Sand's Ideas of Whips and Romance

Started by Sand of gaara, September 13, 2009, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sand of gaara

Spy/Assasin

For years Dameon has been an assassin, killing countless amounts of people, being shot multiple times and basically kicking ass. One of his biggest rivals had just been killed only a month ago. That had been a satisfying kill for him. What he had not expected was for the man's sister to come after him looking for vengeance. When she does arrive at his home to kill him, a fight occurs, but he comes out on top. Noting the beauty of the girl, he strikes a deal with her. She agrees to play the part of his slave, and everyday he will train her to kill him. Then, when the time is right, they will have a fight to the death. If he was going to die, he was going to die in style, and give the girl the skills she needed to be the best if she chose to stay in the business of assassination. (lots of surprises involved in it for her)
What he hadn't counted on was falling in love with her. "

Fraternity Approche
Ex Fraternity

Modern Arranged Marriage

Royal (& not so Royal) "The Noble Japanese Hasegawa family put out a search long ago, when their son was only four, to interview families from wealthy lines who would have a daughter that would be the wife of their son, they were adamant in receiving a portfolio of the young candidate and the plans their parents had for their futures. His name is Akira Hasegawa, and he is the heir to the title of duke, some way away from the imperial throne in Japan but a high and wealthy title none the less, handed down from his father. With his recent sixteenth birthday passed, his parents decide to move in his wife-to-be into their grand penthouse in Tokyo. Akira had never met this woman in his life, and only knew of her existence, he was still even unsure her nationality because his parents were just that open and willing to find him a suitable woman. In hopes of the two having a blooming relationship, they prepare his room for two and await her arrival." (can go either way into a romantic play or where the two egos collide with each other or one falls for the other)

Romantic Approche
Egos Collide

Blind Maiden's Choice

The village was in a panic as it was time to make a sacrifice to their demon god, a god who protects them from the hell's gate. Their lord wanted a girl as payment for protection. So the village elders where consulting on who would be the next virgin girl they would sacrifice to the ravenous god . It was tough as these where caring people, they didn’t want to sacrifice another girl to the blood thirsty god. But if they didn’t they would incur his wrath. So the village had a meeting where all the villagers gathering in the center of their small town. Their Elder address the village asking for some brave woman to step forward to save their village. The villagers where all quiet as no one was stepping forward, before the elders could speak out once more a voice was heard.

Demon Prince

Phantom Thief

Picture plots

Neighbours Wife
Tribal Delight
Android
The Model
Wild One

Characters

Demon Prince

Name: Kai
Looks: 30
Height: 6’1”
Bio: What ever is know about him is lost and perverted by time, what is clear is that he is human with cursed blood coursing threw his veins which has given him control over demons to bend them to his will. His castle lays near a small village with which he has held a contract from at least a few centuries, in return for his protection he would be given offerings once every 5 years of gold and a virgin from the village. The villagers over time have forgotten why the original contract was made and now think tha he requires the human girls for food. When in reality but they don't realize he is trying to get an hire to protect the same world who fears and shuns him now.
Looks

Assassin

Looks: 25
Height: 6’1”
Bio:Recruited by The Brotherhood at a very young age he quickly climbed up the ranks to a master assassin, carrying out thousands of assassinations. After carrying out an assassination on his friend and ally he learned the dark side of The Brotherhood and he confronted the leader about it a order of assassination was placed on his head and now he has vowed to eradicate them one by one till nothing is left of either The Brotherhood or him self.
Looks

Prince

Looks: 25
Height: 5’11”
Bio: Son of the Emperor Akihito of the Heisei period, has lived a lavish life, has had access to every thing he has desired but always wanted more. What he truly craved was freedom from living under his fathers shadow. Not much else is know about him (changes depending on the plot he is in)
Prince

Sand of gaara

Tink

id really like to do number 5, the arranged marriage. :)
Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.

Ons and Offs

Sand of gaara

Sand of gaara

Made small update. *^^* Hope some more players drop by.

loviatar

I like the idea of number two, and would like to look into that one.

If that one is taken, I would be interested in number 6.

Fireeyes

If you still have #2 pic 1 open I would love to do that with you.  Let me know.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Sand of gaara

Humble Beginnings
Tom and Rachel have been friends for as long as they could rember they grew up in a small village Tom’s father was a barber, and Rachel’s father was a poor farmer and their family was extremely poor. When they did move into the town and Tom saw Rachel sitting along at lunch in the school with no lunch he decided to share with her from that day they became friends. They would hang out together all the time tom would steal money from his father’s shop to take her to watch movies and after the movies he would bribe her with candies to act out the movies.

That brought about the passion in her to become an actor, but not having enough money to do anything about it, she left it as a dream but Tom sold his gold ring to buy her a ticket and give her the remainder of the money and says to her go, go and live your dream in Hollywood. She reluctantly leaves and after her leaving hard ship falls on him his father gets in a lot of debt forcing him to run away.

All the while she is becoming an actress and living her dream, he finally settles in another village and slowly sets up a small barber shop following in his father’s footsteps. Still having a hard time competing with the bigger barber shop. She learns of him and decides to shoot her next movie in the village he is in but him being afraid off the though she has forgotten him does not go to see the shooting or try and see her. She is asked by the village school’s principal to speak to the student where she tell them no matter how poor you are never stop dreaming, she tells her story he is listening at the gates of the school with a smile he leaves, but the village figures out who she is talking to and one of the children who he is friends with and gives candies to tell her where he is.

[I would really would like to do this play with some one so come on ladies don't be shy *^^*]

keikokitten

I would LOVE to do #1, let me know if it's available :3

xiin

#2, #3, and #6 all sound interesting to me... ^^;
love me?

Sand of gaara

*update* new plot and picture plots added

Sand of gaara

Bella90

_waves_

Love 'second chance'   if it's still up. I'm so up for it. :D

Sand of gaara

~Bump~ Plot updates picture plots added

Sand of gaara

bump had a bit of a sabbatical and I am back looking to get back into the swing of things