Power has its privileges (M for F)

Started by Ar15, November 25, 2012, 08:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ar15

He is the most powerful man in the world. He is accustomed to getting anything and everything he wants, personally delivered to him at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. He was a elected man of the people, a most popular president who demonstrated a career of strong leadership and charisma. He is a family man, someone the world could look up to. His staff was loyal, his enemies ruthless, and always testing his resolve to be the model citizen. But is he? Is he the man the people elected, or is he a typical Washington politician. Many women try to work in the Whitehouse. Some sleep their way to the top, others look to break the glass ceiling around them. This president has passed all the offers he received to sleep with the interns, and he's been the mister nice guy and supporter of women's rights that many adore. But a new position is open in the Chief of Staff's office, an assistant to the president. Can the president continue to remain objective?

It's a story I've been interested in. A very very loose play from the TV show Scandal. I see multiple characters developed as part of the plot, and it can be romantic or non-con. There can be multiple elements since there can be a large plot developed. PM me if your interested in discussing ideas.