A Song For The Previous Poster

Started by Captain Maltese, May 16, 2016, 11:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Good Morning Sunshine - Jah Cure

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

FourStellar

Belle33

Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Meatloaf

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

FourStellar

Old Time Rock & Roll - Bob Seger

Belle33

Lilias

A Whiter Shade Of Pale (Sarah Brightman)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

RampantDesires

Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Captain Maltese

Blinded by the light  - Mannfred Mann

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lapine

I Shot the Sheriff ~ Eric Clapton

RampantDesires

Better in a Black Dress - Katie Armiger

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Captain Maltese

RampantDesires

Lapine

Knockin' On Heaven's Door ~ Bob Dylan

Despairs

Until the day I die - Story of the year
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lapine

Dancing in the Moonlight ~ King Harvest

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Lapine

Despairs

Lapine

Ribbon of Darkness ~ Gordon Lightfoot

Despairs

Belle33

Despairs

Crossroads - Boone Thugn N Harmony

Belle33

Hopeless wanderer - Mumford and Sons

Captain Maltese

Sitting on the dock of the bay - Otis Redding

Lapine

Guantanamera   ~  The Sandpipers