News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

fairly tame roleplay request

Started by undershirtman, March 27, 2013, 10:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undershirtman

Hi there - I'm not yet approved, but I'd like to start a little roleplay to get my feet.  The idea is it would be fairly tame, with just some gentle innuendo.  Here is my stab at things.  Keep in mind that I was a nerd in high school, so fellow nerds please do not take offence.  Feel free to add to this and get the story going!

Jason walked the corridor of his almost deserted high school.  The Grade 11 student had recently signed up for the "Tech Club".  Essentially, the Tech Club was a bunch of shy nerds who, with the encouragement of some cool, formerly nerd teachers, got together to talk techie stuff and help out with techie things at the school.  Jason didn't know what to expect, but he didn't expect any girls in the club.  That thought gave him mixed feelings - he would love to meet a girl or two, but was terrified at the project.

One of the teachers behind the tech Club was Flossie [short for Florence] a very nice, very cool 20-something computer science teacher.  [Now, get your mind out of the gutter, this is PG-13 or way lower, so nothing naughty is happening here].  Flossie had recruited Jason because she knew how shy Jason was and Flossie wanted to play matchmaker.  Flossie was concerned about Jason, concerned about Diane [a geek girl], and thought they might make a good couple for the upcoming Winter Carnival semi-formal. 

Jason flung open the door to the computer science lab, the designated den of the Tech Club, and notice there were about a dozen other nerds, split roughly 50/50 between boys and girls. Two or three of the girls were actually kid of cute in a bespectacled sort of way.