi

Quote from: Ket on November 05, 2008, 12:15:25 AM
They are status bars for NaNoWriMo.  The smaller number is how many words they've done, with 50,000 being the goal.  The percentage is how far towards their goal they are.

At least..I'm pretty sure what that is.  Unless there is some odd cult that has formed on E that I'm unaware of...

And odd cult on E?   That would never happen :p

Ket

Quote from: Psi on November 05, 2008, 04:44:57 AM
And odd cult on E?   That would never happen :p

Shhh...no telling secrets!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Psi

Quote from: Ket on November 05, 2008, 05:14:45 AM
Shhh...no telling secrets!

But your not with us - there are no secrets...

Oh crap - you mean there is other cults?

Seara

Ah ok, I feel better knowing now hehe.

Moondazed

Just so those who have the bars know, you can put a link under/above/around the bar that goes to nanowrimo for those who are curious :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Dawg

Done - Great Idea and thank you for the suggestion
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

The Overlord

Quote from: Ket on November 05, 2008, 12:15:25 AM
Unless there is some odd cult that has formed on E that I'm unaware of...

Mola Ram...Mola Ram...

Chris Brady

Quote from: Ket on November 05, 2008, 12:15:25 AMUnless there is some odd cult that has formed on E that I'm unaware of...

We ARE the odd cult.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming