Subject line?

Started by MarcothTalos, July 19, 2010, 08:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcothTalos

How do I change the topic subject line?

I have started up a topic in extreme solos and misspelled a name in the topic title, how do I change this?
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Lady Annabelle

If you have started the topic, then you can easily change the topic's subject.

All you have to do is click on the 'Modify' button on the topic's first post.  Then, change the subject line to whatever you wish.  This can only be done if you started the topic.  That should fix your problem and correct your spelling error.

Hopefully, that will be able to help you!  :D
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

MarcothTalos

Smacks head DUH! thanks
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Lady Annabelle

*Offers an ice pack for the head.*

It is quite alright and you are very welcome.  We are all learning here and I can't tell you how many little things I overlooked when I started here... ;)
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

HockeyGod

You can also go to the Board and double click in the area next to the subject and change it there  ;D