My first 1x1 idea

Started by psouth119, January 03, 2008, 06:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psouth119

WWII: Last Bridge to Freedom

Shawn took in a deep breath of the early morning air and stood in awe of the beauty of the landscape. Believing that it would truly be a shame for the scenery to be destroyed, did not even phase his determination to hold the German forces back. It would still be a while before the Germans arrived or so he thought. Laid out before him was his equipment, his sidearm, a Colt M1911A1., was sitting next to it's holster and two clips. Next to that was his M1 Carbine and nine extra cases. All of his weapons seemed to be in good condition, even his knife. Satisfied that he was ready for the battle ahead, he grabbed his weaponry and secured it all in their rightful place, finishing with placing his M1 Carbine's strap over his shoulder. Just as he finished a tall and, somewhat muscular soldier ran over to him. "Hey, Sarge." Shawn nodded at (who ever joins). "Hey, (who ever joins characters last name.), you ready for the battle?" (who ever joins) looked grim but exited. "For the most part. Are we really going across the bridge to hold the front line? Cause either way, I'm with you one hundred percent, man." Shawn let out a deep breath before responding. "Yep, me and you will be up in front until we have to retreat."

the person who joins can be female or male i don't care