Incest: Mom, son and Internet.

Started by michael201299, September 03, 2010, 11:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael201299

This is my first roleplay in Elliquiy, earlier I played in Yahoo.
I looking for long term roleplay, my partner should be female and interested in playing incest and matured women roles.

I have one incest plot,  it's going to be long term roleplay.

I am Mike, just turned into 18. my mom is house wife and dad is Banker. It's lovely family. Every summer we plan outing for couple weeks and we had wonderful memories as family. Mom takes care of all my needs. Once I am at home she is my friend, we share lot of things.
It's genuine mother and son love.

I got a admission in university, I left for my further studies. Now mom is alone and she is bored. she is making herself busy by doing some work. Another boring day she started cleaning my room, she kept the things in order. She saw my dairy and kept it in cupboard.

One afternoon she has nothing to do and remembered she saw my dairy and little curious. Thinking it will be fun to read my dairy, she is expecting to see all funny and silly things about my school and friends. Initially it is more about my friends, girl friends and games.
At one page she struck, it's detailing naughty chat I had with my internet friend, she is in her early 40's. After that most of the pages are filled with my internet frineds (all are matured women) and adult chats we had and how much I love chatting with them, how much it makes me turn on. she was shocked to see my internet experiences and more shocking is she was thrilled and in fact it is made her horny.

She started thinking and now things are sounds more clear, she put all the her thoughts in order. She liks the adult chat with young boy, and it is instant turn on for her and her son likes matured women. she created one id (give one kinky id) and sent a friendship request
to his son. Introduced herself as single parent having 18yrs old son staying with her.
   He accepted the request and it is going to be all teasing and seducing before they face each other.

If you are interested, please PM me, I will explain further details on the scene. I belive before start of the game both the partners should know exactly where it is going.
Plot is negotiable, if you want to change something which makes it is interesting please share it with me.

I am looking for a matured women with patiency to do long detailed roleplay.
If you are female and interested in incest, you can give a try with me:)

michael201299

I think I did not narrate the plot correctly :(
If you are female and interested in incest, you can give a try with me:)